Status: Written In Memory Of James Owen "The Rev" Sullivan&&Comments = Love

Nightmare

004

The sun's bright rays woke me up the next morning as I laid in my bed. I slowly open my eyes not wanting the bright light to blind me and pushed off my warm blankets from my body. I tiredly got out of bed and shuffled my way towards my door.

The smell of bacon and waffles met my senses once my door was fully open. I made way down the stairs into the kitchen where my cousin Jamie stood in front of the stove scooping bacon into a plate next to her.

"Good morning." I mumbled out as I took a seat at the island in the kitchen, "Why are you up so early? You're usually sound asleep right now." I said watching as she pushed a plate of waffles in front of me.

"Morning." Jamie smiled making sure that the stove was off before she moved away from it, "The reason I'm up so early is because we've got to head to the City of Evil by 11." She said leaning against the counter picking at her food.

"Why?" I asked before stuffing some waffles into my mouth while waiting for her to answer me.

"I have to see a friend of mine about some things." She simply stated pushing away from the counter and putting her plate in the sink, "I'm going to go get ready. We leave in an hour." Jamie said before disappearing upstairs to her bedroom.

I quietly finished up my food and eat my dirty plate in the sink before heading up the stairs to get ready for today.

Image


I made sure my hair was alright before slipping on my shoes and started for my door. I took one last glance at my room to make sure I had everything before closing the door behind me. Jamie was walking out of her room right when I started down the hall.

"Hey." She mumbled out once she saw me, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." I answered her

Jamie nodded her head started down the stairs with me trailing behind her. She grabbed her keys and handed them to me. I gave her a question look and open my mouth to ask her why she had handed me her keys, but she beat me to it.

"I have to grab a few things before we leave, so just go get in the car while I do that. Okay?" Jamie said opening up the front door and waited for me to walk out of, "It shouldn't take me very long to gather everything up." She stated

I had a funny feeling that Jamie was hiding something from me, but I didn't want to ask her about it since it probably wasn't any of my business. Instead I nodded my head and walked out of my house towards Jamie's car.

I clicked the unlocked button and got in to the passenger seat. I reached over and started the car. I jumped a little when the sounds of Asking Alexandria blared from the speakers. I turn the volume down slightly and waited patiently for my cousin to get done with whatever she had to do in the house.

Not even five minutes later Jamie emerged from the house with a bag hanging from her right shoulder and a book tuck in her left hand. She gracefully walked around the front of the car and open the driver side door. I watched as Jamie bent down through the bag in the back seat and placed the book on the dashboard.

"Whats the bag and book for?" I asked once Jamie was the in the car and was getting ready to head out.

Jamie glance over at me for a second before moving them back towards the road. "Its just some stuff my mom wanted me to bring her when we get to the City of Evil." She said turning on to the highway.

I nodded my head and turn to stare out the window as we started on the three hour journey to the City of Evil.

Image


"Camilla." Jamie said shaking me awake, "We're here." She declared

I open my eyes and yawned a bit. I looked out the window and notice we passed that said 'Welcome to The City of Evil'.

"How long until we are in town?" I asked pulling my hair up into a messy ponytail

"In about five minutes."

I nodded my head and started twisting the ring that rested on my right ring finger. I saw the lights of the city get closer and began to get this nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. I looked over at Jamie and noticed that she had tighten her grip on the steering wheel.

I moved my eyes from my cousin to the scenery around us. I noticed that we weren't heading towards the distract that I knew my aunt was located.

"Isn't Aunt Diana the other way?" I wondered pointing the complete opposite direction that we were heading, "I thought we were going to drop something off there?"

"She is, but I have to take care of something before we head to see my mom." Jamie said pulling into a parking lot of what looked like a night club.

"Okay."

Jamie lean back and grabbed the bag from the back seat before getting out of the car. I followed my cousin's lead and got out of the car. She waited for me by the front of the car and soon we were heading towards the entrance of the building.

"What is this place?" I asked as we stop in front a big metal door and Jamie knocked on it for a couple seconds before stepping back.

"Its a private supernatural club." She said watching as the door open and she grabbed my hand, "Stay close to me." She whispered pulling me into the building.

I made sure I stayed close to my cousin as we made our way down a lowly lit hallway. Again we stop in front another door, but this Jamie didn't knocked. She reached into her bag and pulled out a simple black card.

I heard mumbled something and slide the card somewhere near the door. The door clicked and Jamie pushed it open. She looked back at me and gave me a forced smile. I smiled back and soon followed her through the door into what looked like a high class strip joint.

And I was right because when we walked further into the club I saw a women on stage in nothing, but a skimpy pair of underwear and she was dancing to some song that was pumping through the speakers.

I hadn't noticed Jamie had stop walking until I bumped into her. She looked over her shoulder at me before looking back ahead of her.

"What brings you back here, Jamie." A voice called over from behind us, "You know what happen last time you were here." The voice laughed causing Jamie to tense a little before turning around with a smirk on her face.

"Yes Jason, I remember what happen last time I was here." She replied gripping the strap of her bag tightly as I stood silently next to her, "Unlike last time I didn't come here to horse around." Jamie stated walking over to this man name Jason.

I walked a few feet behind my cousin as I sized up this guy, who look kind of cute in a way. He had muscular built with shaggy dark hair and dark brown eyes. I caught a slight of something glimmering in the middle of his lip and saw that he had his lip pierced.

"Then what have you come here for then?" He asked folding his arms across his chest and raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"I wanna know where they are hiding this time." Jamie said getting her bag down on the stool next to her, "And please don't give a bullshit answer." She hissed out reaching her bag and pulling out something I couldn't see.

Jason narrowed his eyes at Jamie and shook his head. "And why should I tell you." Jason said taunting Jamie with a cocky smile.

"Because I would rather do this the easy way instead of the hard way." She grumbled her green flickering towards me before looking back at Jason, "You don't want to have to explain to your bosses why their precious club was destroyed once again with you in charge again." Jamie said in a sickly sweet voice bating her eyes at him just to fuck with him.

The cocky smirk that once was on his face soon turn into a frown when he looked at my cousin who was smirking up at him.

"You little bitch." He hissed out narrowing his eyes at her as he stood up from his seat in front of the bar, "You wouldn't dare."

Jamie lean forward and smirked at him. "Try me." She challenged pulling away from him and standing back up straight.

I watched as Jason balled up his fist and gave Jamie a nasty look. "You're a fucking bitch." He said venom dripping from every word.

"So I've been told so many times before." Jamie said blankly

Jamie looked over at me and pointed to the spot next to her. I nodded my head and made my way over to stand next to her. Jason looked over at me and soon a cocky smirk made its way on to his face.

"I see you brought your baby cousin with you this time." Jason said looking at me up and down with a slight lustful look in his eyes.

I shifted uncomfortably and wrapped my arms around myself to keep his eyes from my breasts. I heard Jamie hiss at him and pulled me behind her to block his burning gaze from me.

"I can see why he has his eye on her." He said licking his lips and gave Jamie a small smirk, "You know he is going to find her. Along with the rest of them." He laughed taking a another sip of his drink and setting it down next to him.

"Not if I kill them first." Jamie stated simply giving Jason a harsh glare causing her usual bright eyes to seem darker, "You better fucking believe me that I will." She said harshly pulling a knife from her bag and slamming it near Jason's hand.

Jason jerk back and looked at Jamie with a shock expression before glaring at the smaller women. "You know you couldn't kill them even if you had a chance." He stated causing Jamie to glare harder at him, "Not when your in love with one of them." Jason said smirking at the end of that sentence.

I watch as Jamie gripped the knife tighter and pulled it out of table. "I'm not fucking in love with anyone." She hissed out stepping forward before I knew it she had Jason face down on the bar with both his arms behind his back.

"Now you're going to tell me where those fuck heads are hiding and then my cousin and I will be on our merry way." Jamie said pushing his arms up higher on his back.

Jason whimpered in pain as Jamie move his arms up higher. "Okay! I'll tell you where they are. Just don't break my fucking arms." He mumbled out causing Jamie let his arms go and step back from him.

Jason pushed himself up and rubbed his arms where Jamie had hurt them. "They have a house somewhere in the hills about five miles from here." He said looking over at Jamie, "I don't know where because when I have to talk to them. They usually come here to do it." He said

Jamie glared at him a little longer before grabbing her bag and motion me to start heading to the door. "You better hope I find them." She hissed out before following me towards the door.

"Who are you trying to find?" I asked once we were away from Jason, "And also what did he mean by I can see why he wants her?"

"Nothing." Jamie said pulling open the door and followed me down the lowly lit hallway again, "He was just being stupid and say things." She mumbled out pulling open the door letting the sun light up the darken hallway.

"Okay." I said

I had a funny feeling that my cousin was hiding something from me and I wanted to know what it is. And why she was so hell bent on finding these people and killing them. I knew my questions weren't going to be answered anytime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Camilla's outfit
Jamie's outfit

I'm sooo sorry it took me what felt like years to get this chapter out, but I was having a really hard time coming up with something to write for this chapter. I'm happy to say I finally got something out and it may seem crappy but the future chapters will be tons better. Haha.

Please give me love or hate. I don't care which one you give me on this story as long as I get something from you guys. Haha.

Much love,
jamieee.