Status: Active please comment

Nothing Could Come Between Us

Liquid Courage

The bottle of Jack that was being passed around the circle of his band mates had made it full circle for the 6th rotation coming to a halt in Matt’s hands.

“Guys we better slow down, this is the second bottle you know?”

“That we do Shadz, but this was your idea after all. What’s your game plan anyways, get fucked up so you pass out before you have to ask her?” Syn’s voice was mocking in a way that only Synyster Gates could pull off.

Zacky laughed, “No man, its liquid courage. He’s gotta have a little Jack in him to be able to talk to M without fainting.”

“I know seriously, how can M not see that Shadz is obsessively in love with her. Hell even Val figured it out.”

The room fell deadly silent at Johnny’s words. Everyone knew that you didn’t talk about Marcella and Valary in the same sentence to Matt. That was a guaranteed black eye.

“Shut the fuck up Christ!” Matt’s voice had dropped to a dangerously low level.

“Hey man I’m sorry I forgot. I didn’t mean…”

Matt cut off Johnny’s feeble attempt at an apology by slamming the Jack bottle down on the coffee table after he downed the quarter that was left in it.

“Ummm yeah how about we cool everything off with a beer and some baseball?”

“Whatever dude.” Was the only answer Matt gave.

After everyone had a beer and the tension only hung around the room like a mist rather than a suffocating barricade they turned on the t.v. and didn’t attempt conversation again.

Watching the clock slowly tick the seconds away rather than the tv Matt sighed. They should have been here at least fifteen minutes ago. Looking away from the gaping hole that he was staring into the clock, Matt’s eyes met an equally anxious Brian. His leg was bouncing at mock speeds and his half empty beer was becoming dangerously close to foaming over.

“Yo Gates, you’re about to commit a party foul.”

Looking down to his beer, Brian stalled his nervous tick only long enough to set his beer down on the coffee table before him.

“Thanks, just be glad that Z.V. didn’t hear you say…”

The rest of his words were cut off by a very loud screeching.

“DID SOMEBODY SAY PARTY FOUL!?”

Snatching the nearest beer to him, Zacky leapt over the coffee table that separated him from the rest of the group and began slamming the bottom of his beer on the tops of everyone else’s. Waiting until every beer was foaming over he slammed his own beer on the in table causing it to foam.

In the moment of silence as everyone downed their beer, the sound of the door being pushed open could be heard. The loud crash of shopping bags on the tile floor was almost completely drowned out by the loud group belch.

“Nice push guys!”

Matt choke on his beer in his hast to stand.

“Wow, so glad you’re excited to see us, how about helping us with our bags?” Marcella’s voice was muffled as she leaned over to grab the bags from the floor.

Matt felt his chest and his jeans tighten at the sight of her low cut shirt flashing her bronze skin and a white lace bra.

“Umm Matt? Hello earth to Shadz.”

Jerking his attention away from Marcella’s cleavage he caught the bags Michelle threw at him.

“You know the view will be better going up the stairs behind her.” Michelle leaned closer to Matt as she spoke but made sure everyone in the room could hear.

“In that case, I’ll help!” Zacky jumped up but feel back on the couch as Matt elbowed him.

“You coming Shadz? I didn’t think the bags were that heavy?” Marcella called from the top of the stairs oblivious of what had been said downstairs.

“No he’s not coming he is just breathing hard M.” Zacky called up to Marcella then began to do vulgar hand motions directed towards Matt.

Trying to flip Zacky off Matt shifted the bags to one arm. Finishing giving Zack the bird, Matt tried to shift his burden back and ended up dropping them all.

“Help me pick these up you dickhead, you’re the reason I dropped them… Hey look! They went to Victoria’s Secret!”

That got everyone’s attention, and caused both girls to bolt into the room. Marcella tried to dive over the scattered lingerie but it was to late. Both Matt and Brian were rummaging though the mess of clothing.

“Please tell me this is yours!” Brain turned holding a barely there black teddy, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at Michelle.

“Actually that’s mine!” Marcella blushed bright red and jerked the incriminating item out of Brian’s hand.

“Wow didn’t know you were such a freak M, you gotta model that for us on tour!” Johnny practically yelled.

“Tour? I wasn’t aware I was going, No one even asked me to go…”

Matt stopped gathering the lace thongs he spilt on the floor. “Well I wasn’t planning on asking right now but… wanna go on tour with me I mean us?”

When Marcella didn’t answer right away Matt rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
“It wouldn’t be like a date or anything. Well unless you want it to be. I mean uhh… Someone help me please!?”

“It’d be cool if you went M, then everyone would have someone with them. Besides it’s not like you’d have to share a bunk. Mine will always be open for ya though.” Zacky winked at Marcella as he spoke.

“I’m sure Gena would just love that Z.V.” Marcella laughed as she hooked a thong on her foot and tossed it in the air catching it.

“I’ll make you a deal, how does that sound Shadz?” Her face contorted to a evil grin as she spoke.

“Ok, what…”

“You tell me who set up the four hours of girls day hell, help me beat the crap out of them, then take me dancing tonight and I will go on tour with you.”

Matt smiled allowing his dimples to crease his cheeks.

“Deal! And it was Brian!”

“Hey man what the hell!?” Brian threw the empty Victoria’s Secret bag at Matt before he turned bolting up the stairs.

“After you…” Matt motioned for Marcella to run in front of him, the view of her shorts clad rear end was too tempting to pass up.

“You’re not so bad now are you Synyster fuckin’ Gates! Wait till we get a hold of you!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just thought I would let ya know that action is coming so hang with me please.

Also thank you so much to those who subscribed, it really made my day!

Comments would be nice too! *hint hint*