Status: Active please comment

Nothing Could Come Between Us

The Cover Up Of The Century

Something wasn’t right, she could just tell. Sure jacking her brother’s credit card to have a girl's day was like a once a week thing but this, it was just different. They didn’t even have to jack the “plastic money spending device” Brian had just left it sitting on the table with the keys to hisbaby black Navigator. That wasn’t even the worst part there was a note.

“C’mon ‘Chelle what did it say?” Marcella asked for the hundredth time as she maneuvered her way around the speed limit abiding drivers.

“It said to have fun and don’t break his bank.” Michelle spoke to the passenger window.

Huffing and stomping on the gas pedal as the light before them turned green, Marcella started to mumble under her breath in Spanish.

“Chill it’s a girl’s day just you, me, and….” Michelle quickly shut her mouth then turning the stereo to make-your-ears-bleed mode.

If the vehicle hadn't already been at a dead stop, Marcella would have slammed on the brakes sending both girls into the windshield.

"Tell me you didn't invite her please, please, PLEASE tell me she isn't coming." She had to yell over the music but she watched her shame faced best friend flinch at every word.

"Well, she kind of, sort of, maybe invited herself. I couldn't tell her no, she is family after all."

"Oh HELL no! Just because she got blessed with some of your good looks at birth does not make her family. WE are family, and family doesn't invite crazy ass bitches to our girl nights!"

“Oh come on M, it won’t be that bad I promise!” Michelle practically screamed over the bass that pounded so hard it made Marcella's heart hurt.

Reluctantly the driver tossed her stunner shades onto the dash and turned the volume down. “Not that bad?! ‘Chelle come on you know your sister is such a buzz kill!” Her accent grew thicker as her voice rose.

“Alright alright, I know she is…” She grimaced trying to find the right word.

Smirking Marcella parallel parked and shut the engine off before she spoke. “What Michelle, el gato got your tongue?”

“Oh shut your Spanish trap! We are having a girl’s day thanks to Brian’s credit card and you’re going to like it sorry that my obnoxious-can’t-make-up-her-mind…”

The rest of her statement was cut off by a sharp tap on the half open passenger window.

“Hope you weren’t talking about me, Michelle. Come on we are five minutes late for our appointments!” With that Michelle’s twin sister Valary jerked the door open.

Michelle laughed uneasily and flipped Marcella the bird as she was half drug from the vehicle.

“Your right ‘Chelle,” Marcella called as she grabbed Michelle's phone off the passenger seat. As she stepped out of the car and locked the doors a text message flashed across the screen. “I am having fun already!”

Flipping the phone open she growled.

'M can't come home before 7 got that
-Syn.'

“See M’s got the spirit Michelle, now let’s go get pampered!” Valary's voice reminded Marcella of a chihuahua on crack.

Pulling her own phone out of her purse, Marcella texted as fast as her fingers could move.

'Michelle when I find out who set this up, I'm going to kill them... You better hope you didn't mastermind this cover up of the century.'

"'Chelle you got a text!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay the first chapter is out!