Status: Active :)

Oh Baby, I Deserve Better.

Olivia.

Monday's I had work off and Josey didn't need to go to preschool until noon so we spent the morning curled up on the couch watching cartoons. Alex was still sleeping because he'd had a show last night and he didn't get home until almost 2 in the morning. It didn't really bother me that he went out and partied sometimes because he didn't do it that often and sometimes i'd go out with Laney, so we were pretty much even. Josey and I were so caught up in Spongebob we didn't notice that it was almost 11:30. Once I looked at the clock and realized how late it was, I started rushing around trying to get Josey ready for school. I didn't realize how loud we were being but I guess we were because the next thing I knew Josey was running at him full speed screaming "daddy!!"

"Hey Jos" he said as he caught her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Hi daddy!" She squealed as she hugged him tight. She was such a daddy's girl.
"Why aren't you at school? You're gonna be late baby" he said, he was asking Josey but I saw him looking at me out of the corner of my eye.
"Momma is getting ready" Josey replied.
She was all ready to go but I was trying to get dressed so I could take her.
"I'll take her, just let me slip on some jeans and a shirt" he said as he looked at me as I attempted to quickly put on eyeliner.
"Are you sure babe?" I asked while trying not to poke myself in the eye.
"Yeah, it takes me less time to get ready and I drive faster" he responded as he put Josey down and walked back into our room to get dressed.

At 12:15 Alex walked back into the house, successfully getting Josey to school on time. I was making lunch in the kitchen when he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and lightly kissed my neck.
"Hey baby" he said as he gave me a little squeeze.
"Hi, what do you want for lunch?" I asked as I continued making my sandwich.
"Whatever you're having is fine" he said as he let me go and walked towards the computer.
As I made his sandwich I heard him sigh in the other room.
"What's wrong baby?" I called.
"Nothing, I just need to go on tour again soon" he said as he slowly walked back into the kitchen, going to the table where his lunch sat.
I didn't say anything I just slightly frowned and sat down next to him. I really hated when he left, everything just got so much harder when he was gone.

I was cleaning up after lunch when Alex came back into the kitchen and started helping me.
"When do you wanna start trying again?" Alex asked as he dried and put away the dishes I was washing.
"Um I don't know, when do you think we should?" I asked.
"Don't answer a question with a question, you know I wanna start really soon" he said, playfully glaring at me.
"Kay, how about we start tonight?" I asked as I smirked and dropped the dish I was washing back into the sink, turning my attention towards Alex and wrapping my arms around his neck.
He leaned down and kissed me before picking me up and setting me on the counter, where he started kissing me again.
"Who says we need to wait until tonight?" He mumbled into my lips before deepening the kiss.
I shivered, loving every second of it.

"Shit! Its 2:45!" I said as I quickly started getting dressed.
"Oh fuck.." Alex groaned as I forced him to get up and get dressed.
"I need you to go pick up Josey for me" I said as I turned to him.
"I'm soo tired" he complained as he slowly got dressed.
"Please baby" I begged, pouting slightly.
"Yeah yeah, I'm going" he finished getting dressed and lightly pecked me on the lips before heading downstairs and out the door.
I was trying to clean the house a bit when my phone started ringing.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey bitch, what's up?" Laney asked me from the other end.
"Nothing, cleaning. What about you?" I asked as I picked up some pillows and set them back on the sofa.
"Um..I'm pregnant!" She squealed into the phone. I heard Jack chuckling in the background.
"Oh my God!! You lucky bitch!" I squealed back. I was so happy for her.
"Huh? Why am I lucky?" She asked curious as always.
"Alex and I are trying for another one" I told her as I continued trying to clean the house.
"Since when?!" She asked.
"Since this morning" I informed her as I heard the garage door open, meaning Alex and Josey were home.
"So you just randomly decided to have another baby this morning?" She questioned.
"Not really. A couple nights ago Josey had a nightmare and was sleeping in our bed with us and Alex just turned to me and was all like let's have another baby!" I explained as I heard the door open and Josey's little footsteps run into the house.
"Bullshit! How long did it take you to convince him?" She laughed, knowing i'd been thinking about having another one for awhile now.
"I swear it was all Alex!" I insisted just as Josey ran into the room waving some type of picture she had made in school that day.
"Momma! Momma look!" she excalaimed as she bounced around the family room.
"Josey's home so I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, love you and congrats on the baby!" I said into the phone before hanging up.
"What baby?" Alex asked as he walked into the room.
"Laney's pregnant" I told him before directing my attention to the impatient four year old trying to show me her artwork.
"This is me, you, and daddy" she pointed them out on the picture, showing me.
"That's so good Jos" I encouraged, smiling at her.
"Yeah except I forgot Olivia" she said, frowning slightly.
"Whose Olivia sweetie?" I asked confused. I looked up at Alex, but he looked just as confused.
"My little sister" she said as if it were obvious before she bounced her way upstairs to her room.
"Did you tell her we were gonna have another one?" I asked Alex.
"Not at all" he responded, looking towards the stairs where we could hear Josey singing.
"That's really weird" I said looking at him.
"Yeah...I really like the name Olivia though" he said as he smiled at me.
I smiled back before we both started laughing. I love my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
4 comments for the next one?
Subscribe?
I looove you <3