Status: SHOW ME WHAT LIVING TRULY MEANS BILL KAULITZ IS 100% COMPLETED!!! ^_^

Show Me What Living Truly Means, Bill Kaulitz

CHAPTER 24 – VEHICLE OF LOVE

{Sapphire’s Narration}

I drove to Coney Island and looked out to sea. The ocean is beautiful when the sun sets. I love to look out at nature more than the city ever since I went to Germany. Bill is not to close to the city, but is far enough to see beauty and nature. Like the stars. The day I confessed my feelings to him, we were under the starry sky. His eyes always seem to become luminous in the night, bright during sunset, and shiny in the day time. The cool front was knocking me down, but I wasn’t ready to keep myself locked in my car. This area is mostly dead unless the weather is warm and with the little bit of people around, it’s mostly people going to the mini shops that sell sweets. I couldn’t focus on anything, but Bill Kaulitz……

I have this feeling that he’s close, but my intuition isn’t the best to follow. I decide to walk away from the boardwalk back across the street to my car. I ran across the street while managing to dodge a speeding car. I couldn’t make out the driver until the car stopped. I decided to avoid the confrontation and run back to the boardwalk. I heard the engine stop and the car door open, but I didn’t look back. I continue to run. I heard the footsteps gain more speed as I ran faster. The only thing I could think of a way to try to lose him, but I don’t know the site that beholds it. I decide to take the risk and run under the boardwalk. It was harder to run because of the sand. I stumbled a few times, but the last time I stumbled the driver caught me. It was a man in grey and brown. He grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me across the sand. I had no clue who he was. When he pulled me from under the boardwalk his cell phone rang. I heard a woman’s voice on the other side and wasn’t sure who it was until I heard the word daughter. This guy must work for my mother and that was enough for me to give him a low blow with my foot. He knelt down in pain, releasing me from his grasp. If I ran to the car he would easily find me so I ran the opposite direction far away from him. I didn’t see him chase me and I never stopped running.
I don’t know where I was running either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Bill’s Narration}

It’s almost 8pm. I’ve been driving for hours. I looked all over Manhattan and Brooklyn asking strangers for help. I’ve been downtown, uptown, mid-town, lower east side, west side, north and south side. I was becoming enraged and more depressed by the moment. My recent stop has been a beach in an area called Coney Island. Only a few brave souls were out in this cold weather, but luckily for me I got a lead on Sapphire. A young man told me about a huge man chasing her down the beach, but she fought back when the guy got distracted by his phone. Her physical appearance was accurate, as well as her action of kicking the guy in the balls. I left the car at the shop and walked the boardwalk screaming her name. Tom called me over a dozen times before I decided to call back. He was letting me know that Francesca had someone in the same area I was in find her also.
I must be closer than I expected. I left the boardwalk and walked on the sand hoping for foot prints. The only light I has was the moon and a mini flashlight attached to the car keys. I saw a dark shadow from a distance and ran towards it screaming Sapphire.

“SAPPHIRE!!!!!”

“Bill?” she spoke softly.
“Oh my God, BILL!!! YOU FOUND ME!!!”

I saw her running to me at full speed ready to knock me down, but I ended up knocking her down in the sand. I knocked her hat off her head and ran my fingers through her hair as I let her capture my lips. Her hands gently pulling my hair and moaning inside my mouth. I removed my hands from her hair, grabbed her by the wrist and pinned them above her head. Breaking the kiss.

“It’s not a dream is it?”

“No. It’s me. You came back to find me Bill.” Sapphire said.

“No, I came back to steal you away. I know I waited too long, but I wasn’t able to come rescue you. I miss you so much. Flying from California to New York was my only chance to get you. The producers don’t know that I’m here to find you. They think its business. Even if it was, I would have left them high and dry to find you.”

“How can we be together? My mother won’t let me go.” She stated.

“I said I came to steal you away. Your mother can’t stop me this time. I found you first.”
I pulled her back from the sand as I kneeled on both knees. I had to put my keeps in my pocket, but I had to take out my gift I promised to give her when I had her to myself.

“Sapphire, I found you when I performed at the Nokia Theater. Even before our met backstage, I was drawn to only you. No one else was on my mind as I performed. As I got to know you, it become clear I had to have you, but destiny had to put us through so many tests to make sure we were actually right for each other. I knew once you left me after our first night together as one being that destiny had blessed me with having someone with you in my life, but then forsaken me for parting away from you. I thought destiny was fucking around with us, but all it made me do was want to find you and I did. The only difference with destiny this time is that it can’t stop me from doing this.”

I had what I wanted to give her in my left hand. It was a little silver box with a ribbon tied around it. This was all I could do to make up for the lack of me. I couldn’t help, but noticed that she couldn’t look me dead in the eyes.

“Sapphire, please look at me.”

“Okay.” She said softly

“Will you marry me Sapphire? Will you take this pain I had since you left, since I thought I lost you to Georg, since Lindsey tried to steal me away?”

“Bill, how stupid are you? I’m barely 21 years old, I’m still in school, I have no money of my own to support myself, and you’re the first guy I had any sort of relationship with. I want to see more…but with you I’ve seen enough to know I don’t need to see anyone else but you. I want you to make me Sapphire Kaulitz.”

I thought she was going to reject me from that little speech of hers, but she fooled me good. I place the ring on her finger and watched tears fall from her eyes. Once I got on my feet, she knocks me down with her hug and tender lips. Before I knew it, out clothes were coming off. Although it was a cold night, the fiery passion of our love and body heat kept us warm. Her body was still as gorgeous as it was when I first saw her in my room that night our make out session left us breathless and dizzy. Sapphire suggested we make up for lost time in the car and with that note I picked her up with our clothes in between us and dashed to the car I drove here. Inside the car, we continued.

He breast made my dick rock hard. Her body is the perfect size for me, her ass fit just right in my hand, and she was soaking through her panties. I yanked them off her and removed my boxers as well. She made her way on top of me as I sat in the seat waiting for her to place me inside her. Sapphire’s wet pussy made it hard to keep my composure, but I managed as she began to ride me harder and harder. I didn’t want her to have all the control; I grabbed her waist and increased her speed. Our moans were getting louder, the car was rocking uncontrollably, the heat from the car and out bodies fogged up the windows like in the American movie “Titanic”. It was more than I could ever dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

} Sapphire’s Narration {

Bill was tearing me apart and I love it!
His dick was so hard, so big, and so powerful. Something I thought I wouldn’t feel again. The car was surrounded with the smell of sex, we’re sweating up a storm, and all I want to do is have us climax together. As Bill made my speed increase, I grabbed a fist full of his hair, and rode with him. I’ve sadly climaxed twice since we started, but I could care less. His panting was fast and we couldn’t talk. I only wish I was able to put a condom on him, but I will have to hope that the pill wouldn’t fail me. I looked Bill in the eyes and read them. He was close and he wasn’t ready to hold it anymore. With that note, we climaxed together. Our love juices were running over onto the leather seats.
I wasn’t ready to get off of Bill and lose our connection, but considering the circumstances of no condom, I had to. Bill and I cuddled and fell asleep in each other’s arms. I don’t know how long we slept, but a knock was at the window, but the windows were fogged. I used Bill’s jacket to cover my naked body and rolled down the windows to be greeted by a smiling face. Daisy.

“I found you! Naked, in Bill’s car…with a naked Bill…it smells in here. Did you two have sex?” Daisy questioned.

I then saw Tom, Gustav, and Georg running towards the car. So much chatter, so many questions, and then some. I felt Bill hugging me from behind answering all these questions, telling them about the wedding proposal, and what will happen next. My next step is telling my mother that I’m leaving, but is it even worth telling?

I don’t want to tell her, but imagining what will happen if I don’t can be terrible. Everyone went to their cars, Bill and I got dressed, and made our way to the lot with my car was, and drove back to my mother’s house to face her and possibly Lindsey.

TO BE CONTINUED…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry a billion times for anyone waiting for this chapter to be posted. I had to find so many new ways to finish typing this chapter, but the next chapter will be the last.
My Microsoft Word went down, goggle docs was super slow, and Word Pad sucked because I couldn't check for errors I maight have made.

Hopefully Microsoft will continue running fine, because I want to start on new projects too. Such as the Tom Kaulitz series "Crime Loves Fame", I want to do another Bruno Mars oneshot lemon, an Inuyasha sereis, and an original story.

Anyway, on to this chapter review.

Bill and Sapphire reunite at last. No longer do they have to be apart, but will it last long?
Although Sapphire has been found, she has to face her mother before she leaves with Bill and her friends.
Or will she be able to leave?
Next and final chapter will be the longest, but it all all end in a thrilling conclusion.
To be posted this time next Saturday.

Please forgive me for the delays and please enjoy the chapter / story.
^_^