Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

Home again

I sigh sitting in the couch bouncing Emma, I miss Ed a great deal, but I can’t see him ‘Coz he’s on tour. And he doesn’t want me and Emma to come; he says touring isn’t for a mom and her baby. I think its crap all together, I want to be with him, but he doesn’t want me there. This is just not fair. Why is it me who needs to stay home and take care of Emma it’s his child too. But no, Ed has to go on tour for many months, how much will he get to see his daughter that way?!

The door bell rings and I get up groaning, who could that be? My mom again? I hope not. Emma giggles as I put her down in the play crib standing in the living room. I smile to her, and then walk out opening the door.

I gasp looking at my husband’s smiling face, tears starts floating and I hug him sniffing. He laughs putting an arm around my waist holding me into him. I have my head on his chest and just listen to the beat of his heart and feel his calm breathing.

“I’ve missed you too Lucy” he tells me quietly, I look up at him then whips the tears away.

“You’re a bad man for leaving me alone with Emma Ed.!” I growl playfully at him. He laughs then leads us inside closing the door. Then he turns me around again and put his lips on mine in a passionate and heated kiss. I gasp then groans and kiss him back putting my arms around his neck. We pull apart after some minutes and just look at each other. He smirks then kisses my neck lightly, making me groan.

“Teaser!” I shriek, as he moves one of his hands down on my ass. He laughs then looks at me.

“Is it wrong to have missed you a lot?” he asks innocently, I roll my eyes smirking. He then takes my hand and leads me up the stairs towards our bedroom.

I know me and Ed didn’t have the perfect start. It was mostly my fault, ‘Coz I was scared, I never knew Ed could be this carrying. And I love that it’s me and our child he cares for, and of course his band. But we’re his family, nothing could matter more to him. At least I think.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it, and I hope you'll love the sequel, I'll lift the curtain and say it takes sad turn D: <.< I'm a spoiler I know :p