Unfinished Sequel

Chapter 7

I take the note off my locker and begin walking to the Dance Hall. I get to the Dance Hall and on the door was a rose attached to a note.

Maggie,
I think I need to explain some things before this relationship
continues farther.

Kennie

I continue reading the note over and over. Explain some things? Hope he doesn't tell me he is taken by someone not in the school. I open the door and see a bench with a blanket on it. I walk over and sit down. Where in the world is Kenny? Suddenly the door opens, I put a smile on my face to then see Jose standing at the door.

- " I'm suppose to be meeting..." I begin

- " Kennie, I know. My penmanship is great if I do say so." Jose replies

- "What is wrong with you! I was so excited thinking it was Kenny, how could you."

I start to get up but Jose knocks me down.Then he picks me up and pins me to the wall. I try to release myself, but he was too strong.

- " What is wrong with you, you idiot." I say as I struggle

- " You see you're so naive in Tree Hill Heights and I know that Kennie is your little flow, not boyfriend. Do you know how much I hate liars! Since you are a hot young one, I'll feed on you easy."

- " No you don't"

I head butt him and man was that painful. Feeling a little dizzy, Jose then grabs my hair and pulls me to the ground.

- " You see I was going to be real gentle with you, but now you pissed me off. See that bench, it's your new bed." Jose stated

- " We'll see about that." I say

He looks at me and then I dig my twenty dollar manicure into his eyes. He screams and gets off of me. I get up and run. Now I see Jose right in front of me, wow that was quick. He trips me and starts kicking me. I stop his final kick and I flip him over. I grab my stuff and run out. I see Kenny and I storm to him.

- " What's wrong? Whoa, your face." Kenny said

- " Thanks for acting like a jerk. I never want to see you again. Bye!" I say

- " But Maggie, Maggie!"

I slam the school doors open. I'm done with this lame place. I continue walking home, hearing Kenny call my name again and again. If he would have been in class and at lunch, then my bruises would have never happened.