Status: Active :)

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Tour.

*Caleb's POV*

I was asleep in the bus when it pulled up to the next venue in Indiana. We were going to be stopping here for awhile, playing a couple shows and what not. We were actually getting to stay in a hotel for a night or two, which was awesome because I missed having an actual bed. I got up and made my way to the front lounge seeing Kyle and Kent on the computer laughing at some stupid youtube video.
"Hey!" Jonathon exclaimed as he saw me walk into the room.
"Hey" I responded, my voice still rough from sleep and possibly all the yelling last night.
"So did you and Lyla get in another fight?" He asked, looking slightly concerned.
"Yeah, its good now..I think."
"Dude! You guys can't keep doing this. She gets upset and then you get upset and suck during the shows.." I cut him off before he could say anything else.
"Oh wow thanks, good to know I suck" I tried to joke around, I really didn't want to talk about my problems with Lyla at the moment. It was hard enough being away from her for so many days out of the year, it was harder telling her that I was scared for the future. We had always known what we wanted but now my future had changed, the band had taken off and people liked us, we were good. I love Lyla, I really really do and I want our future together more than anything in the whole wide world. I just wasn't sure that our future would be able to work out like that anymore, and that scared me more than anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
These are short on purpose.
This is going somewhere, promise!
Comment and Subscribe? :)
Alsoo! I need another girl character so if you would like to be in the story contact me :)