Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

I do

“I do”
I look at Ed, who has just said those words. Today I'm getting married, actually right at this moment. Ed looks at me gulping probably thinking the words of me. I sigh then gulps as the priest turns to me.

“do you, Luciana Maria Nilson, take Edward Minton to be your husband in law? Do you promise to love and care for him till death do your part?” no? I sigh looking at Ed, he is a very beautiful man. He's a man with dreams and hopes, and I'm breaking them all. I turn to the prist.

“...I do.” he nods then turns to look at both of us.

“I now pronounce you as husband and wife” he turns to Ed, “you may kiss the bride.” Ed looks at me then moves in crashing his lips against mine. As people stand up and clap I feel myself let go of all my toughness in that kiss. I kiss him back after a moment and we pull away looking at each other. Ed smiles to me taking my arm and leads me down the aisle. People stands up clapping as we walk outside.

Ed leads me to the limousine waiting and helps me in then gets in himself. The limousine drives off and we sit in an awkward silence. I hold my gaze at the ground and I'm not sure what Ed is looking at. I hear him let out a sigh.

“you kissed me back, that's gotta mean something” he finally say. I look up at him gulping, , it means everything. I look down at my shoes again.

“it's means that you're a mean person, 'Coz I love the way you kiss me..” I sigh. I look up at him to see him smirking. I smiles slightly and hits him playfully. He just laughs then smiles at me.

For some reason I finally feel good and happy in Ed's company, it's like all the feelings I had for him is blushing up. And there's a feeling in my stomach there tells me, that we can make this last and give our child a good life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it (: