Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 11

@--}-- (flashback think I‘ll do it in Bryan mode) June
Oh my holy crabapples!!! Today is my day!! Its my birthday!! Yeah!!! I jumped off my bed and got ready, making sure to make myself look extra good but that’s kinda hard to do since I already look so good anyway. Haha bad me I’m being so conceited but I’m allowed to cause its my birthday!

@--}-- fast forward
“Guess what today is?!” I screamed as loud as I could, we weren’t at school (its Saturday) plus we were at the park so I could be as loud as I wanted to. There wasn’t anyone else at the park, they couldn’t take my awsomeness and they all left so we have the park to ourselves.

“Hmm…let me see…is it your birthday?”

“Huh! Nat you had to guess…oh the sorrow no one got me a present!” I made a pouty face that I know works on my friends, I’ve tested it.

“What kind of friends do you think we are, not getting our little Bryan anything for his birthday when we see that day the world will end!”

“Haha! Wow thank you very much Nathan my teddy bear!”

“Umm Bryan I know we started off on the bad foot but I really like how were patching things up and I got you a little something. Happy Birthday!” Annalise held out a packet of skittles and Some of that cold coffee stuff. I swear my eyes popped out of there sockets. I haven’t had candy in like forever, if no ones noticed I haven’t been that crazy lately. I quickly downed the stuff, it tasted awesome.

“Oh my flying French poodles!! Thank youuu soo much!!”

“Annalise you have released a very cute monster and you should know that we had Bry band from these kinds of foods but we can make an exception cause its his day.”
“Nat be quiet I command it!” I giggled and pointed my finger at her.

“I don’t think giving him that was the best idea…”,oh my colorful rainbows, I turned to the sound of the angel, I had almost forgot Eli was here.

“Hey Eli I’ve got me some skittles in my mouth, want a taste the rainbow?” I giggled, wiggled my eyebrows at him and skipped towards him as he was backing away. I finally backed him into a tree and put my arms around him.

“Umm Bryan I know its your birthday but-”

“-Exactly! Its my day so you owe me a present!”

“Well I-”

“No! I want to pick my present!”

“W-What d-do you want?”

“Hehe hmm…let me think.” I poked his chest, I could hear the other people laughing in the back ground. “ I want oh wait!” I ran to Annalise and whispered in her ear making her giggle. She thought over what I said while I jumped up and down uncontrollably. “Please! Oh please! Please!”

“Hmm…well I guess it wouldn’t hurt anyone so ok.”

“Oh my word! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Soooo much!!”

“Haha well now you’ve gotta tell him.”

“oh yeah…Eli!”

“Bryan what do you have planned?”

“Hehe nothing bad Nat”

“Ohh this is going to be good.” Nathan was laughing but I don’t know why.

“What do you want Bry?”

“I want a kiss and not on the cheek, I want it on the lips.” Eli was stunned for a few minutes but he snapped out of it when Nat, teddy bear and Anna started laughing.

“But but I have a girlfriend! Bryan cant you settle for a hug or something?” I giggled when he said that

“Huh!” Nat poked me, “You naughty thinker!” I just giggled again while Eli was left speechless again as I was again backed him into a tree.

“Bryan really?”

“Yes Eli, you don’t want to kiss me cause you think I’m an ugly monster!” I pouted and collapsed to the ground, my breath started catching in my throat, I was going to end up crying. All of a sudden I was lifted off the ground which caused me to let out a squeak. Two warm arms enveloped me.

“You are not an ugly monster Bry Bry so never say that again. Oh don’t cry Bryan” He turned me to face him, lifted my chin and kissed me! I almost fainted, his lips were sweeter than any candy I had every tasted! Before he could take his sweet, soft lips away from me I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck so he couldn’t escape. My head started to spin from the kiss and from lack of air so reluctantly I had to let him go, leaving both of us gasping for air.

“Oh my crabapples!!! That was amazing!!” I shrieked at the top of my lungs but being me ended up tripping and falling on my face. “I will never forget this day!”

“Well I’m glad you liked it Bryan cause your not getting another one anytime soon”

“I need a hug! Come on peoples!” I laughed as they all tackled me and we all hugged, laughing the entire time. Wow this really was the best birthday ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
this chap was for Bryan..id still like comments people! please...