Status: Just started. We hope you like it!

Summer Lovin'

Chapter Eighteen (I think...)

I pull James out of the coffee shop and towards my beat up 2004 Chevy. I push him towards the passengers side with a shit-eating grin on my face. I climb in and slam the door causing James to jump and land right next to me on my old bench seat, anadorable blush on his face as he scoots away.

"The seatbelt over there is broke," yes, I mean broke, "only mine and the one in the middle works." I stated simply trying to hold back a giggle at what I was doing. What am I doing, you ask? Well, I just... fibbed a little. That seatbelt isn't broken.I just want him closer to me.

I start the car and turn the radio up as Final Episode by Asking Alexandria comes on. I glance at James as he scoots back over next to me and buckles his seatbelt. I start singing (or should I say screaming?) along to it as I pull away from the curb.

"Your knife,
my back.
My gun,
your head.

Your knife,
my back.
My gun,
your head.

You need a doctor baby,
you scared?
You need a doctor baby,
you scared?
You need a doctor baby,
you scared?
You need a doctor baby,
you scared, you scared,
you scared, you?

You need a doctor baby,
you scared?
You need a doctor baby,
you scared?
You need a doctor baby,
You need a doctor baby,
you scared?"


I look over at Jay (calling him James is too formal!) and see his cheeks and nose dusted with a light blush. His nose is scrunched up and his eyes hold a look of disdain.

"I can change the station if you want...?" I ask as I look at him out of the corner of my eye, biting my lip to hold back a smile as he shakes his head happily and reaches for the knob on my radio. I lightly slap his hand away and give him a look. Y'know one of those what-the-fuck-are-you-thinking?-Don't-touch-it-it-might-fall-off kinds of looks. Do those even exist?

I just shake my head and reach forward, gently changing the radio station to 93.3. I started nodding my head lightly as My First Kiss by 3OH!3 featuring Ke$ha comes on. I smile and hum to myself as I took a left down a barely used dirt road. I decided to take Jay to my favorite spot in this whole town, which also happens to be my favorite place to draw and sketch.

I drive farther down the road as My First Kiss ends and Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance comes on. Weird, why is this station playing MCR? Ah well, why question it?

"I love this song..." I jump slightly and look at James. I never knew he's a MCR fan...

"I'm not, I only like this song. I usually listen to classical stuff." I turn back to the road and just as the song ends I stop my truck. How did he know what I'm thinking? Maybe he's a mind reader! OK, um... I'm wearing Scooby-Doo boxers! Did you get that thought?

"Um, you're speaking out loud. Not thinking... And Scooby-Doo huh? That's cool." I blush and unbuckle myself. I hop out and grab my sketch pad and pencils. I bound over to the passenger side and swing open the door. I pull a surprised looking James closer then place him on my back, piggy-back style.

"Hold on tight and close your eyes, okay?" I feel him nod and mumble an 'okay' into the nape of my neck. I shudder and kick the door shut, walking towards my favorite place. Ever.

The river.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been forever and a day hasn't it?
It has... Dx
But please don't hate me! I just had a lack of laptop due to pissing my parents off. Still lacking my laptop and I was itching to update so I'm typing on my wii. Again... >_<
my hand hurts Dx
and I have to update three other stories I have. THREE! *sulks*
LONG update though, to make up for not updating sooner.

Forgive me? *puppy dog eyes*