Status: Done.

It's a Syn Loving You

His Bit On The Side

It was a typical day out, attending an award show and then partying it up backstage afterwards.

This was our new lifestyle since City Of Evil had been released.

Everyone loved it.

We were surrounded by tons of celebrities.

I felt so special – I was a date of one of those celebrities.

I was hanging out with Val and then we realised that my date, Brian, was nowhere to be found...


“Did you see where he went?” I asked her as she took another sip of her champagne.

Avenged had won an award, so we were obliged to celebrate.

“No... Probably with Jimmy,” Val replied.

I scanned the room.

“Jimmy’s over there,” I said, nodding behind her.

She turned and looked.

“He seems fine. By himself,” I said slowly and Val shrugged.

“Look, you and Brian have been having problems for a while now. Why don’t you just give up?” she questioned, suddenly sounding really frustrated with me.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that you two should break up!” Val was almost yelling at me.

I looked at the ground, shamed that she had said that.

“We love each other, though...” I stammered and she laughed sarcastically.

“Yeah, right...” she said and I glared at her. What was wrong with her? “But if you do, it shouldn’t stop you from dumping him!”

“I don’t want to!” I tried to say forcefully, but it really didn’t work.

She just raised an eyebrow at me.

Val took another sip of her champagne.

“Is this to do with Michelle?” I asked her and she paused, thinking slowly.

“What do you mean?” she retorted and I shook my head.

This was impossible.

“Surely you’ve noticed the way she’s been acting around Brian? Is it not weird that she’s suddenly coming to the studio with you almost every day? Even tonight, she’s come as Johnny’s date! Johnny! Of all people!” I exclaimed.

But that got me thinking.

I soon realised that Val’s twin sister was after my boyfriend.

And that she wasn’t with Johnny.

I swore and then deserted Val.

I HAD to find Brian.

I searched in every single room that I was allowed into.

I checked outside the building.

I looked in every nook and cranny backstage.

I couldn’t find him or Michelle.

So I began to freak out.

I considered every possibility of what they were doing. I didn’t like any of the ideas that I came up with.

I just became overwhelmed with the alcohol I’d already had and all the emotions rushing through me.

I started crying.

So of course I went to the bathroom to fix myself up.

When I got there, I could hear a female doing something that no one should do in a toilet stall.

I rolled my eyes and went to the large mirror, turning the tap on as high as it could go so I couldn’t hear them as much.

I got a paper towel and started to fix up my eyeliner. I managed to stop myself from crying too.

Then the male in the stall made an awfully familiar sound.

I turned the tap off.

He did it again.

Brian!

Who the fuck was he rooting in the toilet stall?

I walked into the empty stall next to the only one that was shut. I stood on top of the toilet seat and peered over the wall.

There he was.

In Michelle.

What a slut.

They both looked up as pure anger ran through me.

Michelle grinned while Brian frowned.

“Eva... It’s not... w- what it looks like...” Brian managed to say. I could tell he was half drunk, but that was no excuse.

“Eva. This is exactly what it looks like.” A clearly sober Michelle gloated that she’d won over my boyfriend.

I didn’t say anything. I just jumped off the toilet and left the building as fast as I could.

Val (my ‘friend’) didn’t notice.

None of the other band members noticed either.

Obviously, no one cared about me.

I somehow managed to get myself home to cry myself to sleep.

Alone...



Yes, Brian was an arsehole.

He cheated on me.

Right in front of me.

With one of my best friend’s twin sister.

Even though he was half drunk, it was no excuse.

I wouldn’t forgive him for that.

Ever.

I had thought I was crazy for him.

Maybe I was wrong.

I couldn’t be in love with a guy who isn’t serious about loving me back...
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did you think about that? Tell me in the comments please :)

At least 5 more comments please before the next update, which I'm sure you're dying for after what just happened....