Stand Close to Me

Two.

I looked up at the figure in front of me. Slowly I meet with his brown eyes. His mouth was hanging open, slightly, his hands shoved into his pockets as far as they could. I bit my lip softly and said nothing. My headphones were still in, now blaring out All Time Low. Joe Jonas, the love of my life since I was 15. My stomach started to flip when I saw him, my hands became all clammy and my heart was beating at a million miles per hour. Ladies and gentlemen, that’s what he did to me. I couldn’t even open my mouth. I pulled out my headphones slowly.

“Livvy.” He whispered. I sighed softly and looked up at him. He looked different. He had his hair cut short, like when he was younger and glasses sitting on his nose. I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and kiss him. But I couldn’t. He was dating Camillaslag Belle. “How are you?” He stuttered. I smiled softly at him.

“I’m good.” I replied, fidgeting. “How are you?” This was so awkward. I coughed slightly, like in those movies in the uncomfortable scenes. He shrugged his shoulders.

“I’m alright, I guess.” Okay, I just wanted to run away, it was that horrible. I ran my fingers through my hair, nervously. “Stop doing that.” And Joe picked up on it. I knew he’d remember, I could remember all the habits that gave his emotions away. When he rubbed his neck, he was nervous. And the small smile with no teeth meant he was upset over something. And that’s the smile he was giving me right now.

“Sorry.” I replied. He laughed, softly, and it was like music to my ears. It had been 2 years since I last saw him, heard from him, or anything. I gave him a soft smile in return. Suddenly, his head spun around at the sound of a girl’s voice.Slaggy Camilla Belle was walking towards us. I need Allie here for this. Then I thought, she didn’t know. I never told her about me and the Jonas Brothers. I rubbed my forehead, stressed out.

“Joe.” She kissed his cheek softly and then turned to me, her face filled with disgust. “Is this a fan?” Me and Joe burst into laughter. Camilla watched as me and Joe tried to control ourselves from the laughter.

“Babe, this is a family friend I haven’t seen in ages, Livvy.” Joe introduced us. I held my hand out to her and she just looked at it, as if she’d never seen one before. I smirked.

“You shake it.” I raised my eyebrows at her. She scoffed, rolled her eyes and flicked her hair. She held onto Joe’s hand with dear life.

“I know what to do with it, but I don’t know where it’s been.” SLAG! My mouth slowly dropped, but then I had an idea. I looked over at Joe, and nodded my head towards him.

“You don’t now where he’s been.” I smirked. Her face fell, as did Joe. “See ya later hun.” And with that, I walked away from a stunned Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle. I couldn’t believe I done that. A year ago, I couldn’t even think about Joe, now I just insulted him and his girlfriend. Once I walked around the corner, I jumped up and down, excited. I was on a high.

“LIVIA!” Wow, full name useage. Joe came running around the corner and he stopped in front of me. He placed his hands on his knees, breathing heavily. “Why did you say that?” I shrugged my shoulders at him. “You shouldn’t have, Livvy. What happened with you?” He looked up and down at me. I gave him a full smile and lifted one shoulder up.

“I changed.” I replied. Joe nodded his head.

“I know, Liv. But I don’t like this side of you; I liked the one I fell in love with them years ago.” He said. I looked at him, my eyebrows narrowed.

“How do you know she isn’t in here Joe?” I pointed to my heart, where it was still beating way too fast for a normal heart. “You can’t just judge someone after two years, when you have only seen them for a minute.” I was standing my point. Yeah, I changed, but not that much. I moved on, well tried, from him. Joe looked at me, his arms now folded across his chest. “It’s been two years, Joe. Did you expect me to be the same shy girl I was then? Joe, I’ve grown up, and realized you can’t get everything from just throwing a strop.” I told him straight. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. I just shook my head, not allowing the tears from falling onto my cheeks. “I guess we have both changed. And feelings change too.” Mine don’t.

Joseph Adam Jonas, I am head over heels in love with you. And you don’t even know!
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it's been a while, so I thought that I would put my second chapter. I hope you enjoy this, and please comment telling me what you think. (:
Livvy.x