Sequel: Ruthless blood
Status: I dont take that long to update.

Running on Adrenaline

Chapter10: Dix

“Okay, now we can be friends” he chuckled and picked up his bass to practice. I blinked a couple of times and at that moment Hannah and Jeremy walked through the door, they both smirked at the clear tension in the room and I rolled my eyes at the sight.

“Let’s practice” Hannah announced, she sat behind her drums and began tapping at her cymbals.

“Okay so this week we need to be here every afternoon, otherwise we have no chance” Jeremy announced with a tone of pessimism.

“Wow the optimism in here is just bouncing off the walls” I said sarcastically, Tom laughed and Hannah smiled.

“I’m not saying we’re not good, I’m just saying we don’t sleep with enough people” he laughed
At this clear hit at Oli I laughed loudly “Right on” I wiped the tears from my eyes “Well we might have more of a chance, every girl in the school thinks he hit me in the face”
Jeremy looked shocked and Hannah chuckled “How’d yeh manage tha’ one?”
“Well a sarcastic comment can go a long way when a stupid girl thinks it’s literal”
“Bonnie” they all chimed, and exactly 2 seconds later they all laughed
“huh?” I furrowed my brows
“Sits next to yeh in english, shes known for not really being the brightest crayon in the box” Hannah explained.

“Ah, I see. Oh shit.” I suddenly realized “I can’t afford the afternoon practices, im gonna fail English”

“Shit” Jeremy mumbled “maybe you could ge’ some help?” he suggested

“I guess I’ll ask Mrs. Green tomorrow” I thought aloud.

We rehearsed until all hours, as usual and woke where we dropped the night before. I checked my watch when I woke we had 10 minutes before class started. I walked up to Hannahs drum kit and aimlessly banged every drum within reach, they all woke clutching their ears.

“It’s a good thing yeh aren’t our drummer” Hannah mused; I looked offended and began tucking my shirt into my skirt. We all shoved our uniforms on and ran upstairs just in time for art.
I lay with my head on the desk while Mr A rattled on about something, and I didn’t notice that within the next second he was standing over me.

“Yeh not feeling well?” he sat next to me seeming concerned.
I shook my head and suppressed a yawn “just a little tired” I explained
“Well have yeh started yeh work yet? Any ideas on the theme of your photography?”
“Um” I quickly came up with an answer “black and white” I blurted out “film in black and white of things that bring me happiness” how fucking lame, but he ate it out of the palm of my hand.
“Very interesting, tha’ is gonna be something im lookin’ forward to” he then nodded and left me to sleep.

My head collided with the table a little too fast, and I winced in pain. I sighed loudly and thought I should probably start on my photography project. I walked reluctantly over to the cabinets containing the cameras, peering at other peoples work and wishing I was that talented. With another sigh I picked up a film camera and inserted some film in it.

“Mr A, im gonna-“ I referenced outside and he nodded trusting I would be okay.
I didn’t walk too far, still afraid of losing my place in this school. I came to a gate and peered in-between the gaps hoping to see something interesting, but instead I saw too people macking on each other in the most unattractive way, I made a face and walked hastily away. In an unsuccessful manner I dropped my extra reel of film and bent over to pick it up. While on the ground a felt a strong force in the form of a foot hit the side of my tattoo and knock me completely on the ground. I looked up to see a blonde head of hair laughing, and next to her oli looked uneasy, but still smiling. Clearly he was completely in love with this girl.

I sighed and adjusted my camera, taking a photo of her looking down onto me.
“Wha’ was that?” she growled “I didn’t give yeh permission to take that”
“And I didn’t give you permission to kick me either, but you did that anyway”
Her eyes lit a fire and her nostrils flared.

She reached for my camera, but I stopped her “Watch the hardware, it doesn’t belong to me. And I would hate to see you get into trouble for kicking a fellow student AND destroying this expensive piece of school property”

She was left with nothing to say. I already had her all figured out. She loved trouble, and took advantage of it whenever she could, but when it came to actual trouble, involving teachers she hid her head like a scared turtle.

When back in the art rooms I quickly developed the photos in the darkroom and lay them infront of me, not happy with any of them.

Hannah walked over and picked the one of Heidi up, she tilted her head and smiled.
“Scary” she finally commented
I took the photo from her and studied it, I slipped it into my notebook and gathered the rest of the photos.

Half of the girls in the school were still madly pissed with Oli for ‘hitting’ me, and I just hoped that they could keep it up until this Friday, the competition. I’d only performed once with the band, but I loved it already, and the principle of winning over Olis band made me want to work so much harder.

When I entered the English classroom, I plopped into my seat and sighed loudly opening my notebook to a blank page. A few minutes later my left hand was supporting my head from falling and I held the shakesphere novel in front of my face trying to understand why he had to write it in such complexity.

My head was inches from the desk and I quickly lifted it to wake myself up. Mrs. Green was standing over me and looked concerned as well as annoyed. I apologized and she went back to teaching her lesson. Toward the end of it I waited for the class to clear and I approached Mrs Green.

“Do you think I could get some help, I don’t really understand any of this” I chuckled
She smiled “That’s obvious, yeh always nodding off in meh class” she shuffled through some papers and finally looked up “Ill have you set up with one of the best in the year to tutor yeh”
“Is this afternoon until 5 okay?” she offered, I confirmed and moved on to my next class.

My day went painfully slowly and it didn’t help that I had to sit for an hour with some smart-ass after classes finished. After my last class I walked to the library to meet my tutor.
I searched the rows of bookshelves and came across who seemed to be the only person in the library. His short brown hair stuck out from under his blue beanie, and his thick rimmed glasses framed his dark eyes. He had his head stuck in a book as I approached him.

“Hey”
♠ ♠ ♠
had the most stressful week ever.
but now im here writting for YOUU
thanks you guys, keep the commenting up (Y)
feels good to sit here and listen to Duran Duran.
im one cheesy mofo.
enjoy chapter 10