Status: Comments = Updates

I Can't Stay Away

Chapter 1

Kelly just moved to Tarrytown, NY. She was kind of sad cause she had to leave her friends behind. Well, she only had one friend, one best friend. But HE meant everything to her. Yeah, it’s a HE not a SHE. Her dad at first didn’t approve it, since he’s so over protective. But once he got to know him better and saw how he acted around his daughter, he didn’t oppose to the idea of her daughter’s one and only friend being of the opposite sex.

Anyway, Kelly had to say goodbye to her one and only friend. She really had no idea what she was going to do with out him. They could still talk over the phone, chat on the computer, but it would never be the same as seeing him in person.

She never admitted it, but she had a crush on her BFF, well a huge crush to be exact. She tried flirting a little a few times, but he was to oblivious to it.
He was most of the time in his own world, he was shy and a bit reserve but not with her. Kelly was just like him in all those ways, guess that’s why they became friends in the first place. And it’s a good thing. Cause they had someone to relay on, when things didn’t go as planned, when the Preps bothered you, when you weren’t feeling well, when you fell that no one understood you……That was until Kelly had to go.

KELLY’S P.O.V.

I carried one last box filled with books and old diaries down the stairs, and I saw him.

Jake.

He’s been my best friend since I can remember. Well, since this year, but I guess it was worth waiting all my life for a friend like him. Yeah, he’s that good of a friend.
And that good looking too.

It made me wanna cry just knowing that I won’t be able to see him everyday at school, go over to his house when ever I want to, see his beautiful face, those some how perfect eyes looking at me with concern…..

So I did.

I shed a tear.

Followed by some more.

“Kels, what’s wrong?” he asked with that angelic voice of his.

I sobbed trying to control myself . Not that this was something new to him or anything.
He had seen me cry before, and I have seen him too.

“Kels, don’t cry, please. Your gonna make me cry too” he said wrapping his arms around me.

A few seconds later.
I felt a tear on my neck.
That couldn’t be mine.

He was crying.

I wrapped my arms around him. Burying my face into the crook of his neck. And shed a few more tears.

After a few minutes of an intense crying session, I let my arms drop from around his neck.
We had calmed ourselves down now, and shared a sad smile.

“Kelly, I’m gonna miss you so muchhhhhh……” he said extending the last word, while the sad smile turned into just a smile.

“Not as much as I’ll miss youuuuu……” I cooed imitating him.

He laughed a soft laugh and pulled me into one of his way too tight hugs, once again.

“I’m going with you” he said sounding dead serious.
“Yes you are” I said wrapping my arms around him tighter.

“No seriously Kels, I’m going” he said letting go of me and looking at me with his oh so beautiful brown eyes. Dead serious again.

“Ahh, Jake you know that if that we’re possible I wouldn’t have cried a few minutes ago.” I said smiling, a sad smile though.

“Trust me, Kels. I’m gonna find a way to be with you. I won’t abandon you. You’re my best friend. I can’t replace you no matter how hard I try, there’ll never be someone like you….” he said grabbing hold of both of my hands.

“….Kels…..I…I….” he struggled with his words, while I struggled with my breathing. Could he actually be trying to tell me those three little words I had always dreamed of hearing coming from his lips?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanx 4 reading!
Plz comment and tell me what you think.
I'm planning on posting more soon, but I would like to know if someone else likes this.....
So plz comment, rate subscribe.
=)