You're My Nightmare Before Christmas

Red Bull

Now this is funny. Brendon is dancing around and screaming to Circus.If I hadn't had it before, I'd swear that Red Bull is alcohol. Because right now Brendon really looks drunk.
"Ryan. Come dance with me!" I shake my head, Brendon puts his hands on his hips. He walks over and drops on the couch. "you're no fun!" he wines, " Did you really care about Danni that much?" he asks, all innocent.
"No." I whisper, answering truthfully. I am so scared that Danni will tell Bren my secret.
"Then what is it?"
"I...... uh... I am," I swallow."never mind." I look out the window.
"Uh Ry," he sounds kinda nervous,"can I tell you something?" I look at him and I wonder if he can see the hope in my eyes.
"Yea." he swallows hard.
"D-do you uh l-like me?" My eyes widen.
"Yea, as a friend." I shrug.
"Ar-re you s-sure?"
"No." I mouth.
"C-Cuz Ry I um l-like y-you." I don't think I can breathe.
"R-Really!?" I choke out,"P-please t-t-tell m-me you'r-re not j-jok-king." I feel like I'm gonna cry.
"I'm not joking Ry. I like you, a lot." he puts his head on my shoulder. "I love you." I hear him whisper.

*Spencer's POV*

I change the channel, again, and settle on Family Guy. My phone beeps and it's a text from Ryan.
'HOLY CRAP!!!!!! You won't believe it!!!!! 0.0'
'what?' i text back.
'Brendon kissed me. He FUCKING kissed ME!' No effing way.
'Ummm? Congrats?'
'Helllzzzzz ya! gtg' Well that was quick.
"Spencer! Get your ass over here!" I roll my eyes.
"Yes sister dear, I'm coming!" I get off the couch and walk down stairs. Yes, my living room is on the second floor. So is the game room and the indoor pool. My room is on the third floor so is my sister's, we live in the guest house because our parents fight alot. "Yes Katrina?"
"Do you have my Gucci Bag!?" What the fuck did she do to the lounge?
"No, um, I'm not into purses and shit." I'm a guy Tri.
"Yea you aren't into designer clothing either, you shop at Walmart." She says that like it's a BAD thing.
"What the hell! Whats wrong with where I shop?" Get the fucking stick out of your ass, life isn't about Gucci Bags and Tiffany & Co.
"Whatever. I'm going to the main house to get more cash from mom. And I wanna see if I can move back into my old room. Sharing a place with you sucks."
"Thanks." She glares and walks out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments make me happy..... um i suck @ typing so dont rag on me if i get stuff wrong

Peace, Love,Vampires!!!!