Sequel: Such a Surreal Place
Status: Complete with a sequel

It's Almost Easy

Morning Conversation

I woke when the sunlight became too bright for me. I hadn’t shut the curtains properly last night, and now I regretted it. I rolled over and saw Brian was still asleep. Aaawww... he looked so adorable when he was sleeping! I moved closer to him and rested my head on his chest, listening to his heart beating. I put my arm around his torso and tried to go back to sleep.

5 minutes later Syn woke up. He moved his right arm so it curved around me and pushed me closer to him.

“Morning,” I said, keeping my eyes shut and listening to his heart.

“Morning,” he said sleepily as he rubbed his head with his left hand. “Nice to see you’ve made yourself comfortable on me.”

“Couldn’t help it. You’re so cute when you’re asleep,” I said and he laughed a few times.

“That’s what they all say...” He let out a big yawn and I rose and fell with his chest. He groaned. “Don’t suppose it was you who didn’t shut the curtain properly?”

“Yeah, I know, my bad...” I mumbled and he kissed the top of my head.

“Well today we’re just gonna bum around, but tomorrow we have to be up early, k?” he asked.

“Why?” I picked my head and top half of my body up and turned to face him, placing my hand that had been wrapped around him on his shoulder. His eyes were still half closed and his hair was all messed up, which actually wasn’t something new.

“’Cause... I have something planned,” he replied. I raised an eyebrow. “Well it’s not like we can-“ he yawned “-just stay here all week doing nothing.”

“True...” My eyes drifted away from his because he had shut them. I guess I was just staring at his body. I mean, how could I not? He had muscular arms covered in tats, but I got to see that everyday anyway. Half of his torso was covered with the blankets, but I still liked what I saw.

“Oi!” he grunted and my eyes quickly flashed back up to his handsome face. “You don’t see me staring at you like that!” I laughed and looked away.

“Do you know how hard it is for me to NOT have sex with you right now?” I teased.

“Aaawww, don’t say that...” he whined and put the hand that wasn’t on me over his face. Unfortunately for me, that meant covering those beautiful brown eyes that I love. I took that arm and pulled it off his face. Of course, he put it straight back after a little cute ‘humph’. I grabbed it again and pinned it down next to his face. Come on, any chance to grab those biceps...

“What’s your problem?” I asked him, but he just took his other arm off me and put that one over his face. I copied what I had done with his other arm, so now he was completely pinned down by me.

“Now if you were straddling me, this would be a very good moment,” he said seductively, emphasizing the ‘very’. He almost had me. Almost. His eyes had flicked down to my top.

“Oi!” I mimicked him. “You don’t see me staring at you like that!” I poked out my tongue and let his arms go. I moved back over to my side of the bed, making sure he couldn’t see down my top again, and got out.

“Aw, babe, where are you going?” he complained.

“Shower,” I said quickly as I walked over to the dresser and found something to wear.

“That I can do!” he said enthusiastically and jumped out of bed. He had suddenly sprung to life.

“Uh, what?” I asked, confused as to why he was so joyful all of a sudden. He arrived by my side and went into his drawer, looking for fresh clothes.

“Well I thought you pinning me down would be a good moment, but apparently you think being in the shower is better. I’m up for that,” he explained as he grabbed new boxers and a t-shirt.

“No... I meant I’m going to have a shower. I never meant with you,” I said as nicely as I could. He had already walked over to the bathroom and opened the door.

“Oh...” he frowned and looked at the floor, clearly disappointed.

“You said we could wait,” I said sympathetically as I walked over to him. “I think that’s the best decision, so let’s just wait.”

“Yeah, sorry,” he said, looking away from me. “I thought you might’ve changed your mind.”

“I know being here with no one else for a week in a crib that’s obviously meant for lovers means that the boy and girl are going to have sex, but... We’re controlling ourselves remember?” I placed my hand on the side of his face and turned it so he looked at me. “I promise, if we ever make it to the stage where we have sex, we’ll come back here. Then you can be happy, alright?”

“No,” he sighed and looked away again. My hand fell from his face to his shoulder.

“No what?”

“I’ve given you the impression all I wanna do is fuck you, haven’t I?”

“Just then? Sure. But I know that was just a ‘in the moment’ thing. I bet after an hour you’ll be a sweetheart again,” I said and for some reason he laughed.

“That’s a first,” he said with a cute smile. "No one ever calls me a sweetheart."He kissed me and walked away, leaving me to have a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
50 subscribers!!!
So where are my at least 50 comments??

I'm glad a lot more comments are being posted, but I still would appreciate a few more. Even if you just say your favourite part of the chapter or what you really like about it, just say something!!!

Thanks so much to everyone who has been commenting frequently; this update was especially for you :)