Status: Done.

It's a Syn Loving You

What Do You Say?

So you’re drunk at a party with random people who you barely know or don’t know at all.

You end up spending the night with a guy who goes to your school.

You didn’t want to spend the night with him.

What the hell do you do in the morning when you realised what just happened?


“Argh...” I moaned as I rolled over in bed.

Wait.

This wasn’t my bed.

This wasn’t my room.

Oh crap.

I looked around the room and I got reminded of last night. I saw the closet. 7 minutes in heaven...

Except I didn’t play that game last night...

So why was I in bed with...

Matt?

I sat up and hugged the sheets to my naked body.

Oh shit.

I rubbed my eyes.

Could this get any worse?

I really shouldn’t have thought that...

Brian walked in.

“Holy shit...” he said really slowly to exaggerate what he was thinking. Matt was still asleep and didn’t wake up from Brian saying that. I put my hands down from my eyes and starting trying to pull the blanket around me better so he didn’t see me naked. “Did he... Did you... Whoa...”

“Get lost...” I said weakly as I realised my head was hurting.

Brian started laughing and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

I quickly started finding my clothes and putting them on.

Matt woke up.

“Hey...” he said sleepily, rolling over and facing me as I slipped back into my jeans. “Wow!-” He had just got an arse shot from me. “-Uh, why are you getting changed in my room?”

“Why do you think?” I retorted angrily. “Brian’s already seen us, so no doubt this will be all around school by second period on Monday.”

“Whoa... Hold up!” Matt said as he sat up in bed. The sheet fell off him and that’s when he decided to look down. Then he conned on to what had happened. “Oh...”

His mouth made a perfect ‘O’ shape. If I wasn’t so pissed off, I would’ve laughed.

I found my black top and walked over to it.

“So, why are you leaving?” he asked as I picked it up.

“Why shouldn’t I? The longer I stay, the more juice Brian’s gonna have on Monday and the more shit I’m gonna get about it!” I was seriously annoyed now. I put my top on and fixed the sides up so it sat on the top of the jeans nicely. “I guess I’ll see you on Monday.”

I walked out of his room, ignoring his ‘come back!’s.

I made it a few steps down the hallway.

Matt had wrapped his lower half in his sheet and ran out after me. He grabbed my arm and dragged me back into his room, shutting the door.

“What?” I almost shouted.

“Don’t you think we should, like, go out? ‘Cause then it would’ve been totally normal what we did last night,” Matt suggested and I looked at him funny. “And if you say yes, I promise I’ll get Brian to shut up.”

I was quiet.

What the hell was I meant to say to that?

Either go out with this random guy, or the whole school knows that the little goody-good slept with a random guy.

Not the easiest choice I’ve had to make in my life.

“I barely know you though,” I stated and he nodded.

“I know. What’s your point?” He ran a hand through his black hair and started looking around on his floor. He found what he was looking for (boxers) and picked them up.

“If you just want another root, you’re not getting it,” I said, contemplating his offer. He managed to put his boxers on behind the sheet. I don’t know why he did that though, ‘cause I saw him completely naked last night.

“No, if I wanted a root I would’ve talked to a different girl last night,” he admitted, chucking the sheet back onto his bed. “So, what do you say?”


What do you say to that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for swear words and sexual stuff, but it's just the way the story is going to be. Hope the rating is okay... Tell me if you think it should be changed. I just can't be bothered changing my pre-written story to take out swear words and sex stuff lol.