Sequel: Ruthless blood
Status: I dont take that long to update.

Running on Adrenaline

Chapter 13: Treize

Someone’s arm took mine gently and tugged at me.

I jerked away from this person and approached oli, with a fire in my belly.

I held my hand up to slap him, but he grabbed my wrist.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn yeh”
I managed to knee him in the area, and he lent forward in pain. I smiled and walked away. Brian pulling at me to stop me.

“I wasn’t done here” oli rudely growled to Brian.

“I think you were” Heidi ordered, Oli shoved me away and into Brians arms, Heidi huffed and walked briskly away, oli was happily at her side.
Our faces were close and Brian slowly pushed me away.

“Sorry about back at the soundboard” Brian apologized, I sighed and shrugged.

“Its okay, everything went alright anyway” I then walked towards Jeremy and Hannah who seemed to have found our equipment. Jeremy looked enraged when he found his guitar strings cut one by one and Hannah rolled her eyes to find her drum sticks broken in half.

“Yeh know, this is just shit” Jeremy huffed.
I couldn’t help but laugh at his childish response. He looked at me and I was quick to apologize.

“C’mon guys, let’s go and not think about this” I offered, they seemed to have accepted it when they all started picking up equipment and loading it into to Jeremys nearby car. Once the last piece of equipment was stuffed into the backseat we all squashed ourselves into the car and somehow I found myself being the one left out.

“yeh cant fit?” Jeremy asked

“I don’t really see any room” I laughed, we all thought for a bit.

“We really should think about gettin’ a van” Hannah thought out loud.

“Fucking agreed” I groaned. Walking back to school was not in my plan at all today.

“Want a ride?” I turned to find Oli with his hands shoved in his pockets. I just looked at him like he was mad.

“I was jokin’” he laughed “See yeh for English tutoring” he winked and Heidi soon followed not even giving me a glance.

“What a bag of douche” I said through my teeth. Hannah smirked and broke into laughter.
“He almost had yeh there” she pointed out

I made a face and turned around only to bump into Brains chest.

“Sorry” I blurted out “oh it’s just you” I smiled

He glanced at the car and then back at me “I have a van” he stated with eye brows raised.
Jeremy jumped out of his car and walked over to Brian and I, Hannah and Tom were soon to follow.

“Yeh can put yeh equipment with me, and I can drive it back to school” he offered happily.
We all broke into a chorus of ‘Thankyous’ and then proceeded to make Brian the center of a group hug. He laughed and referenced to where his van was, we all gathered the equipment and shoved it into the back of Brians beat up van. While we all walked back to Jeremys car, Brian confirmed a few things with Jeremy and we were on our way back.

“How weird is it to have room in here?” Hannah laughed.

“It feels pretty fantastic if you ask me” I then stretched my legs out and lay them in-between Tom and Jeremy in the front seats. They laughed and slapped them away.

I rolled the windows down to get a scent of the night air, and this was followed by a noticeable increase in volume. The song sounded like it was from a bad wave of the 80’s. We all looked at each other and burst out laughing, we didn’t want to admit it, but we knew the lyrics and we all soon found ourselves shouting along to the chorus. A car drove next to us filled with the familiar band of Bring me the horizon. When they caught sight of us they deviously smiled and one of the boys in the back stood with his ass to the window. He then pulled his pants down and gave us full view of his butt. Hannah and I burst into fits of laughter, and at the same time we were shocked.

I shook my head as they all flipped us off laughing. I rolled my eyes and made the wanking motion with my hand. We finally speed up and left them behind with their naked asses.

“Yeh know yeh a lifesaver Brian” Hannah reminded him, while unloading equipment.
He chuckled and stole a look at me, while I was stealing a look at him. When the equipment was loaded in our band space, Brian said goodbye and headed off to his room.

“Hold up” I called “Don’t you wanna hang with us?” I offered, hoping it would get a good response.

He chuckled “Sure” he accepted and followed me to Tom’s room, his hands remained in his pockets as he walked along. I guess I found this kind of cute.

Hannah and I sat on the floor while Jeremy and Tom sat on his bed as usual; Brian plopped next to me and leaned in so that our shoulders touched. This made me smirk a little; he was just so cute about everything.

Tom groaned “I’m so boredddddd” and lay down on his bed.

“Do something’ about it” Hannah answered bluntly.

“But there’s nothin’ to do”

I scoffed “I’m sure you can think of something”

Brian’s arm brushed mine ever so softly when he stood up.

“I need to pee” he announced, we all chuckled a little as he headed for Tom’s bathroom.

“Why do the girls have to share a bathroom, while the guys get their own?” I wondered out loud.

“Yeh bathroom is heaps clean” Brian referenced to Toms bathroom.
Hannah and I looked at him disgusted and Jeremy and Tom laughed

“Thank you very much” Tom accepted his compliment and Brian chuckled as he sat on the floor.

“Why did Oli do that shit?” Hannah finally asked the question that was on everyone’s mind.
We all stayed quiet, until I broke it with a growl “Heidi found out that Oli and I got locked in a closet, and she is obviously stupid enough to think I did something with him”
The room was filled with silence. I was scared, what if they thought I did something with Oli?

“How did yeh even get on that topic with Heidi?” Brian asked.

“I room with her” everyone scoffed at this

“Arrgh, Heidi is such a slurry of a girl” Brian quietly commented.
We all agreed with a head nod.

“The whole school knows that” Jeremy smiled.

“Especially me” Brian added.

“Wha’ makes yeh so special?” Jeremy chuckled while leaning in to hear Brian’s explanation.

“Dated the bird for a year” he shamefully admitted.

“OHHHHH” Jeremy and Tom both leaned back and let a loud laugh out.

“Yep” Brian nodded “ ‘Bout 2 years ago, when she wasn’t known for her…..friendly attitude towards guys” he could make anything sound polite, I smiled.

The night continued with question after question about how Heidi and Brian came about and why he would even go there.

“She was actually a decent person” Brian convinced me while he was walking me back to my room.

“I believe that, but she isn’t really now” he nodded, agreeing with me.

When I finally got to my room, I lowered my voice to warn Brian that she was probably looming in there.

“We’re here” I announced

“Tha’s meh queue”
We stood for a bit until he referenced for me to hug him. I reached up and hooked my arms around his neck, and he snugly wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Goodnight” he said softly, I smiled into his neck and he finally let go.

“Sweet dreams” I wished him as I closed the door quietly behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
well isnt that nice ?
HELLOO, i hope you like this
i need feedback D:
havent had much letely, BUT the comments left are still amazing

have fun with this okay ?

OH and do you like my other story ? :)

kthanksbye