Status: New Story

Knives and Pens

Paybacks A Bitch

Johnny walked in the room, Matt and Ebony following behind. I gave a little cheer inside, happy they got out okay.

“Next time you’re driving. At one point I thought they would fuck in the back of the car! While I am driving? Seriously people!” Johnny yelled at me, I smirked, but on the inside my cheeriness died down, realizing we would have to listen to moans for hours on end…

“Ebony, your room is ready. Please don’t be to loud.” I pleaded.

“Yes Rosie.” She promised, grabbing a hold of Matt’s hand, and walking to the back. The door shut and we all groaned.

“I really hope they don’t to loud.” Grumbled Zacky, I chuckled.

“Well she knows what will happen if she breaks her promise.” I replied. At that everyone groaned, knowing they would have to put up with my bitching if she did break it-which she most likely would.

It was mostly quite for about ten minutes, when we started to hear banging, grunts, and moans.

“What are they doing?! Wrestling?” Brian exclaimed. Louder moans erupted from the room. Poor Jimmy started turning green.

“I think I need a toilet.” Jimmy groaned, clutching his stomach. I slammed my head down on the couch, covering my ears.

“This is disgusting!” I groaned, after about ten more minutes. I picked up a shoe from the floor and chucked it at the door, a loud bang erupted throughout the tiny building.

“WHAT?” An angry Ebony screamed from the other side of the door.

I put on the most panicked voice I could manage, “Ebony they found us! They’re outside!” I screamed.

“Shit!” I heard Matt yell, and then a bunch of bangs and struggling after wards. The guys stifled a laugh. Ebony and Matt bust though the door- fully clothed(thank God)- panting, and sweat coating their faces. Me and the guys burst out laughing, clutching our stomachs. Ebony glared at me.

“That wasn’t nice.” She snapped.

After I gained composure I replied, “Yeah, well that’s what you get for not keeping your promise. And, this way I don’t have to do any bitching.” I smirked.

“You’re a bitch.” She snapped.

“What your gonna get mad at me now?”

“I’ll get mad if I damn well want to!”

“Whatever, Ebony.” Ebony laughed, “What?”

“Gotcha back.” She winked at me and went to sit down beside Matt, Brian got up from his spot on the floor and sat beside me.

“Good one, but it was mean.” I smirked.

“Yeah, but you know it was funny and worth it.”

“Good point.”

"Oh Rose, by the way I'm sorry I broke my promise to be quite." Ebony apologized, sincerely.

"It's okay, what I did was meaner." I grinned at her.

"Rosemarie, remember no matter what I do I'll always love you," Matt began.

"What are you gon- AHHH! That's fucking cold!" Matt had poured ice over my head, some of it going down my shirt.

"But, paybacks a bitch." He finished, grinning. I glared at him, and went to the bathroom to get the ice out of my shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so better and longer:D
Little bit of comedy for ya'!
Hope you like it- But to make sure, comment and subscribe to tell us how much you love us! ;)