Status: SHOW ME WHAT LIVING TRULY MEANS BILL KAULITZ IS 100% COMPLETED!!! ^_^

Show Me What Living Truly Means, Bill Kaulitz

CHAPTER 25 – YOU’RE THE GREATEST THING TO ME

{Sapphire’s Narration}

After our little reunion with the rest of our friends, Bill and I began our drive back to my mother’s home. I had a few ideas what could happen when she finds out Bill asked me to marry him, that I accepted his proposal, that I’m only coming back to get my things, and possibly never return because it turns out you are not the mother I was hoping to reunite with. Yeah…she won’t like me having to say that, but it has to be done. I will leave my whole American life to be in a strange new place I don’t understand. Just like before when I left New York to go to Delaware. Bill pulled over to the front of the building. I felt his hand squeeze mine when I began to take off my seatbelt. He was always able to feel what I feel, dream what I dreamt, questioned what I questioned, and see what I see. Bill is the only one who has ever gave me a feeling like that. As we walked to the lobby, waiting for the elevator, our dear friends were waiting with us as the elevator made its grand entrance. The ride was silent, but we were all thinking the same thing: “What is going to happen?”

When the ride was over and we all got off the elevator Bill and I began to walk to the door that led to my family home. The others stood by incase of any needs of back up. I only had to knock on the door once to see my mother swing the door open and hug me tight. I did the daughterly thing and hugged her with my free hand; my other hand was in the hand of my fiancé Bill. She noticed the ring very quickly. How can you miss it? The rock was bigger than my index finger nail and my hands are very dainty. She asked us to come in and sit on the couch, but we stood behind it as she sat on the armchair facing us.

“So, you came this way to take her away with this false engagement?” Francesca questioned.

“It’s not a false engagement, I want to marry her!” Bill shouted with passion.
“Well, you know you need the girl’s blessing in order to go through with it. What makes you think I will give it to you my blessing?” she said.

“I don’t want your blessing! I don’t even want your permission! I would rather hae my dad’s blessing than yours or even that bitch who birth my brother before I ask for yours!”

I made Bill and my mother’s jaw drop. It was the truth. Ever since my parents divorced and I never saw or heard from my mother again, I thought life with her would be more inviting and loving than with my dad. Since I found her, she’s been trying to keep me away from what makes me truly happy. I discovered I had a void inside me that I had neglected up until my date with Georg. I have never been loved and I never tried to be love because I was scared. My parents went from loving each other to pure hatred of each other. I thought that would happen to me, so I closed myself away from that emotion. Then Bill came into the picture and destroyed that wall I used to prevent that from happening. Bill Kaulitz…he’s the one that made me realize love is an emotion with many within it. Love is happiness, sadness, fear, pain, peace, pure, and strange. He gave me all that in one summer: he gave me happiness with just his presences, he gave me sadness when he vanished, he gave me fear when we were apart even for a minute, he gave me pain when he was hurt, he gave me peace when we’re under the stars, he gave me purity when he sang his songs, and he gave me strangeness just by forcing me to experience this craze adventure. Bill Kaulitz is my one and only, even if my family disapproves or disowns me.

“Mother…I’m done listening to you. It’s time you listen to me because since I got here you been acting like you can’t hear anything! I’m going to be with Bill Kaulitz! I’m going to pack my things I came to this house with, kiss my baby brother good bye, ruin your husband’s shit, knock Lindsey out one more time, and say good bye! Bill Kaulitz is all I need and more. While you and dad were busy with screwing each other over this summer, Bill has shown me a whole new side of myself that I never knew existed because I allowed myself to be closed off by my horrid parents!”
“Sapphire, you don’t have any right to talk to me like that! You aren’t going to ruin your life with some celebrity rock star boy! You won’t love you forever, he’s is the affection of every woman he encounters. When he finds someone else you will be just another one. How can you be married to him for the rest of your life?!” she asked.

“She could love me because…she’s the void in me I’ve been searching for. I’ve been famous since I was a young child, I haven’t been with anyone seriously out of fear they would want me for my fame. Sapphire barely knew anything about me and even after she did know me and how my lifestyle was life, she stayed to comfort me. When I didn’t have to be busy with work she stole me away from the world and showed me what life is like. Sapphire is the greatest thing to me and I will love her as long as she allows me. Even if she falls out of love with me I will still love her, every song will be about her, every dream will be about her, and everything I write will be about her. She is my whole world.” Bill spoke.

“Love isn’t enough. I don’t want this and I will not give you my blessing.” Francesca explained once more.

“Then I guess you have one daughter…”

It hurt to say it, but it’s the truth. I give up being her daughter for Bill because Bill made me rise from my dead life and showed me what living truly means. Bill held my hand tighter and we walked out the door to the elevators. I left everything behind because the old me is dead. I’m no longer Sapphire May Williams Moss; I’m forever Sapphire May Kaulitz, wife of Bill Kaulitz. We all got in our cars and drove to the airport to California, then later to Germany.

I didn’t shed any tears, I didn’t look back, and I will not regret what life I choose. Ever.
{END OF SAPPHIRE’S NARRATION}

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

{{THREE YEARS LATER}}

“We are back live on the FUSE with Tokio Hotel on Joey’s Music Inferno hour and the women behind them. The interview is almost wrapping up and a few fans have questions. We’re going to pass the microphone to the luck four and end the show. Who’s up first?” Joey said.

It’s been three years since Sapphire left with Bill and within the month, Bill and Sapphire were married. They had a small backyard wedding in their summer home in Greece. Bill has wanted to visit Greece for a while and the second week of their arrival to Europe he did so. He purchased a house facing the city on a beach top with the perfect view of the ocean and city. The wedding was to be planned there. Daisy’s family flew from their home in France; Bill and Tom’s family of course came, as well as Georg and Gustav’s family too. No paparazzi were there. Tom and Daisy had a small wedding too at Daisy’s grandparent’s grand garden. Daisy mother and father grew a liking to Tom. Daisies kept her family name and added Kaulitz to the end. She thought it would be funny to hear everyone the paparazzi scum say her whole name, because she won’t just respond to Kaulitz and her devious mind turned Tom on. We shared our honeymoon in Hawaii. We both wanted to go there for the longest. Though the paparazzi weren’t at the wedding they were at the honeymoon. During that said honeymoon, a new Kaulitz was in the making.
By the beginning of June, Daisy gave birth to Caroline B. Kaulitz. She decided not to give her the Patterson name. She’ll be two years old in four months.
They have toured since then and then stopped for a year. By time the third year came along, the band had written new songs and prepared for the music frenzy that was about to bestow on them. Georg is engaged to Japanese icon Tanya Hakuchi, a famous model and entrepreneur. Gustav is dating his Germany underground artist and designer, Gilda Adol. Everyone has found love and the band couldn’t be happier. To think so much has happened after only three years. What else can make it more wonderful for the Tokio Hotel gang?
“Alright last question goes to the girl up front with the white and brown streaks.” Joey said.
“My question is for Bill and Sapphire Kaulitz. Your big brother and sister in law have a little buddle of joy, when are you going to produce another Kaulitz?” he asked.
Before Bill had a chance to speak, Sapphire was ready to answer.

“Well, I did want to tell Bill in private, but since the question was brought up I’ll say it now. Bill, my life, my love, and my world…I’ve two months pregnant. You’re going to be a dad.” Sapphire said.

The audiences gasp and waited for Bill’s reaction. He smiled and embraced Sapphire close.

“A dad is the best thing I would want to be.” Bill said

At that, the showed ended with good cheers and best wishes. Tom, Daisy, Gustav, and Georg gathered around to congratulate the soon to be parents. Daisy was thrilled to be an aunt, Tom hoped for the kid to be a boy, Gustav and Georg couldn’t wait to be god fathers. It was a good thing around. Sapphire and Daisy never missed a tour. They were forced to go since Tom and Bill have trouble sleeping without their other halves and little Caroline came along too. Daisy got to finishing college with a degree in education in early childhood development. She was able to teach Caroline the basics while traveling country to country. They gang was on the road for four months after the interview with FUSE network. When they made their stop in Denver, Sapphire and Bill went to a local hospital since the baby is developed enough to tell its gender.

“Bill, I’m really nervous…just being able to know if it’s a boy or girl really terrifies me.” Sapphire confessed

“Don’t worry, as long as our first is healthy, I couldn’t be happier with a boy or girl.” Bill said.

With that they walked hand and hand into the hospital. The wait was long, but time went by fast as Bill and Sapphire was surrounded by fans who knew of the news since Bill announced it at every chance he did on stage and interviews. Even doctors and nurses who worked there were excited to see them. As much as they Tokio Hotel gang tried to hide their off stage lives, the paparazzi was everywhere. When Daisy and Tom would take Caroline out to the parks or museums, When Georg would go to the post offices with the bodyguards to deliver a package to his family or to Tanya, even when Gustav would go into the gas station restrooms if on the road. Their lives were exposed, but thankfully they kept their distance because of the last name Sapphire bared. Even though Sapphire and her mother haven’t spoken since the day she left New York for good, people knew of her family and her maiden name.
When it was finally Bill and Sapphire’s turn to meet the doctor, they were excited to get out of the waiting room of questioning people.

“I’m Dr. Sidney. It’s a pleasure to meet you two. I’m guessing you two are exhausted from the crowds?” she asked.

“Yes, so many questions and stares.” Sapphire said.

“We’re just here for a checkup and maybe a look sees of the baby’s gender and its health.” Bill told.

“That won’t be a problem at all. I can easily tell you are four months pregnant at least and it should be possible to tell you the gender of the baby. You’ll be in and out of here in a hour or so. Are you two ready?”

With that final question and a nod for yes, Dr. Sidney proceeded with her work.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

{~FIVE MONTHS LATER~}

Tokio Hotel ended their North American tour early once they found of the baby’s gender. They ended the tour while Sapphire was still able to fly back to Germany since it’s not in a pregnant woman’s best interest to fly across country while pregnant. While back in Germany, the boys prepared a baby room in Bill and Sapphire’s home, while Daisy prepped Sapphire on the basic of baby care. The room was ready and the supplies were stocked to capacity within the five months. On the third week of the ninth month, Sapphire went into labor. It was a cold January afternoon and Sapphire was at the park with Daisy and Caroline when her water broke. The boys were at the studio, but everything was dropped when they got the call. Sapphire was in labor for eight hours. All you heard in her room were screams of pain and anger towards Bill. Sapphire cursed his name over a dozen times, swore to never let Bill touch her again, questioned why she agreed not to have drugs injected into her to reduce her pain, and how she desperately prayed to not have a C-section. Those fears went away when the room was filled with the cries of her twin girls. That’s right; the tour was put on hold for a set of twin lady Kaulitz. Bill’s heart was at ease and Sapphire was in tears. She gave birth to twin girls who would be known to the world as Roxanna and Kimberly Kaulitz. She held them both tight even though she was exhausted. This is one of the greatest days of her life since meeting Bill. When she finally was losing her grip, Bill took a hold of his little angels. His whole world was brighter and his love for life grew increasingly.

“I can’t believe it. You gave me twin girls. I thought I wouldn’t like the idea of having twin girls, but now that they’re here it seems to fit so perfectly. Thank you Sapphire.” Bill said as he moved in to kiss her sweaty forehead.
The group came in to see the two new members of their little family.

“I’m an uncle at last! Way to go Bill!” Tom shouted.

“Hey! What about Sapphire? I don’t see Bill sweating a waterfall from his body.” Daisy stated.

“Oh…yeah. Way to go Sap!” Tom added.

Georg and Gustav hugged Sapphire for all her effort. They knew Daisy was right, but Sapphire didn’t care for the credit of bring them onto the Earth because she knew it was a group effort with Bill. After a week in the hospital, she finally got to take her little girls home to daddy. Bill took them right from her arms as soon as she got home and did all the work for the first two weeks of them being home. Sapphire was still in pain and very drained from the birth giving and Bill completely allowed her to take her time when she was ready to take action. When every the girls cried, Bill would get up to take care of them. When Sapphire was having a hard time getting up to help, Bill carried her bridal style to whatever part of the house she was trying to get to. Once Sapphire recovered, she did her motherly duties. Taking care of the girls was manageable. Bill didn’t want to leave Sapphire alone though and his fans understood when he announced on an interview with Germany’s local music news group. Tom didn’t have to cancel a tour for Daisy because they weren’t touring while Caroline was being raised during her infant days. Bill felt so disappointed in himself, but he received a flood of fan letters, Facebook wall postings, and video messages from fans telling him to take all the time he needed. This made Bill happy to know his fans support his reasons and he wasn’t going to disappoint any of them. Sapphire knew music was his passion, but knew his fans would support him 100% since he’s touched and help them all through his wonder songs.

“Bill, I love you so much.”
“I love you too Sapphire. In more ways than you would ever know.”

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

{~LET’S GO FIVE YEARS YONDER~}
{Bill Kaulitz’s Narration}

Sapphire has giving me the best life I could imagine and so has Daisy. I’m an uncle to Caroline and Tom Jr. That’s right; Tom and Daisy had decided to have another baby after the twins first birthday. Tom has the son he always wanted, but Caroline will always be his little angel. Caroline and Tom Jr. looked just like their parents, but Caroline had Tom’s eyes while little Tom had Daisy’s hazel one. Georg had his little boy a day after Caroline’s birthday. His name is Shin Listings and Gustav got married and is now on his honeymoon. We all agree to begin our tour in six month. Everyone wants Gustav to be fully settled in married life before touring, but that has stopped the floods interviews with the families. Especially since Sapphire has become an author of children books and books of stories of our experiences touring and being a family. Tom and Daisy has been on several in the pass week and Sapphire and I are about to go on interview number six in the Hamptons with our three little girls. We had another girl and she is a year old, Ruby Kaulitz. I was fixed on naming her after a jewel and it suit her beautifully. We took the girls to the playgrounds, the movies, and the plaza. The twins would be like Tom and me when we first starting touring, seeking havoc in the hotels. The girls look just like Sapphire with their wavy brown hair, but the twins’ hair was shorter and they had my light brown eyes with tan skin. Ruby however was a splitting imagine of me. Hair, eyes, skin, and personality. We made it to the studio where we waited. The girls waited with us since it was plenty of space and we didn’t want the girls to wander around the studio causing mischief. We didn’t know who was interviewing us though, but we are expecting the typical intern seeking their moment to a promotion.

“I’m so tired Billy. How much longer until we’re back to our cozy house in Germany?” Sapphire asked.

“And with our cousins?” Roxanna added.

“With our doggy that looks like that lassie dog we saw in that movie at grandma and grandpa’s house?” Kimberly finished.

“Lassie is a collie sweetheart and I bet Jasper misses us too. I just wish I knew what was with the wait. Ruby is getting sleepy and I want her awake until we get on the plane.”

“Daddy, I’m too sleepy…”Ruby whined.

“The one time she doesn’t fight when we tell her to nap and it’s now. You’re just like your father Ruby.” Sapphire teased.

“Let’s not start this again…”

We heard the door open behind us and Sapphire and I turned around to see the surprise reporter doing the interview.

“Mom?” Sapphire questioned.

“Mom? Grandma?” the little girls said in perfect unison.

“My word, I’m actually speechless.” Francesca said.

I saw tears roll down Sapphire’s cheeks and I saw little Ruby reach to whip them away. I couldn’t believe my mind. She really was the last person I suspected to see interviewing us. We haven’t heard a word of her since we left New York those many years ago. Francesca looked at the girls and her eyes began to water. The silences was killing me. The twins stood behind Sapphire, holding her hands, and Ruby was on my lap squeezing my finger.
“Roxanna, Kimberly, Ruby, this is mommy’s mother Francesca May Moss. She’s your grandmother and my mother in law.”

“So, I’m a grandmother…wow. I’m over joyed!” Francesca said.

“You have two more in Germany, well their visiting Paris right now. Tom and Daisy got married so; she is also your daughter in law. She has two kids of her own. Tom has produced a boy named Tom and an older girl named Caroline.”

“You should meet them…” Sapphire said softly.

“I don’t want to intrude; I mean…after how we exit each other’s lives, I couldn’t.” Francesca said.

“Francesca, I mean…mom. You’ve missed so much already. How we did exit each other life wasn’t the best, but I think was good for us. I needed to let go of my old life and have a new one. As you can see, it gave me my wonderful husband, my passion to publish exciting books, and three little angels. Be there for us, please?” Sapphire asked.

It took a lot for her to say that and mean it, but I want that as well. The girls know nothing of Sapphire’s side of the family and we have this chance now.

“Let’s go back to Germany shall we. Come stay with us for a couple of weeks and meet your whole family. What do you say…mom?”

“I say you have yourself a deal. Well, after I get this interview of course.” Francesca said happily.
“Let’s start. Shall we?” she added
With that, the interview began and living with Sapphire became a new wild ride.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

{~WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS?~}

~Bill and Sapphire Kaulitz~
The couple introduced Francesca to the Tokio Hotel dynasty. When the twin reaches 16, Bill retired from the band and became a music executive. He kept Tokio Hotel alive through his twin daughters, who are forming their own band under the same name.
Roxanna being the singer, Kimberly the lead guitarist, Caroline the pianist, and Tom Jr. the drummer.
Sapphire and Francesca have mold Ruby into an Internet blogger with her website and business.

~Tom and Daisy Kaulitz~
Tom became the new Tokio Hotel’s manager. His daughter became a little heart breaker and his son was raised into a sensitive soul. Daisy went back to school for her degree in Education and taught the kids in school as well as during their tours.
Caroline won the International Music competition with her ballad “Show Me What Living Truly Means” inspired by her uncle Bill Kaulitz and aunt Sapphire. Tom Jr. became a drummer under the eyes of his father and Gustav since Gustav seems to only be producing little girls who aren’t interested in music.

~Georg Listings~
He became an elementary teacher after the band ended. His son, Shin is a little sports icon. At only 13, has he manage to earn twelve championship trophies in soccer, baseball, and tennis. His wife Tanya is now a dance teacher in Germany after selling her multimillion dollar company to a similar business in London.

~Gustav Schaefer~
Gustav ended up divorcing his first wife due to an unhappy home, but had two daughters Cynthia and Kelly, by his ex with full custody. He’s now married Lindsey Moss, who sought therapy to help her with her over emotional anger and self-esteem. They had two more daughters, Maria and Bella. Gustav is the new band’s music coach and Lindsey is their publicist along with her half-brother Ivan working head of security.

The new Tokio Hotel aka Tokio Hotel Generation, are reaching the same heights their parents reached at an early age. They will begin their first world tour on the date the Bill and Sapphire first met as they inspired them on their hit rock balled “Show Me What Living Truly Means” and their rock hit “Earthquake”.

The Tokio Hotel dynasty lives on.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
That's all for this tale folks and their won't be a sequal.

It took me a really long time to finish it, but I did it.

Thank you for all your support, comments, tips, and encouragement to keep it going.
Now I want to focus on my Tom Kaulitz series and work up to a Bruno Mars series, an Inuyasha series, and my own original series.

Please support my Tom Kaulitz story "Crime Loves Fame"
I already have everything in my head. I want his story to be dark, but at the same time a favorite to all of you who read this story.

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3< 3

Please support my Tom Kaulitz o