Status: complete

Tell Us When Ages Have Made a Difference

the pleasure.

ED'S POINT OF VIEW
I sigh getting home after the practice at Alex's place, I love playing and I love touring. But sometimes it can get to much of an handful. I close the door after me then spots Lucy's bag and smiles. The last 3 months she have been here every day, it has lighten up my life a lot. We just sit and talk about her life and mine. I think it helps her a lot in her situation.

I walk into the living room seeing she's asleep on the couch, I gulps looking at her. She's so pretty when she's asleep. Her black hair falls down in her face so perfect. I sigh then lift her head slightly sitting down then put her head in my lap. She groans slightly opening her eyes slightly, I smiles.

“Good morning” I tell her. She look up at me yawning slightly, her hair falls ever so perfectly away from her face.

“morning” she whisper striking her body a bit. I smiles looking down at her.

“so how was your day?” I asks her. She sigh looking up at the ceiling.

“awful.. those Football jerks is following me, and all others is calling me a whore..” she say. I feel rage rise inside of me. I can get so mad when people treat her like this. She's so pretty and intelligent. I can't understand why anybody hates her.

“forget them, they're just jerks.” I tell her. She gulps getting tears in her eyes. I gulp 'Coz I hate seeing her this sad.

“that g-guy B-Bren.. he leaned down and w-whispered to me t-that h-he was going to take m-my virginity.. w-whether I'd like it o-or n-not..” she tells me. I scowls then rubs her hair, she sits up shaking slightly. I gulps then hugs her rubbing her sites.

“don't you worry, I promise I won't let him near you ever again..” I tell her, she sniffs looking into my eyes.

“p-promise?” I nods looking into her eyes, then feels an urge I can no longer hold inside, I lean into her then put my lips on hers in a sweet light kiss.

She gasps into my lips but then kisses me back. My tongue asks for entrance and she lets it. I groans pushing her slightly down in the couch getting on the top of her. She gasps but keeps kissing me back. I groans into her lips then takes her shirt off. She gulps looking into my eyes, I look back into hers then leans down and starts sucking on her neck. She gasps and moans in pleasure. She trails her hands down and put them under my t'shirt rubbing then up and down my stomach. I groans into her neck in pleasure then she takes off my T-shirt.

She unbuckles my belt then unbuttons my pants pushing them down, I help her on the way unbuttoning her pants pulling them off with her underwear. Her lips attaches with my again as she pushes down my boxers. I takes off her bra. She pulls away looking at me gulping. I gulps back.

“d-do you w-want t-this?” I ask her stuttering, she nods smiling slightly.

“yes Ed, I want my first time to be with you.. I love you.” my heart jumps hearing her say those words.

“I love you to.” she smiles laying down on the couch, I get on the top of her then enters her. She gasps whimpering slightly.

“please go s-slow” she breaths. I nods doing as she say. After some minutes she moans in pleasure. And her hips starts rocking in harmony with my thrusts, we moan loudly in pleasure.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it (: please comment xD