Am I More Than You Bargained for Yet?

Epilogue

Ryan and Jasmine walked into the restaurant, all smiles. Jasmine could barely could contain herself with the large secret she was holding in and Ryan was even worse. Jasmine remembered the day she found out.

Jasmine woke up and sat up in the bed quickly. Ryan was still sound asleep next to her. She groaned, knowing she had to throw up again. Ryan had told her that if she threw up again, to wake him. But she thought he looked so sweet sleeping, she didn't want to wake him.

She got up and rushed to the bathroom. Normally, this happened, but not two weeks in a row. She sat down on the seat after she finished and sighed. She looked down at her left hand, the beautiful diamond ring that sparkled against her skin. Yep, her and Ryan married just a few months ago at the ages of twenty and twenty-five. Pete was a bit skeptical at first, but allowed it after giving it thought.

She smiled and got up from her sitting position and stretched. She quickly threw on a pair of jeans and a shirt. She wrote a quick note and stuck it on her pillow, so Ryan would see, and ran down the stairs. She happily hopped into the car and sped down Las Vegas Blvd. and ran into a mini-mart. She got what she needed.

The clerk smiled at her sympathetically. She knew that Jasmine and Ryan had been trying to have kids. Every time Jasmine thought she was, she would go to the same store and buy the same test. For a year and a half she had been doing this. For a year and half the couple had failed.

Jasmine ran back to her car. She prepared herself mentally for rejection, just in case. She knew she couldn't break down every time the test denied pregnancy. She pulled into the drive-way and took a deep breath before getting out of the car. She walked into the house and started for the bathroom in the guest bedroom, but something stopped her. Something deep inside her made her want to tell Ryan. Something made her want Ryan with her.

She turned around and ran up the stairs. She jumped on the bed and Ryan sat up, "What!? Where's the fire!?" He quickly yelled.

"Ry! I woke up and felt sick! I think this is it, Ryan!" She yelled happily. Ryan's eyes widened, then clouded with doubt.

"Baby, it's been a year and a half. I know we both want this but," He took her hands in his, "What if it isn't? I don't want us to get our hopes up too high."

"But, Ryan, this is it! I can feel it! You just have to believe me!" She smiled the biggest she could smile. He nodded and grinned. She quickly ran into the bathroom, while Ryan got up and changed into a pair of jeans and a white shirt and brown vest.

After a few minutes, Jasmine walked out, "Well?" Ryan asked.

"We have to wait, Silly!" She giggled. Something about her happiness led Ryan to think that this was it. It was finally his time.This time, he wasn't too worried about her being too young. He knew she would be twenty-one in a few months, and it wasn't like she was still a teenager.

Ryan smiled the biggest her could smile and lifted up Jasmine and carried her down the stairs. He playfully threw her on the couch and cuddled next to her. It was a cold Las Vegas day, so they quickly entwined their legs and put the fire on.

They sat for the next half-hour waiting. They watched television and talked about life. Jasmine checked the time and looked to Ryan. He smiled and nodded for her to go check, "I-I want you with me." Jasmine stuttered. Ryan understood and walked up the stairs with her.

She slowly walked into the bathroom and grabbed the stick that was lying face down on the sink. She walked back over to Ryan and sat down next to him on the bed. He grabbed her hand tightly and she shut her eyes for a moment. Ryan did the same, and she flipped it over. They both looked down at it, and their eyes widened.

Ryan and Jasmine quickly looked towards each other. Jasmine was too much in shock to show anything else but pure joy. Ryan's eyes quickly filled with tears of happiness, "I'm gonna be a daddy?" He asked, sniffling. She smiled and nodded, tears appearing in her eyes as well, "I'm gonna be a daddy!" He yelled, standing up. He jumped up and down and lifted up Jasmine and spun her around.

"Ohmygod! Ryan, our dream came true!" Jasmine whispered.

"I know, Sweetie, I know."


The couple sat down at the table with everyone from Decaydance. Jasmine and Ryan beamed, but thought nothing of it. They had been that way since they had gotten married, so were used to it. Pete and Michelle greeted their daughter and quickly ordered.

Now, Jasmine was twenty-one...by two weeks. Her stomach had a small bump, but she covered it with a hoodie. Everyone ordered drinks, and noticed everyone but Jasmine ordered something with alcohol, "Honey, I don't care if you drink in front of me." Pete laughed.

"I do." Ryan chimed in.

"And why is that?" Michelle asked.

"Because alcohol is bad for the baby." Jasmine said, grinning the biggest she could. Pete and Michelle's eyes widened.

"OHMYGOD!" Everyone screamed at the same time.

Alex jumped up and punched the air, "THANK THE LORD!" She yelled, causing everyone else in the restaurant to stare at her.

"B-But how?" Michelle asked. Jasmine and Ryan looked at each other.

"The day we said our vows, we only wished for one thing in our minds...." Ryan started.

"And that was for a baby boy named George Ryan Ross the fourth." Jasmine finished.

After baby talk, Michelle made Jasmine stand up and remove her jacket. Pete silently teared up at the sight of a small bump on his daughter's stomach. He pulled her into a tight hug and sighed, "I'm proud of you, Jazzy, I am."

"Does this mean I get a cousin?" A small voice asked. Patrick and Alex laughed, hugging their daughter, Delilah.

"Yes it does." Patrick confirmed.

George Ryan Ross the third was born June 26. He goes by Ryan, and his dad goes by Ry. Or sometimes they call him Junior or Ross. Jasmine and Ryan couldn't be happier. Panic At The Disco slowly died down, the same as Fall Out Boy. Ryan had resolved in producing and designing. Jasmine now shares a clothing line with Alex, while Ryan and Patrick produce together.

"Dad!" A voice yelled.

"Yes!?" Ryan called back.

"Mom's crying!" Ryan quickly dropped everything he had and ran up the stairs, two at a time. He opened the door and saw Jasmine on the floor, her hands over her eyes. He walked over and pulled her in a hug and she removed her hands. He noticed it wasn't tears of pain, they were tears of happiness, "Baby, what's up?" He asked.

"You're going to be a daddy again."

And that was the start of Alexis Ross =D
♠ ♠ ♠
And that is the end =')
Thank you to everyone who read and commented.
I've never recieved ten stars...or is it nine stars?
Well, I've never filled up all the stars (however many there are)
and I thank you all.
Alex, thank you for being such a great girlfriend for Patrick =D
And if you were legal, I'd bet he would love you ;D
For everyone who commented every update,
and also commented my other stories,
thank you!
Love you all!
xoxogreysceneyou!

p.s.
This sounds like an Oscar acceptance speech o_O