Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

I can't wait

ED’S POINT OF VIEW
“When do we get back? We have been on this road for hours!!!!” I whine to the others. Today we get back from tour, I can’t wait I haven’t seen Lucy or Emma for months. Only over web cam and that’s no fun. I miss my baby girl and I miss Lucy.

“In 20 Minutes, would you please shut up now? You’re getting annoying!” Alex tells me groaning slightly. I glare at him then sigh. Maybe I’ve talked too much about Emma to them. But I can’t help it; she has changed my life, so have Lucy. They’re all I can think about now. I mean yes I can focus on the band a lot and when we go on the stage I give it 100% but afterwards, I miss Emma and Lucy.

But I can’t wait to see them again and specially when they don’t know I’m coming, I haven’t told Lucy that we’re heading home today, she thinks I won’t be home before another week. I really want to surprise her. She’ll be very happy to see me, I hope.

I look up as we drive into Alex’s drive way, I get out and help the others with taking out all of our equipment. We always put it at Alex’s place. ‘Coz he mainly doesn’t mind and we practice here. After we finish with that, I walk over to my car and get in, starting it. Then I drive out of the drive way and down the road heading home. I know I didn’t say goodbye to the guys but I really want to get home now. I can’t wait to see my girls at home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I knooow short /:
and next CH will be the last, I know I might said this was but I wanted to split it up 'Coz I'm that weird xD
please tell if you want a sequel xD