Status: cancelled

Scream to Be Heard, Like You Needed Any More Attention

For all i know

I couldn't believe it. She just got here and she already snuck out. I noted that my phone was on the dresser not the bed. I tensed up.

And what's more, if I knew her the way I thought I did, she must've called that sleaze bag of a guy...what the fu.ck was his name? Dick...Doug...Ah like it even fucking matters! Who knows what the hell she's doing. I shivered. Who knows what the hell /he's/ doing.

Fuck, for all I know he could be raping her. Just then, as I thought of that, I felt as though something were horribly wrong.

I honestly don't care how angry she is with me. No matter what I still care about her. I always have and always will. I never thought that things would go this far.

Within a few moments I was calling the police.

"What seems to be the problem miss?" A deep voice answered cooly.

"My roommate Riley Paulson is missing!"

"When did you last see her?" He questioned.

"About an hour ago or so."

He sighed. "Well miss, I'm sorry but a search for a missing person cannot be called, unless the person has been missing for at least twenty four hours." He finished detachedly.

"You don't understand! You have to come look for her!" I nearly shouted.

"I am sorry but-"

"Listen! I'm guessing she called her 'friend' to come pick her up, and the thing is, this guy, he's not a friend to her. He's practically-"

"Miss!-" He stated, but I cut him off yet again.

"He's practically a fucking rapist!"

"Language!" He prompted me.

"Please! You have to go look for her!"

He sighed. I could tell his tolerance was wearing thin.

"Alright. Some officers are on their way."

I breathed a sigh of relief, and gave him my address. I hung up the phone and pinched the bridge of my nose, shutting my eyes tightly. Where did things go wrong...

At first I thought that it was the police, but it was clearly too soon for them to have showed up. I opened the door to find a sleeping Riley in someone's arms. My eyes went straight to her. Her hair was tousled and she looked at though she'd had a rough time. She also smelled faintly of pot. I looked up at who her savior might be, and found it to me none other than, Jack Barakat.

Jack FREAKING Barakat. The fucking guitarist of All Time Low. Or once guitarist of the once amazing All Time Low. I could have died right then and there. But I couldn't, not for her sake.

"What happened to her?" I asked him my eyes widening as he stepped inside.

"Some guy was trying to ra.pe her. I heard her yelling and well they were on the ground, she was obviously trying to get away, so I hit him on the head with a car Jack." Jack explained to me, his forehead creasing, as I'm sure mine was too.

I shook my head as I stayed wide eyed."Oh my freaking god." I whispered.

"I know what you mean." He told me,"Uhh where's her room? I think I should set her down..."

"Oh!" I said. "Follow me." And I showed him her room.

He set her gently down and covered her with a blanket. I looked at her, for a moment she seemed to be the same girl I became best friends with, innocent and...well herself.

Suddenly there was another knock at the door. Jack followed me out and when I opened the door, the police were standing there. We began to speak with them and I sat there deep in thought, as Jack retold everything to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh this was supposed to be longer but the longer one got deleted so well there's this. anyway sorry for the delay