Sequel: Ruthless blood
Status: I dont take that long to update.

Running on Adrenaline

Chapter 7: Sept

I woke to a quiet room and light breathing, the sunlight shone in slits through the blinds. I got up quietly and grabbed some clothes and a towel. I walked to the bathroom down the hall and I opened the door to find Hannah drying her hair.
“hey” she greeted
“hey” I smiled back and caught sight of myself again, I was shocked at first, this was going to take some getting used to. I messed my hair up and then payed closer attention to my nose, which was now a purple color.

“so what are you up to today?” I turned to Hannah, and when she caught sight of me she looked shocked.

“im pretty sure yeh nose shouldn’t look like that” she was worried and came closer to inspect it
“ill tell yeh what im doing today, im taking you to get a tattoo” I laughed at this remark
“You’re funny” I rolled my eyes.

“Im not joking, I know the guy”
“You’re not joking are you? Do you even have a tattoo?” I asked
“I sure do” Hannah pulled up her jeans to show her ankle
‘The prettiest people do the ugliest things’ it wrapped across her ankle in black cursive font
“Nice” I complemented
“I would have gotten it on meh wrist, but he said differently”

“Okay, so how do you know this guy?” I questioned, with my eyebrows raised
“His my Dad” Hannah laughed “now ge’ ready so we can go alrigh’ ?”
“Fine” I rolled my eyes smiling and she continued putting makeup on.
I was dressed in a pair of acid washed cuffed skinnies, a white v-neck and some lace up rebens. I fidgeted uncomfortably on the bus, touching my fringe every 2 minutes. Hannah would take my arm and hold it down so I would stop.

I lifted my hand slowly to touch my fringe again, she slapped it away comically
“What’s wrong with yeh?” she laughed
“I’m not use to it” I complained.

“Well ge’ use to it, cause it looks fit” she smiled genuinely, and I rolled my eyes. The bus stopped abruptly and Hannah jumped out, I followed staying close. We walked for quite a bit until we found a door covered in stickers, there were stairs to a large underground room, and all eyes were on us when we entered, then back to what they were doing.
Hannah ran up to an old balding man and hugged him tightly, it kind of made me miss my parents, just a tiny bit. But that feeling was quick to leave.
They talked for a bit, then Hannah took my arm and brought me over to him.
“This is Amelia” she introduced me.

He shook my hand “So I’m guessing my daughter ahs brought you here for a tattoo” he laughed. I smiled nervously and nodded. I spotted a pair of destroyed red keds sticking out from behind a curtain, I leaned back, as curious as I was, and spotted a tattooed girl laughing as she tattooed.

“Lia?” Hannah waited for the answer to a question I didn’t hear.
“Huh?”
“Wha’ are yeh planning on getting?”
I hadn’t thought about it yet, so I shrugged and he chuckled at my response.
“Well, ill hand yeh over to Lily and she can help yeh out” Hannah pointed me in the direction of behind the curtain and continued talking to her dad.

“Lily?” I asked, she wiped the blood of a guys arm and then looked up at me.
“Yeh one of Hannah’s friends?”
I nodded and looked over to the boy she was tattooing; he winced and looked at his arm.
“What’s yeh name?” she asked.

“Amelia, she’s new, nice hair by the way” they guy with the red keds was Oli.
I just looked down at him with raised eyebrows.
Lily chuckled and Hannah came in right on queue.
“Oli” she greeted sarcastically “Hannah” he greeted back.
“How are yeh?” Lily asked Hannah
“Well, School sucks, failing math’s, but we got through to the next round in the band comp” Hannah smiled.

“Psshh, just got through” Oli commented
“Oli, don’t back talk my niece, ill tattoo a cock on yeh” Lily warned, oli put his hands up and smiled.
“So” Lily continued wrapping olis arm “what are yeh planning on getting?” she then looked at me with a smile.

I took my necklace out from under my shirt “Maybe something along the lines of this” she read the fine inscription, and smiled.

“Nice” she commented “And where would yeh like it?”
I shrugged, I really wasn’t much help, Hannah laughed and so did Lily, but oli just sat there, looking at me.
“Well how about on your side, or on the ribcage ?” she suggested, I nodded and she shooed oli off the stretcher so I could sit down.

Oli and Hannah stood watching as I confirmed a few things with Lily. I then stood as she lifted my shirt to inspect the area she would tattoo, oli tiled his head and Hannah hit him on the arm.
“Can yeh leave oli?” Hannah asked him sarcastically
“Fine, im leaving, it’s not like I’m attracted to big nose anyway”
My jaw dropped and I turned to him “Well it’s not like it’s my fault”
“Well meh foot looks kinda the same, so I guess we’re even” He then left to pay, limping a tad as he walked.

Lily then lay me down and wiped the area she would soon start tattooing. Hannah sat next to me and squeezed my hand as I waited for the first prick of the needle. The blunt pain hit my ribcage as I shut my eyes; I savored the moments she took the needle off my skin.
“All done” she wiped it one last time and I let go of Hannah’s hand.
“Lemme see” Hannah peered over to see the small script on my right side, under my bust. I smiled as I looked at it through the mirror Lily held up.
I thanked Lily and Hannah walked me over to her Dad so we could say goodbye. She hugged him and I shook his hand and thanked him.
“No charge for Hannah’s friends” he smiled I smiled back.
We finally left, closing the door behind us. We started walking back to the school as the rain started to lightly fall. We walked faster and our walk turned into a run, we laughed and shoved each other while trying to find cover from the rain.
A car slowed and stopped next to us, a loud honk was heard and we both jumped at the noise.
“Piss off pervert” Hannah laughed. Jeremy rolled down the window and yelled for us to get in the car.

Hannah and I jumped into the back of the car, Hannah was quick to yelp and jump onto my lap.
“Dude, get off, my tattoo” I held my side as she apologized profusely. I looked over to the other side of the car, where Oli was sitting and smiling deviously.
“That’s why I yelped” she pointed to Oli, he gave a small wave.
“Jeremy, why is that here?” Hannah asked, as she climbed the middle console to sit in the front seat.
“He was limping and it was raining, I felt bad” Jeremy whispered to Hannah, she just rolled her eyes and put her seat belt on.
“So, oli” Hannah turned around in her seat to see oli “how’s yeh foot?” she laughed
“It’s about as good as Amelia’s nose” he rolled his eyes.

I sighed and looked out the window, Hannah and Jeremy started talking while the backseat was silent.
“How’s the tattoo?” olis voice seemed closer, I turned to find him leaning over the middle seat and smiling.
“It hurts”

“So if I did this, it would hurt?” Oli proceeded to poke my side.

“Shit, ow” I slapped his freshly tattooed arm, and he wailed in pain.

We then continued to carry on hitting each other, we prattled on like children until Hannah turned around and told us to stop. We stopped obediently like we had just been told off by our mother.
We finally arrived back at the school, Oli jumped out and left without even saying goodbye or thank you. He confused the hell out of me, nice guy one second, cock face the next.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEEEEE
heres the next chapter peeeeps
thanks for the comments, it actually really means a lot :)
so PLEASE keep commenting, cause thats what keeps me writing
but be kind to me, im still a noob ;P
have fun with this chapter