Sequel: The Second Nightmare
Status: FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEQUEL COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare

THE LAST CHAPTER! Chapter 30

I swallowed and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I looked beautiful but I wasn't your average white dress bride. Heck I have always been different. My friend Bethany came into town for my wedding and since Brittanee had her wedding before me I had to choose a new one to replace her but hey I was just happy about the way the dresses turned out. My dress was almost maybe a blood red color with black lining. It was a strapless dress showing off my bare shoulders.

I slipped the black heels on that I had bought almost at the last minute since the change of dress color and things. I slipped on some bracelets on one wrist and on the other I wore an Avenged Sevenfold bracelet. Just a joke type thing. I then slipped on the pair of fingerless lace gloves and put on my earrings before actually looked at myself. I looked beautiful. If only my mother was here I thought and bowed my head to try and keep the tears from ruining my make up.

I picked my head back up and smiled at my appearance when my friend Bethany came walking into my dressing room. She had on the floor length dress I had made and then the purple pumps and everything I had picked out. Even the sun glasses necklace. She hugged me and I twirled for her. She smiled and my dad entered with my flowers. He had tears in his eyes. I smiled politely at him and gave him a big hug. "Are you ready," he asked kissing my forehead. I took one last look at my reflection. "You look almost like your mother." I blushed.

"I am ready," I said and turned to my friends and my father. I took the flowers from him and laced my arm through his. We were having an outdoor wedding in Florida and were going to spend our honeymoon on an island that Brian bought from my dad.

The limo pulled up and the wedding march started. I took a few deep breaths and waited for the people to exit the limo. Finally when it was my turn my dad got out and extended his head to help me out. I took it and hopped out and laced my arm through my dads. I looked around me and saw that everything was perfect.

My gaze landed on Brian who's eyes roamed over me. I smiled at him with joy happy to marry him. I walked up to the arch and handed off my flowers to Bethany and joined hands with Brian. "Your beautiful," Brian whispered into my ear. I chuckled and the wedding began. Brittanee had one that was more toned down then mine because well frankly she didn't like all the excitement that went into one. I of course did, so you could say our tastes are different.

We said our I do's and then our vows. "You may now kiss the bride," the preacher said. Brian pulled me to him and kissed me pationetly. I giggled like a little girl and we walked around to everybody earning congrats. Finally it was cake time. Brian came up from around me and wrapped one arm around my waist and the other around on my hand that was going to cut the cake. He kissed my temple and we served the cake. We fed each other like you would normally do and we ate our cake.

I grabbed a bottle of champagne off of the waiters tray and walked over to the picture man who took pictures of me almost every five seconds. Funny pictures and all. I drank the champagne while I was chatting with the bridesmaids girls when a slow tune started. "Now ladies and gentlemen it is time for the couples first dance. I chuckled and handed my glass off. Brian grabbed my hand and we walked to the dance floor and started dancing. After the first dance it started to get a little crazy as the music got more upbeat.

Finally it was over with and we had to leave and before we left I had to throw the flowers. It was sort of fun to watch the girls fight over it. Then me and Brian hopped into a sweet convertible and it drove us to our hotel so we could get changed and go to the after party that I had arranged without Brian's consent but hey he will enjoy it I hope.

I pulled on a white and black dress. Yes another dress and I was hoping just to get it done and over with but I put a little me into. Instead of wearing heels I slipped on a pair of my converse with pink laces and a little jewelry and to top it all off Avenged Sevenfold death bat earrings. Brian loved the bracelet I was wearing during the wedding so I decided to wear something else.

I walked out of the closet putting in the last earring and Brian stopped doing whatever he was doing and just looked me up and down. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me. "You look amazing. You shouldn't wear something like that. It's teasing. It makes me want to rip it off and just have my way with you and the earrings are a nice touch," he purred seductively into my ear. I placed my hands on his chest.

"Later I promise," I said grabbing one of his hands and walking out of the hotel room. The limo pulled up just as we were leaving the hotel and we hopped in and drove to the party which was a lot of fun. After wards I got dressed into something more casual and hopped onto Brian's private plane and we flew off to the island that was once my dads.

When we got there Brian pinned me against the car and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and as we entered the house clothes were flying every which way. By the time we got to the bedroom we were pretty much naked. The rest of that time was just pure bliss.

After we finished a few many hours later I got up and got dressed in pajamas and walked into the kitchen to make something to eat. Me and Brian sat ate and talked to Brittanee and Zacky telling them how fun the wedding was and everything. We had tons of photos we were paging through to prove it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayyyy the story is now finished!!
Enjoy it!! Until the Sequel is made and know I am writing the first chapter!
Kelsey's wedding outfit!
Bridesmade dress!
Party outfit!
Casual outfit!
Pajamas
Enjoy!!
-Love KelszillaRAWR13