‹ Prequel: I must Be Dreaming
Status: Complete. Hope You all Enjoyed :]

Black and White

Epilogue

Epilogue: Fast Forward 9 months

"Baby girl, wake up,"
Rolling on my stomach I groaned and ignored John's voice, that was music to my ears, "It's too early sir; wake me up next spring."
I heard him chuckle, before he lifted the pillow I was hiding under, and exposed the lightness of our room. I smiled tiredly as he kissed my cheek softly and then my forehead, "When did you get in?" I asked him rolling over and sitting up, and stretching, ignoring his stares as he gazed lustfully at my exposed stomach, and the thin white tshirt that hung over me loosely.
It used to be his.
"Maybe an hour ago? I drove to Glendale." he said yawning, and laying down on my taken pillow, causing me to glare. "Hey, you can't sleep now, you woke me up."
He groaned and closed his eyes, before throwing the pillow at me. "You're an ass," I laughed and rolled off of the bed to open the curtains, I winced and squeezed my eyes shut quickly as the strong Arizona sun hit my forcefully.
"John," I whined rolling back on bed, "C'mon, please get up, let's do something."
"Phroo Thired." came his muffled reply from under the pillow. Sighing I frowned and sat back against the head board, but squealed as John's hand traveled aimlessly up my leg. I glared at his hand and slapped it away, earning a 'hey' in response. I rolled my eyes, and grabbed his hand and held it above his head and smirked, as I heard him chuckle, "I have two hands genius."
Rolling onto his lap I quickly straddled him, and grabbed his other arm. "Hey, you're cheating," he laughed loudly, trying to pull out of my grasp. "Nope," I smiled.
"So where did you go?" I asked, starring down at him, as I saw him swallow nervously.
"I went to Glendale?" he said, his voice muffled by the pillow; laughing I leaned down and kissed his neck, "Babe, who do you know in Glendale?"
All I heard as a responce was muffled noises from under the pillow.
"What?" I said giggling and letting got of his hands, but squealing as he quickly flipped us over.
"I went to talk to your dad today," he spoke seriously, gazing down at me intently with his light eyes; my lips slightly parted in confusion, and he sighed sitting up, pulling me with him.
"Why did you go over there?" I asked, and I gasped as the sunlight finally hit his face, "He punched you?!"
John sighed, and nodded, as I gently let my finger touch his eyes, he winced but closed it, and I brought my lips to his cheek bone and kissed it, smiling as I heard him sigh.
"Why did he do it?"
John sighed, "I told him who I was, and he got angry, because I was the one that 'broke his little girl's heart'."
I giggled, "But you got it back,"
John smiled and quickly kissed my lips.
"Yea I did, and I also got something from your dad." he said, and I stared at him with wondering eyes, as he struggled to pull something out of his pocket.
"John," I said as his hands began shaking, and he took one of his hands and placed it on my face, as he stared at me with soft eyes, "Dre, I love you so much."
Smiling I took his face in my hands and kissed him, smiling as he shuddered, and trembled under my touch nervously, I pulled on his lip, and then pulled away, "Baby, relax, what-?"
I froze as he held something shiny right under my eye, and watched as it glistened.
"My mom's ring?" I gasped as tears filled my eyes, and John leaned his forehead against my own.
"Your dad, new how it felt to be in love, and what it felt to loose them. I don't want to lose you; I want to be with you forever."
I sighed as tears streamed down my face, and John climbed of the bed and pulled me to my fight, as he got down on one knee.
"Andrea William's, will you do the honor of marrying me, and loving me, as I love you for the longest time?" he said starring up at me. With tears in my eyes, and down my cheeks I nodded, "Y-yes, absolutely, yes!"
John grinned once and quickly tackled me onto the bed, as he covered my face with small kisses, until he finally reached my lips.
I chuckled as he pulled away and slipped the ring on my finger.
"You know, we never had make up sex," he stated confidently, as I kissed lips again and again.
"Ruin the moment, why don't you future hubby." I smiled, kissing him again.
"Hey, I'm-"
"John O'Callghan," I smiled, "I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
a proposal, hmmm good ending?

You all can thank MMM26 for the Epilogue.
But this it that, that is that, and this well, this is the end.