Sequel: Ruthless blood
Status: I dont take that long to update.

Running on Adrenaline

Chapter 26: Vingt-six

I always felt so horrible waking up, but this anticipated feeling never stopped me doing the stuff. I sat up and opened my hand to find an imprint of my necklace on my palm. I couldn’t even bother taking a shower, so i just stripped off my clothes and replaced them with my uniform.

I had trouble keeping in a straight line, constantly bumping into people as i tried to check my timetable at the same time. I walked right into someone’s chest and dropped my books.
Brian stood looking slightly worried at my appearance.

“Not to be...offensive or anythin’ but you don’t look you best” Brian commented, picking my books up and placing his hand on the small of my back.

“Maybe I’m sick” I shrugged, lying. I regretted not taking a look in the mirror before I left.
He looked a little unconvinced, but luckily the bell rang loud and I excused myself having to run to my next class. Instead of running to class I ran to the bathrooms, and found a cubicle to sit in. I sat on the floor with my head on my knees. I didn’t even notice nodding off, because I heard that bell loud again, and I stood up fast to stumble to my next class, on my way to that class, my head gave way and so did my knees, I feel to the ground in the middle of the hallway. Not my finest moment I really had to admit.

Voices surrounded my head, voices consisting of Heidi , Brian and Hannah. Heidi’s was full of malice and her loud voice announced that it was probably because i was wasted the night before. Which was obviously untrue, but i was guessing everyone wanted to believe the more interesting story.

Brian’s hands held my body close to his chest and placed me in my bed, an unfamiliar voice of a woman filled the room and adjusted a few things, telling Hannah to stay and watch me.
“I don’t care if you need rest, I need an explanation” she sat on my bed waiting.

“James can be very persuasive” i muffled my voice with the pillows over my face.

“I knew it” she yelled “Lia that is just shit” she shook me “Brian doesn’t want to believe it, and we have another round tonight” she lay beside be listing the things i made a mess of.

“i get it Hannah” I croaked.

“I don’t think you do” she was stern “This shit will fuck you up, you need to stop before its too late”

I hated it when people intervened into things that didn’t involve them.

“What if I need it?” I proposed.

“Is this because of the rumours? You don’t need drugs to dull them Lia”

“Well what would you do?” I sat up waiting for a possible answer, she stayed silent and i lay back down. She then lay down beside me still trying to think of a way to dull the rumours.

“This is going to fuck us over tonight, isn’t it?” i mumbled, knowing half of the audience was from our school.

“You better be on you game tonight, or the crowd will pick us apart” I knew this, and I planned to be on my game, after I got some sleep.

“James must’ve given me something really freakin’ bad” I groaned.

Hannah sighed and then laughed at me, knowing i had learnt my lesson.

>>>

I felt a lot better to say the least, but my head was still pretty heavy from sleep when Hannah shook me out of bed. She threw some clothes at me; I slipped on my torn up jeans, and a space print singlet. Hannah smiled when she saw it and threw me a leather bomber jacket.
“Let’s go” I huffed and Hannah ended up putting my makeup on in the car on the way there.
When we arrived I received the feeling I always did when it was time to perform. A rushing of something in my veins, it made my heart jump at my ribs and I always felt kind of indestructible, in one way or another.

When we finally took the stage I had a rush and threw my jacket off. I took the microphone and threw my hands up, unfortunately half the crowd booed at the sight of me. I smiled at the other half who clearly enjoyed the band and who had either not heard the rumours or choose to ignore them. Hannah started us like she usually did. Our chords were heavier and we tried our hardest get the whole crowd moving. While i was singing someone from the crowd managed to get up on stage and push me until i fell to the ground. I looked up the see Heidi, surprise, surprise. The crowd fell silent.

I stood up and just as we hit the bridge of the song, anger that had never irrupted in me before surfaced. A scream escaped my lungs right into the mic, the words fell angrily, right in Heidi’s face. She looked shocked and then majorly pissed off when the crowd went wild.
All this crowd wanted was a little bit of anger. I looked to Jeremy who looked as surprised as I did, he gave me an approving nod as did the rest of the band. I continued singing and finished off with a bang. As did the crowd, they screamed and I stood proudly with the band. We then quickly exited the haze of happiness to give another band a chance to please the crowd.

We were through again, and once all adrenaline from the good news and awesome performance left my body i wanted to drop into my bed.

“Yay my bed” I said as I fell into it, while the gang laughed at me joining me. Then just as we started our usual after performance hang out, Heidi walked in, clearly intoxicated she collapsed into her bed and i looked around to exchange glances with everyone. Pretty much everyone non-verbally decided to get out and hang out in Hannah’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
i knooooow its a tad of a filler
just a little out of it BUUUT
next one will be good
THANK you for the love :D
and all the subs and comments