Status: New Story

Knives and Pens

Stop him!

“Fucking bitch.” I grumbled to myself. Johnny suddenly got serious.

“Brian, you know you can’t do that.” He cautioned.

“But I love her so much!” Brian sighed and put his face in his hands.

“Do you know what that would do to the group?” Johnny, the voice of reason, asked.

“Look at Matt and Ebony!” Brian argued.

“Their relationship is purely sexual and to feed.” Johnny stated. My face turned cherry red. Matt took my hand and smiled his crooked smile.

“Yeah but look at them now! They are all flirty and you would think they were a couple.” Brian pointed to us. I looked up in alarm. I felt my face get hot so I hid my face in Matt’s chest. The room erupted in laughter. Suddenly Jimmy skipped in happily.

“What did I miss?” He asked cheerfully.

“When did you get laid?” Zacky smirked.

“What are you talking about?” He asked.

“Well you are extremely happy and I can feel the remains of pleasure.” Brian said. He could sense and control emotions. I bet that’s the only reason he gets laid. I started cracking up. Matt raised his eyebrow. Johnny looked at me and started laughing.

“What the fuck is so funny?” Rosemarie said walking into the room. I leaned into Matt’s ear and whispered what I was laughing about. His eyes got wide and he looked at Brian strangely.

“Wow Syn. Is this true? The only reason you get laid is because you can make them extremely horny?” Matt asked. Brian glared at me.

“Like that one guard. The blond chick?” Zacky winced at the memory.

“Or-“ Jimmy started before he was cut off by Brian.

“ENOUGH!” He yelled. Rosemarie had to lean against the wall for support, she was laughing so hard. I keeled over and held my stomach, but ended up falling and hitting my head on the table.

“Ow.” This brought on another round of laughter.

“I’m gonna pee! I’m gonna pee!” Jimmy yelled from his spot on the floor where he was rolling around.

“Seriously guys I’m gonna pee! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!” Jimmy said running out of the room. Our laughter died down.

“Ow! My face hurts!” I complained rubbing the spot where my head hit the table.

“That’s your own fault, Ebony!” Brian said.

“No I blame your manwhore self!” I yelled.

“No I blame you!” He yelled back.

“I BLAME YOU and that’s final!” I said crossing my arms.

“Whatever.” Brian rolled his eyes.

“Uhh guys? We might want to keep it down. I hear something.” Johnny said nervously. We all listened, some heard better then others.

”NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!” I heard a girl scream. We then heard a thump and her cry out.

“Stop talking you little bitch!” He said and we heard tearing of clothes.

“NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!” She cried and we heard a smack and her sobs.


“What should we do?” Rosemarie asked looking terrified. Johnny was pale.

“We. Have. To. Save. Her.” He struggled talking. I then realized how much it must hurt for him.

“Zacky, my demon friend. He is yours. I know you need it.” Matt said. He then looked at me.

“It might hurt because Zacky has to go but can you-“ He started before I cut him off.

“Yes I will.” I said in a calm, cold voice. He winced. I sighed as my eyes turned green again I felt everyone’s mind around me. I pushed away from just the room and found the two people I was looking for. I took control of the man’s mind first.
You will back away from the girl. NOW I commanded. He stepped away from the girl. I got a better look at his mind and suddenly cried out at the room full of people.

“SOMEONE STOP ZACKY! HE’S NOT HUMAN!” I screamed. “ZACKY WILL GET KILLED! HE’S ONE OF THE SONS OF LUCIFER! HE’S MY BROTHER.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Run Zacky Run! sorry for not updating sooner, i wanted to write a longer chapter and yeah. Enjoy!
comment. subscribe. you know the deal.