Status: Written In Memory Of James Owen "The Rev" Sullivan&&Comments = Love

Nightmare

002

Beep Beep......

I rolled over and slammed my hand down my alarm clock. Opening my eyes to see the sun shining brightly through my open curtains.

"Cam, hunny time to get up!" My mom, Athena yelled from downstairs "Or you'll be late for your last day of school." I listened for her to go back into the kitchen before I got up to get ready.

I looked up at the clock that hung right over my closet to see I had plenty of time to take a shower. I open up my bedroom door and strolled into the bathroom with out much trouble.

I lean into the shower and turn on the water to the right temperature before stripping off my clothes and jumping in. The warm water felt wonderful against my cold and tense muscles.

Some time later, I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I open up my closet door and pulled out a pair of faded gray jeans, a white shirt, and my favorite black hoodie. I set those on my bed and pulled on some underwear and a bra.

I slip on jeans and through the t-shirt over my head before towel drying my hair. I ran a brush through it, deciding to let it air dry. I walked back into her bathroom to finish up my morning routine.

I line her icy blue eyes with eyeliner to make them pop out even more against my pale skin. I click my tongue ring against my teeth as I got done with my make-up and left the bathroom to venture into the hallway.

I could smell the my mom's cooking as I got further down the stairs. I jump down the last couple stairs and landed with a soft thud before heading into the kitchen. "Good morning." I greeted, kissing my mom on the cheek as I past by her

"Good morning, Cam." She smiled, handing me a plate of french toast "Don't forget your cousin Jamie is coming to visit tonight." She said, cleaning up and walking out of the kitchen

How could I forget my older cousin was coming to visit us. She was such a rad girl and always had a smile on her face. She was my mom's older sister's daughter and my all time favorite relative.

I finished up my food and set my plate in the sink before making my way back up the stairs back into my bedroom to finish getting ready. I brushed my teeth and hurried up to get my shoes on before I had to leave to get to school.

Once I had my shoes on, I raced down the stairs and out the door to the driveway where my baby was. I stuck my key into the driver door and open up the door. I smiled as I ran my hand down the red leather seat and got in.

I grin when the car roar to life and shot out of my neighborhood to where my high school was located. My smile soon turn to a frown when I pulled by to the school that has been nothing, but hell for me. I was just so glad it was my last day of school and I will be graduating this Saturday.

I pulled into one of the many senior parking spots and got out. The hot California sun blazed down on on my delicate pale skin causing me to hurry up into the school. As soon as I was in the school I heard all the kids yell and scream about it being the last day of school.

"Camilla!" Someone yelled from across the hall

I looked around and spotted my friend, Alex running towards me. Her blond hair bounced around her heart shaped face as her sparkling blue eyes were widen with happiness.

"You excited?" She asked, once she got closer to me "I know I am." She grinned, wrapping her arm around my shoulders

"Yeah, I'm excited." I agreed with her "Its just I have this really bad feeling welling up in my gut." I said, putting my hand to my stomach

"Its probably just nerves." Alex said, stopping in front of her locker

"Maybe." I said unsure if it was my nerves or something extremely bad was about to happen, but I knew fer sure that this isn't going to be something I like nor wanted to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Links;;
Camilla's Outfit
Her Baby

Sorry,
for the very short chapter, but I couldn't think of anything else to go with this chapter&&decided to stop it at that.

much love,
jamieee.