Sequel: Ruthless blood
Status: I dont take that long to update.

Running on Adrenaline

Chapter 22: Vingt-deux

It was Hannah’s room this time, and we all lay on her bed, we somehow fit. I lay next to Brian and he held my hand. Hannah was on my other side, next to Tom, followed by Jeremy.

We all heard a loud thump and looked to see Jeremy on the floor.

“Fuck it” he smiled, he then jumped on all of us, lying across us all.

We all yelled and laughed trying to push him off. But Jeremy lay there with a smiled on his face.

“You guys are comfortable” he stated closing his eyes.

We all rolled our eyes and Brian placed his hand on my waist to hold me tighter. Tom peered at us every now and then with a mixed emotion on his face. I felt pretty horrible, but at the same time, I didn’t want to have to let go of Brian’s hand.

We lay talking and laughing most of the night, at the most absurd things. A light knock stopped Jeremy in the middle of a story and we all yelled for them to come in.

“Thanks guys, just let anyone in meh room” Hannah said sarcastically.

Oli peered in and fully revealed himself.

We all looked at him and Tom finally greeted him.

“What do yeh want?” Tom was concerned.

Oli looked like nothing had happened; he was smirking that same smirk and had his hands in his back pockets.

“Mum called” he reminded Tom walking out “She wanted to talk to yeh” he then shrugged and left.

Tom sighed “Crap, I forgot she was gonna call” he seemed a little deflated.

“Call her tomorrow” i suggested.

Tom shook his head “She isn’t free to take calls much” it was quiet after that; the rest of the room was silenced also.

So Jeremy continued his story talking animatedly, once in a while the rest of us would interrupt either scoffing his ridiculous story or laughing at his way of telling things.

The night pretty much ended when Hannahs roommates walked in drunk. We all wished Hannah good luck in taking care of them and split up our separate ways.

Brian as usual walked me to my room, but when we arrived there, loud voices greeted us. And i wished with all my might i didn’t open the door. But i stood there Briand behind me holding the door open to find Oli and Heidi in the middle of an argument. They didn’t even notice me, so i closed it slowly to avoid any eye contact.

“Shit” I mumbled.

Brian looked around and then took my hand, leading me to his room. I was guessing it would be another night in brains room.

He happily allowed me in and i lay down in his bed, exhausted from the night i had. All i was glad about, was that i wasn’t exhausted with sadness or distress, but with happiness.

Bring hugged me from behind, resting his chin in my neck, i took his hands in mine and slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke earlier than I should have. Brians arms were no longer wrapped around me, instead his lay sprawled across the bed, I laughed at his light snoring.

I then walked quietly out of his room to meet the eyes of some early waking students. They all raised their eyebrows at me, assuming the worst. I avoided the looks by walking briskly and when i finally arrived at my room I found Heidi cuddled up with the guy she had been sucking face with in the moshpit. This obviously meant Oli was done with her and she was done with him.
I quietly grabbed my clothes for the day and a towel to hopefully grab a shower before the halls really filled. It was the weekend, which either meant people were going home to visit their families or people were going to stay in the school, just to sneak out and possibly catch a party.

As I showered I closed my eyes letting the warm water grasp my skin and trickle down my body. When I was done I quickly dried myself and got changed, at that moment Hannah walked in, in her pyjamas looking exhausted, she smiled to greet me good morning. I slipped on my grey sweatpants, a singlet and converse. I then braided my hair to the side and waited for Hannah to come out of the cubicle.

She groaned at my awakened state “What do yeh wanna do today?” she asked groggily, splashing her face with water.

I shrugged “You tell me”

She thought for a moment “We could go into town and go shopping” she smiled.

I laughed; it had been so long since i went shopping. I nodded and told her i would meet her in her room. On the way to walking back to my room Brian caught sight of me and grabbed my arm, swinging me into his arms and into a hug.

“You’re kind of squishing me” I breathed.

“Sorreh” he smiled sweetly “what are we doing today?”

I made a face “WE aren’t doing anything, sorry Hannah got to me first” i chuckled.

“Hmmm, next time” he agreed, and i nodded.

He then walked me the rest of the way to my room, and when I opened the door i was more than happy to see no drama, but an empty room instead. I pulled Brian in and sat him down.

“I’m gonna get changed, so you can wait and then escort me to Hannah’s room” I smiled; he knew it was an order so he just sat tight.

I changed quickly into my gray ripped up shorts my white t-shirt and a black blazer; i slipped on my black cons and applied makeup. Brian got up to stand behind me, smirking.

“Don’t watch me, it makes me nervous” i tried to avoid his eye contact.

“Sorry, i just think yeh look cute when yeh put that eye stuff on”

“Mascara?” I asked.

He nodded.

He cleared the hair from my neck and put it over my shoulder. He then kissed me on the check and nipped my neck.

I flinched away smiling. We then both caught sight of Oli standing there patiently. Oli waved and i smiled.

“Dude, sorry” i apologised “why are you here?”

Brian looked from me to him and then his phone beeped. He read the message and looked a little deflated. He hugged me tightly rubbing my back.

“I’ve gotta go, my brother just texted me, my parents are picking me up in a bit” he went to kiss me but instead our heads collided, he both pulled back laughing, he still managed to peck me on the lips and leave waving politely to Oli.

Oli then walked into the room and pulled back Heidi’s bed sheet, grabbing is shirt from under the blanket.

“Hey oli” i stopped him “Sorry” I hesitated “About last night”

He raised his hand and shook his head “Don’t worry about it, Heidi explained everything” he seemed a little too happy, and i was confused. The loud yeling i heard last night didn’t really sound like explanations.

“But, that guy” i was confused.

“She said it was stupid, we made up last night” he smiled and winked.

“Oli” he stopped walking towards the door

“Wha’ ?” he seemed frustrated with me.

“If I’m still your spy, I’d like to report a sighting”

His face fell, in an almost pathetic way “wha’?”

“She- she was lying with some other guy this morning”

“Wha’? Are you kiddin’ me?” I wished I didn’t bring anything up, I wasn’t good with comforting people.

“Shit, I thought-“

“I came back here to get my shirt, and she fucks someone else when she’s done with me?” he was raising his voice, and Hannah appeared through my door.

“Wha’ s goin’ on?” Hannah asked a little curious.

I sighed, trying to keep Oli in my room so i could apologise twice as hard, he reluctantly sat on my bed with a pissed off look on his face, Hannah came in and closed the door behind her.

“Fucking bitch” Oli mumbled.

“Hey” Hannah looked offended.

“He means Heidi” i cleared it up.

Hannah stopped looking offended “Agreed, but what made yeh finally realise this?” Hannah smiled, but stopped smiling when she saw Olis distraught face.

“Oli, man, I’m sorry i thought- i thought you knew” i tried to explain myself.

“Well i didn’t” he shortly said.
♠ ♠ ♠
awkwaaaaaardd
so ive hit 100 subscribers
THANKYOU :D

does everyone still like the story ?
havent been getting much feedback and it makes me worry a lot D:

anyway, ill take a chill pill and hope for some comments

imma go back to putting up my christmas tree peeps