Status: Finished, need to update.

Your Protector

The Gang

The room was covered in blood. There was blood on the walls, blood on the floor, hell there was even blood on the doorknobs. Everywhere I turned, I saw this disgusting sticky substance that made me want to gag. I told myself it was just stains from someone getting a little too happy with their red Kool-aid. I almost believed my lie for a second but then my senses came back and tears poured out of my eyes. I opened my mouth to scream again and a dark haired man stepped in front of me. “Who are you?” I asked quietly. I had seen him in the car ride here and he looked much too old to go to my school.

“Blake.” He snapped. “I would suggest you don’t scream.”

I got brave when I was sure the situation couldn’t get any worse. That was a bad idea. “And why not? What are you going to do?”

“Why don’t you scream and find out for yourself smartass?”

I opened my mouth and let out a scream that was stopped almost instantly. Blake stepped closer to me and pushed me against the brick wall. He was so close that I could feel the itchy stubble on his chin graze my cheek. All the sudden there was a slight pain on my side, making tears prick my eyes painfully. I looked down to examine it and saw that In Blake’s hand, he held a knife with a purple blade and a blue handle. I scooted away from it trying to ease the pain and when I turned to look at Blake, my forehead almost hit his. He looked deep into my eyes then said calmly and dangerously, “So, wanna try screaming again?” The pain in my side came back and I whimpered in defeat, shaking my head no. “Good girl.”

Blake let go of me and I mumbled a string of curses under my breath. “Where’s Zane?” I asked curiously looking around the room, only to find Blake and a chair in the far corner. I would rather have Zane here than this jackass.

“He went to fetch Kade and Kellen.”

“If you don’t mind my asking… Who are they?” I said while moving my wrists. They popped and scraped against the cold metal chains, making blood trickle down my arm. “Damn.”
“People. Your so stupid. If you move it‘s going to hurt but be my guest. I love pain.” And with that, he left me in the room by myself.

I looked around trying to find a way out of this. I don’t know what I was thinking though. I mean I was tied to a wall for Pete’s sake. I moved my arms again, ignoring what Blake said, desperate to get out of the chains. I cried out in pain and tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought to myself, ‘This is the end. Alex cannot save me. He has no clue where I am. I’m going to die.’ I looked over at the chair on the far corner and saw small legs hanging off the side. I looked hard at them and dared them to move with my eyes, hoping the person wasn’t dead. I could tell there was a little kid sitting there because of the smallness of the feet.

“Hello?” I called, curious as to why a kid would be here.

“Mmm.” I heard a small groan. The legs on the chair stopped moving and the sound of light snoring filled the room. I knew instantly that the child wasn’t dead, but asleep, which made me let out a sigh of relief.

I stayed quiet a while then a door slammed open and Zane walked in, two gorgeous guys behind him. “Did you miss me?” Zane smiled steeping closer to me.

“Not one bit.”

“You little bitch!” Zane raised his hand to hit me and I heard a small voice call out softly.

“Zane?” Zane dropped his hand and I turned to look where the voice came from. A small figure jumped from the chair in the room and walked over to us. It was a little boy that couldn’t be older than four. He had bleach blonde hair, a chubby pale face, and ocean blue eyes like Alex. He reached where we were standing and looked at me curiously then turned to Zane. “Is this your friend?” His small voice said. He pronounced friend with a W which caused my heart to break. ‘What is such a cute and little kid doing in a place like this?’ I asked myself.

“Kory! What are you doing in here?” Zane snapped.

“I only wanted to find Kade. He left me alone and I was scared.” The blonde haired boy said on the brink of tears. “I’m sorry.” The tears spilled out of his blue eyes slowly and he sat on the ground, putting his head on his knees.

Another boy that looked about two years younger than I did, ran over and dropped on his knee in front of the child. “It’s okay Kory I’m right here, see?”

The little boy looked up and rubbed his eyes to clear his vision. “Kade?” He asked sleepily.

“Yep.” Kade picked up Kory and got to his feet, setting him on his hip. “How about I put you to bed?”

“Can you read me a story?”

Kade and Kory looked over at Zane and Zane nodded his head. The two blondes walked out of the room and everything went silent. “Stupid kid. He never listens. Always runs to Kade. He’s a little baby. Kellen you’re lucky you’re good at this job or I would tell you to go home and bring your brothers with you.”

A guy that looked about Zane’s age walked from behind Zane and smiled at him. His smile was breathtaking and I wanted to touch his soft blonde hair. I was so amazed that I made myself believe he was too gorgeous to harm a fly. That thought was short lived. “You’re right. We really should just get rid of the boys. They’re no help.”

Zane looked at Kellen with a shocked expression. “I may have no heart. But I could never kill a kid.” Zane stated calmly then laughed. “Pull her down and bring her to my room. I‘ll be in there in a second..”

Kellen walked over to me and pulled the chains on my hands, causing pain to shoot through my arm like before. He laughed at my hurt expression and pulled out a key from his pocket. He then unlocked the chains on my wrists and I fell into him. He me picked up, threw me over his strong shoulder, and carried me out of the room and believe me, I was glad to be leaving the blood filled torture chamber, but I was scared about what would happen next. I felt my eyes slowly close and I drifted into unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
So. I'm worried about how good this chapter is...
I want to thank all the people who have commented for me. It means alot and keeps me going.
Jackiie
Smile Lovely. - Her name constantly changed it seems
and last but not least:
luna_ burst
Thanks pplz