Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 3

@--}-- (flashback) January
The first day of school, scratch that the first day of my sophmore year. I hopped off the bus and walked towards a tree where my friends were standing.

“Hey Elias, I missed you man!”

“What are you talking about? I saw you yesterday Nathan.”

“I know but I just l-l-l-o-o-ve you sooo much dude.” He stretched out his words as he tackled me to the ground in a bear hug. Nathan was like the teddy bear of the group, you couldn’t help but like the guy. Nathan was a l lovable teddy bear but he was also a really tall, buff guy that if you got mad could probably punch a hole through your face, so having him hug you was not always a good thing.

“Nathan let him go, your gonna kill him.” Nathan immediately let me go and helped me up off the ground.

“Thanks Nat”

“Anytime but now I get a hug” She hugged me gently, her small, heart shaped face lighting up with a smile as she stepped back. Natalie or Nat was Nathan’s girlfriend. Both of them had brown hair but Nat’s was darker, they both were 16 turning 17, while I was 15 turning 16. Natalie had emerald green eyes while Nathan had chocolate brown ones.

“You get taller every time I see you Elias!”

I rolled my eyes, “No I don’t Nat its just because your so small.”

“Hmm… maybe or maybe you have superhuman powers and your not telling us.”

“Wow Nat really? Oh hey wheres Bryan?”

“umm he was with us before you came..but Eli let me warn you hes on a sugar rush today. He had 5 packets of skittles, 2 cans of soda, half a starbucks and half a monster.”

“Oh my…teddy bear who let him have all that stuff? I mean he's already hyper-”

“I don’t know man but if I were you I’d watch, you know how he can get.”

“Yeah, crazier than usual”

“Speaking of Bryan…Eli look up.”

“Wha-uhh!” I was suddenly tackled to the ground as something fell on top of me, causing a weird ’oof’ sound to come out of me.

“IgotyouIgotyouIgotyou!!” Bryan screamed at the top of his lungs.

“Dude! Bryan why were you in a tree? And why did you jump on me?”

“I felt like climbing! Ahhh! Elias I missed youyouyou soooo much!! Haha!” He hugged me tightly but wouldn’t stop twitching and moving. Nat and the teddy bear were laughing so hard they had to hold onto the tree for support.

“Awww! Look at that happy couple!”

“Shut up! Bryan get off me this is an uncomfortable position and now everyone is looking at us like were gay.”

“No! I missed you too much, I stay here! Besides I am gay! Haha!” Bryan was 15 but came from an abusive house. His parents had beat him and screamed at him and since he isn’t the biggest kid around he couldn’t defend himself. When he first came here he had stuck to himself. After a After a couple days, he started getting picked on and bullied, I couldn’t take seeing him beaten on so I stood up for him and since then he’s been one of my best friends. With some help from Nat and Nathan we were able to get him out of his family problems, so now he lives with his adopted parents and they treat him like their own son.
“Nathan.. Help… please.”

“Alright man. Come on Bryan you and Elias can go make out somewhere else, later though.” He pulled a kicking and screaming Bryan off me, sometimes the little kid in Bryan acts up.

“I don’t want to let go!!”

The bell rang so we all headed off towards our classes, sadly I didn’t have many classes with my friends. Walking into my English class I immediately took a seat in the back just as class was starting. I was already bored out of my mind and class had only been going for about 10 minutes.

“Rrrrrk!” The door creaked open, every pair of eyes in the room turned to stare at the girl who was handing the teacher a note.

“Umm I’m sorry but I got lost.”

“Ohh that’s ok young lady, I’m sure you weren’t the only one. Now please go take a seat.” She nodded and sat down right next to me. Her cheeks were pink with embarrassment, but on her, it looked so cute. I watched her out of the corner of my eye for the rest of the class (I know creepy but oh well). Her charcoal black hair went a past her shoulders in a waterfall of small waves. Her black hair made her sparkling ocean blue eyes stand out. She was beautiful, the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

“Diiiinnnngggg diiiinnnnggg!!!” The bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts; I stuffed all of my things into my backpack and had just made it out of the door when a tap on my shoulder made me turn.

“Ummm…can you please tell me where my next class is?” It was that new girl.

“Uhh yeah sure let me see your schedule.” I took it from her small hands, looked it over and saw that we had some classes together, including second period. “Oh just follow me, we have second period together.” I smiled at her and she smiled back. Her smile was amazing; it made her look even more beautiful, if that was possible. “By the way I’m Elias”

“I’m Annalise”

“Well it’s great to meet you, umm if you ha-haven’t b-been asked y-y-yet w-would you l-like to umm eat l-lunch with my friends and I?” Wow, I’m so stupid, why am I so nervous.
She blinked her pretty eyes and smiled, making my heart skip a beat. “I’d love to”
♠ ♠ ♠
ok once again story is told in flashbacks..hope u like! :)