Status: unfinished (more coming soon)

Always Love You

Prologue

Friday, 13 Okctober 2013
11.19 pm
Old Warehouse
California, Long Beach City


The green eyed man was laying helplessly with a strain of blood covering his already ravaged shirt. He never stopped coughing until someone with long-silk-raven hair, and a black leather fedora on head appeared on his hide. His trembling callused hand lifted the shorter man bleeding head. Tears slid down as the man realize how bad he's been beaten.

"Z-z-zack..." the said man murmured while he try to clean the blood off of the green eyed man, or Zack. Can't pretend he's not crying just because his 'alpha' size. He's a human. He'd has a heart.

"B-b-brri---" Zack words cut off by a violance bloody coughs. The taller man start to panic. He grab Zack's hand and hold it tight.

"Zack! Baby! Please! Stop! Zack! Zack!"

But the coughs're unstopable. More blood burst from Zack's mouth when he try to stop it. Zack's white shirt now become a red blood crimson shirt.

"Zack!!" The man cried loudly. He dont know what to do. So, he just hold up Zack's pale hand. Hope it will help him to fight the bleeding. But he isnt that stupid. That thing wouldnt help anything except makes Zack's hand more pale.

"Zack! Please! Stop! I dont know what to do.." The man with fedora shouted as tears keep sliding down his angular cheeks. He shuddered in shock! Scared! Confused!

"B-b-bri-ann..." Zack try so hard to speak the name clearly while the coughs wont go away. More he try to bear it, more the blood wpuld burst out harshly. Zack can feel his throat has some big scratch because its goddamnit hurts like hell. And he starts to feel nauseaous that climbing through his stomach from the blood he has been loss.

Zack lift his weak bloody hand, cupping the other man's cheek, but failed. He didnt have enough strength. Before it crash the ground, the long haired man caught it. Placed Zack's bloody hand on his strained cheeks as he keep on crying.

"Z-zack..please...tell me something..." Brian whispered softly. Zack just smiled weakly. He can feel the sir Grim Reaper's heading to him.

"B-bri-brian..."

"yeah?"

"You know i love you right?"

Brian nodded slowly. He must be feel the bad sign of this.

"And you know, my love for you are forever.." Zack's voice start to vanish at the end, so Brian brought his head closer to Zack's. He doesnt wanna miss a word from Zack's lips.

"I know Zee, i always know.." Brian's eyes cant stop watering since he's here.

"Even i will not be at your side anymore?" Brian's heart stopped suddenly.

"What do you mean??" Brian feels annoyed. "You wanna break up with me?Is that you wanna say?"more tears fall to the ground.

"No-no-no...dear my Syn..." Zack try to let out a small chuckle. But it makes him worse. He start to cough again with alot amount of blood.

"Bri, Bri...!--" Every words followed by a slight of violance cough.

"Zack! We need to go to a hospital!" Brian offered him, but Zack shooked his head.

"No,No! Dont have much time left.."

"Zack! c'mon!" The older man try to lift the younger man from the ground. But Zack struggled against him, til Brian gave in.

"Bri! please, just listen.." Zack commanded. Even though he's bleeding so badly plus the unbearable pain that keep spreading on all of his body. Brian obeyed.

"My time has com--"

"No!! No Zack!! We still have a chance! C'mon!!"

Before Brian can get on his feet, Zack grabbed his hand in anticipation.

"Shit! Will you just listen?!?" Zack snapped hoarshly.

"How could i listen to a person that's going to die? And the person is my own lover?Fuck that!"

"That's why i reminded you about love, Brian!"

"so, you're gonna say you're going to die hhuh?!?" Brian argued.

"Yes.." Zack sighed. Brian stare at him with annoyed expression while Zack keep staring at him with his steady lovingly stare.

"Zack, you'd already know, i can't live without you.." Brian's face softened. Honestly, He wont bring an argue between them. Plus, Zack's so weak right now.

"You can love. Trust me!"

"Howcome?"

"Move on.."

"NO!" Brian yelled immediately. Zack's breath more heavy as time passed. He took his hand from Brian's , and clenching on his chest. His eyes full closed so tightly, a moan escaping his lips.

"Zack!Zack!Zack!" Brian tensed. Zack keep clenching on his chest as he feels his heartbeat slower. Blood continued bursting out from his nose and mouth.

"B-brian...listen.." Zack try to lift his eyelids, but can't. So, he just closed them.

"I know someone who will love you as much as i do.."

"But i can't love anyone else except y--"

"He already loves you since we're together, and he's such a good mate for you. You'll love him back.."

"But-but..Zack..wh-who is it?"

Zack can feel his lungs're give up. With his one last breath..

"Matt..."

Silence....
♠ ♠ ♠
Like what i've been said before, i can't write english story well.
m' still need to learn english deeper. Especially in Grammar..
Sorry...