Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

not the one.

I just stared at my dad, dumbfounded not believing what just came out of his mouth. Did he just say something about marriage? Wtf! I'm 16 years old, I'm not ready for that crap yet, left alone, Ed is not the one I wanna get married with. Don't get me wrong he's sweet, caring and cute. But he's not the one I can truly say that I wanna get old together with.

“are you fucking shitting me?!” I finally get out. My dad expression changes to an annoyed one.

“Lucy! You language!” he hisses. I scowls getting up from the bed.

“no I fucking won't!! you're forcing me to get married to Ed, it's fucking not fair!! I'M FUCKING ONLY 16!!” I scream. It all went so fast that I couldn't quite see it with my eyes. But the pain in my cheek talked for it self. My dad had yet again slapped me.

“this is all your own fault, and you just said you loved him. You just have to take it the way god now has planned for you!” my dad scowls. fuck god. I sigh heavily getting tears in my eyes.

“but he's not the one I want to spent the rest of my life with..” I whisper. My dad sigh loudly and this awkward silence fill between us. No one really knows what to say. Then my dad turns around and starts walking out of the room speaking his last words in this case.

“he's going to be now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short ]x
comment for the next CH xD