Status: Working on it.

Nightmare.

Chapter Three - Unholy Confessions.

A ball of light brown sludge flew across the room, coming from the hands of Jimmy. Although the fight was not his fault nor did he really want to get involved - he could not let whoever threw food first to get away with it.

“Show yourself,” he demanded, as he stood up from the bench. His blue eyes were like slits, and they moved from side to side under the black-lined lids. Noticing nobody standing up, he quickly became annoyed with the situation. “Are you all fuckin’ chickens or what?” his tone was sharp and fierce, which made it quite clear that he meant what he was saying.

Once again, nobody stepped forward against the tall male. By this time, however, everything came to a halt and staff had crowded around Jimmy. Admittedly, most of them were in complete fear. Not only because he was a lot taller than they were, but also because he was a suspected lunatic.

“When I find out who did this,” he began, pausing to glide the food from his skin and splat it to the floor. “I will get you, I will get you good.”

The staff frowned in unison. Yet, none of them knew how to handle this situation. Jimmy turned to them and a sheer fit of laughter escaped his dry lips. “I could run this place better than any of you,” he boasted. Some staff members simply agreed with him, while others became frustrated.

Harrison Steele, the supervisor, looked Jimmy right in the eyes. “If you could run this place so well, why are you here yourself?” he spat. For a moment, Jimmy was silent, turning his focus in the opposite direction before aggressively exploding and attempting to punch Harrison right in the face.

“They get in the way again, they can’t do nothin’ right,” Jimmy muffled to himself, as staff grabbed him. It seemed that was all they ever did, which made the hospital feel even more like a prison.

Jimmy was dragged, the staff clenching tightly to his wrists, down the hallway. His feet were dragging along the cold floorboards and being covered in a dark grey coating of dust. Harrison grasped the keys from the hook, like a child on Christmas day, before opening a creaking iron-barred door.

At the word ‘Now’, each member of staff had to fling Jimmy into the small, dark room as if he were a stick for a dog and Harrison had to lock the door immediately. Perhaps they did it like that, because they knew how quick Jimmy could be, but did they have to be so rough?

Jimmy slithered along the concrete floor before coming to an abrupt stop. The cracked stonewall hit hard against his arched back, which made him jerk slightly.

He began to wonder again, why exactly he was here. Although he was never the best person, and did not always abide by rules that were set, he could not understand what he had done to deserve this kind of torture. Rules were supposed to be broken - and that is exactly what Jimmy did.

Before he was admitted here, Jimmy would always tell his band mates that he would learn from his mistakes. Of course, they just agreed because Jimmy was just Jimmy and he did whatever he wanted, anyway.

The cold draft rising from the floor made the hairs on the back of his neck prickle, and his spine play a shivery tingle. He crossed his long legs over one and other, and sat with his chin resting on two sweaty palms.

“I need to escape,” he muttered in the darkness. "I need to come up with a plan so great that they won't even expect. Motherfuckers. I'll show 'em who's insane."

Jimmy slicked his black greasy hair back, away from his pale face and stared blankly into nothingness.

Later on in the night, there was a loud knock on the door. Jimmy stumbled to his feet and looked anxiously in the direction of the knocking. A large flood of light spilled into the room, and three people entered.
“Come to piss me off?” Jimmy spat. All three shook their heads and did not say anything, before two of the three left, shutting the door behind them.

In darkness again, Jimmy was thinking why someone had been left behind and more importantly, what he or she were going to do to him.

They shuffled towards him, by following the warmness of his breath and they stood there saying nothing for a moment. “I’ve come to make a confession,” the voice of a girl mutters. Jimmy quickly starts singing ‘Unholy Confessions’, which distracts him for a moment or two.

“Oh, alright. What is it?”

“It was I that threw the food at you,” she replied shyly, as she hangs her head down. “I just wanted your attention - but, I got it in the sense that I didn’t want to.” Jimmy laughed, confused at what she was trying to suggest. “Do you know who I am?” the girl asked, blushing in the darkness.

Jimmy shook his head without an answer, forgetting that she could not see him. “Oh--- no, I don’t. Sorry.”

“That crazy girl that you seen when you came here…”