Status: Active :)

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Life.

*Lyla's POV*

It was the only way I could keep Caleb. Having a baby with him would ensure that he would stick around and be in my life forever.

"Babe, its kinda soon don't you think? I mean, you haven't even graduated yet..." Caleb said, he sounded shocked which didn't really surprise me.

"I want a baby now Cay, I really do" I cried, I needed to convince him that this was the right thing to do.

"Fuck Lyla, I don't know what you want me to say.." he trailed off.

"Say yes, just say yes. You told me this is what you wanted for us and this is what I want for us Caleb" I stumbled through my tears.

"This is way to fucking soon babe" he whispered. I could tell he felt bad for letting me down.

"Then I'm done, I can't do this" I said before I hung up the phone. I had just lost the love of my life, Caleb and I were over.

My phone started ringing again, Caleb calling, probably freaking out about the breakup. I was freaking out about the breakup...I just didn't see any other way. Caleb obviously didn't want the same things that I wanted and our relationship was bound to fall apart anyways. My phone dinged letting me know I had a voicemail and as much as I didn't want to listen to it I knew I had to.

I clicked the icon and let it ring before my answering machine told me I had received one new message.

~Baby, I don't know what the fuck is going on okay? I'm coming home because you mean so much more to me than this tour, I can get someone to cover for me for a couple days but I can't lose you. I don't know why you felt the need to do this but I wanna know, when I get home I just wanna talk, I wanna know what's going on and why you feel like this. I'm catching the next flight and I'll be home hopefully later tonight, I love you so fucking much okay? I do, I can't imagine my life without you. I'll be there soon, I love you.~

Tears quickly slid down my cheeks as I deleted the message.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shiiit's getting messy....
comment and subscribe!<33