Keep the Faith

Proud

“What prompted this protest?”

“What is the band’s message?”

“How did the articles make you feel?”

How has My Chemical Romance helped you?”

London, police, London, press, London. The Daily Mail, press releases, press statements. Interviews, cameras, ‘please speak louder for the microphone.’ National press, international press. Foreign fans, local fans, fans, fans, fans.

Life, love, unity, truth, fight, life, My Chemical Romance.

It’s a new language to learn. Fluent in two weeks and I’ll never forget. It’s a sixth sense, this band; a second heartbeat; the music that sings from your heart monitor making you stronger day by day. As the days end, the blood pumping into your veins, through the I.V., pulses against your touch and you know that you’re not alone.

I can’t count the interviews, nor the people. Can’t match the faith, never. Never.

“MCR saved my life.”

“I’m not afraid to keep on living.”

Hear us, hear their message. The kids are amazing, the boys save people’s lives. So does the fanbase.

Tears for Kerrang!, in front of the fans, for how much love they deserve. Getting choked up on camera, backed by chants, fight, life. How anyone can call us dead is beyond me, we’re more alive than them.

The beginning of the rest of your life, the makings of something beautiful, the perfect way to say goodbye to The Black Parade. End on an up.

All down to M. Chem.

“This will go down in MCR history.”

“So will we.”

“We made this. Together.”

The essence of beauty, life, love, trust, immeasurable faith.

“How has MCR helped me?

“Look around, sweets. Look at us now. Alive and awake, unafraid of the truth.

“They remind me to live, that life will get better, that - if I fight now - I’ll be happy again. When I have nothing left, I hold onto them.”

All down to My Chemical Romance.

“Has this been worth it?”

“Anything for the boys.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who was there, thinking about it or who just loves the band.
Thank you.