Status: Active please comment

Nothing Could Come Between Us

Love Hate Heartbreak

The last two weeks had been utter hell on the Avenged bus. Marcella and Matt’s awkward relationship had turned into a love hate relationship and finally teetered into a hate situation. Marcella seeing the huge rift Matt and herself had caused in the band had started pulling away from Matt and had to shut him completely out when he failed to take the hint. This only made things worse. Everyone picked sides only dividing the band more. Michelle of course took Marcella’s side along with Brian. Johnny and the Berry twins, who practically moving into the bus, sided Matt’s side. Poor Zacky tried to stay neutral but only seemed to bounce back and forth.

Walking the short distance from her bunk to the living room area Marcella sighed. The division in the band was so ridiculously obvious it made her sick. Matt, the Berry twins, and Johnny sat on the left side couch battling each other in Halo. The right side loveseat held Zacky and Brian playing their guitars with Michelle crammed between them. Standing just on the outside of the living room Marcella watched for a moment before her ringing phone within her pj pants pocket stole her attention.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts


Flipping open her phone Marcella smiled.

‘Mornin – Ty’

She had just started to type her reply but jumped as everything seemed to tear apart at the seams. Matt who had chucked his x-box controller at the tv jumped up glaring Marcella down. Brian who gently handed Michelle his guitar before leaping from the couch was well on the way across the small space to Matt before Marcella could register what happened.

“Marcella are you fucking kidding me, you are going to text that bastard right in front of me?!”

“Don’t you fucking start Matt! I have had all of this shit I am going to take. Can’t you fucking tell she doesn’t want you and all your fucking Valary baggage?” Brian snarled in return.

“That is fucking uncalled for Syn!” Matt Berry yelled standing and jerking his brother up as well.

“Marcella that’s fucked up.” Jason added after his brother’s outburst.

Michelle about jerked Brian down, as she used his to stand up as well before yelling, “You guys stay the fuck out of this!”

Zacky looked helplessly to Marcella and Marcella had had enough.

“EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS IS RETARDED!”

The only sound in the room after Marcella screamed was the x-box beeping to let the user know their game was paused.

“Ok I am done with this shit! Obviously we can’t date Matt we can’t even be in the same room for more than two seconds before everyone is ready to kill each other.” She paused realizing the truth of her statement.

“Well at least I was trying to make it work, you just text my replacement!” Matt half yelled half sighed.

“I’m not texting your replacement.” Marcella groaned. “I am texting Ty! He is the only neutral person I have!”

Zacky huffed crossing his arms over his chest. “Sure!”

That seemed to ease a lot of the tension out of the room and everyone laughed a little before sitting back down.

“I text Tyler because he doesn’t judge, he is going through hell to so I vent then he vents that’s all we do. You can’t tell me you haven’t been texting Valary.”

Matt nodded almost shamefully and looked to his feet.

Walking over to Matt Marcella opened her arms for a hug. After pulling away from the hug Marcella turned looking to everyone else.

“The last thing I want is to tear the band up, and that seems to be all Matt and I are doing. So I’m offering a peace treaty now.”

Looking directly to the Berry twins, who had been very vocal of their sudden dislike of Marcella she smiled. “You may still think I am a whore for texting Ty but it’s all good with me. Just no more fighting with the rest of the band understand.”

Jason nodded but Matt just mumbled.

“So peace amongst all right?” Marcella asked hopefully.

“So you and Matt aren’t going to date?” Brian asked while gathering up his guitar.

“It’s best if we don’t…”

At Marcella’s words Matt felt his heart break.

“Ok then peace amongst all, and we should probably get ready we have a concert tonight.”

Everyone nodded at his words standing and made their way to the own section to get ready. Matt was the only one who lingered behind. Watching Marcella exit the living room hastily texting away he sighed.

“It’s best if we don’t…” Matt spoke Marcella’s words again not too sure if he agreed just yet.

---------------

Doing quick circles with her thumbs trying to get them to quit cramping Marcella finished her
text.

“You know if you take a break from texting your fingers wouldn’t hurt.” Zacky chided her as he started dragging cords around her.

“I know dad!” Marcella answered before sticking her tongue out at him.

“Leave that thing out and I will make you forget all about Matt.” Zacky wagged his eyes like a true pervert.

“Har har Z.V. Very funny.”

“Hey man it’s just an offer.” Zacky threw his hands up in surrender before continuing to set up.

Looking down to her phone as it vibrated in her hand Marcella almost tripped over the cords as she tried to walk away while reading.

‘My life has officially gone to hell! Our opening band just fucking left the tour… -Ty’

‘What why? Don’t you have two more concerts before you join another tour? –M’

It only took a second for him to reply.

‘We did. No opener no concert so we might join the new tour sooner. –Ty’

‘With who? –M’

‘Avenged Sevenfold, you heard of them? –Ty’

Marcella dropped her phone after she read his last text, and jumped when Michelle reached around her to catch it.

“What’s up girly?”

“Oh nothing!” Marcella answered quickly her accent becoming more pronounced.

“Yeah yeah surrrrre.” Michelle smiled rolling her R.

Taking her phone back Marcella followed Michelle to their usual spot to listen to the concert. Marcella couldn’t even enjoy the band acting like they actually got along on stage again.

Marcella knew that Tyler was the lead singer of Theory of a Deadman Ty had told her shortly after they had started texting back and forth, but Ty knew hardly anything about her. She had told him she was traveling wither brothers band she hadn’t however told him her brother was the one and only Synyster Gates and her relationship problems were with M. Shadows.

‘Yeah I’ve heard of them… -M’

After sending her reply Marcella jammed her phone in her pocket. She was about to remove it and tell him everything she had omitted from their early conversations but stopped.

“He will find out soon enough…” Marcella said to herself.

“What did you say? You’re gonna have to speak up!” Michelle leaned over shouting.

Shaking her head Marcella pointing to her brother who was tying a bra someone had tossed him onto his mic stand and laughed when Michelle pouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I lied about waiting for three comments. It's my birthday today so I thought I would give YOU guys a gift. How about returing the favor and commenting? Pretty Please. *Insert cute puppy dog eye here*

I also went back and edited. Sorry for the spelling errors I hope I caught them all this time around