Keep the Faith

Spinning lies

The computer screen displayed words of evil, typed by the hands of millions of devils around the world, seeking to destroy one mans reputation.

He’s back on the drugs, apparently that Lyn-Z does them...

He doesn’t care about fans anymore. I waited for hours and he didn’t even say hi!

All that fame’s gone to his head! He’s so up himself...

She’s obviously just a re-bound girl, what was he thinking!


The harsh lies kept on building and building, their creators not caring about the consequences of their hurtful words. Soon the rumours spread throughout the internet, reaching all corners of the earth. And in no time at all, people started believing them.

It takes a lot of guts for a person to march on after such alligations and accusations. Always remember that our hero is just an ordinary man, and that’s why we love him.
It’s not fair for us to judge someone that we don’t know personally, nor is it our business.

When people start horrible rumours, ignore them, don’t believe them and don’t spread them.

When the going gets tough, all you can do is keep the faith.

When the people who admired you for who you are, and promised to love you forever and ever turn against you, the only thing you can do is keep the faith.

When people spread nasty rumours about you, all you can do is keep the faith and know that there are still some people out there who will always love and support you, no matter what decisions are made; good or bad.

Keep the faith.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first post, so it's not particularly good.