Status: Just started. We hope you like it!

Summer Lovin'

Chapter Fourteen

"Mark..." I cuddled closer to my pillow, having the best dream ever. Well it isn't exactly a dream but in actuality it's a memory. A memory of what exactly? Of what me and Markus did at the beach yesterday. I started to watch it again in slow motion when all of a sudden I woke up on the floor of my bedroom.

I heard someone laugh and I looked over at Markus sitting on my bed and laughing like crazy. I just yawned and crawled up into a ball by Markus' feet. Next thing I know I'm in his arms.

“I’m sorry! I couldn’t just leave him hanging though, that would have been a huge asshole move!” I peeked one eye open and looked over at Ethan defending himself. So I guess I wasn't cuddling my pillow. Then Markus chuckled and I felt his chest vibrating against my body. I closed my eye and listened to a slight silence.

“It’s fine Ethan. See you later.” Even I could hear his voice tighten and send a silent message of 'Go the fuck away!' to Ethan. I felt Mark shift around and soon I was laying on his chest. I sighed in content and fell asleep in my boyfriend's arms.

I was writhing underneath him, my nails digging into his back. He moaned out throatily and pushed himself in farther.

"Oh... Markus!" I screamed and he stopped. I opened my eyes and saw that it wasn't Markus that I was with, but someone I didn't even know.

"I thought you said that you were over your dead EX boyfriend?" He smiled at me sinisterly and pulled himself out of me, he pushed back in all the way with quick speed. I screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Who is this man?

"D-dead?" I looked at him with horror in my eyes and my face contorting in pain. I felt blood trickling down my thighs... My blood. He looked at me again, a smirk gracing his lips.

"Oh, you don't remember? You don't remember how you both went on a camping trip and never came back? You don't remember how you both woke up in a dark room chained to the wall? You don't remember watching me fuck Markus while he was next to you? You don't remember his pained face? You don't remember watching me kill him," he reached behind him and came back with a knife in his hand, covered with still wet blood, "with this knife?"

I whimpered as he came in me, pulling out when he was done. Then he brought the knife up to my cheek and cut a small line from my right temple to the bottom of my right cheek. I screamed out in pain as he did the same exact thing to the other side of my face. He created two more lines on each side, each parallel to the first one.

I watched as he cut both my wrists, both of my ankles and both of my thighs. Finally he raised the knife, "Goodbye, Harper. It was fun fucking you and Markus, too bad good things don't last. Oh well, I did see this cute boy with blond hair camping near you guys. He'll last me a couple of days." I felt the knife cut through my throat and felt my own blood flow out and puddle up on the floor.


I woke up with a start, sweating like crazy and being rocked back and forth by warm arms. I looked up, with tears flowing down my face, at Markus holding me and telling me that it was just a nightmare.

I shook violently and flung my arms around Mark's neck, I sobbed even harder than before into his shoulder. I hiccuped and looked at Mark, tears still streaming out of my eyes and down my face.

"M-M-Markus, y-you know h-how w-w-we w-wanted to g-go camp-ing at t-the end o-of the s-s-summ-er?" He looked at me, kissed the tip of my nose and shook his head gently 'yes.'

"W-well w-we aren't g-g-going!" I slowly started to calm down and Markus wiped the tears away with the pads of his thumbs.

"OK, baby. We won't go camping. Sh, it's okay baby, sh please stop crying my baby." I hugged Markus even tighter, not even planning on letting go.
♠ ♠ ♠
He wears his heart safety pinned to his backpack
His backpack is all that he knows
Shot down by strangers
Whose glances can cripple
The heart and devour the soul

All alone he turns to stone
While holding his breath half to death
Terrified of what's inside
To save his life
He crawls like a worm from a bird