Everyone Learns Faster On Fire

Chapter 29: 14th April 2006

“Frank! You’re such a rebel!” Gerard giggled between frantic kisses from Frank, maybe a little too loudly because the other man swiftly raised a finger to his lips.

“Just shut up and take your clothes off.” Frank ordered.

A sly smile spread across Gerard’s rosy lips as he removed his leather jacket and faded t-shirt. Frank helped him with his belt, and watched as his jeans fell to the floor, pooling around his ankles, leaving only the flimsy material of his underwear as a barrier between being dressed and complete nudity. Frank could see Gerard’s straining erection just dying to be free from it’s delicate restraint. Gerard stepped out of his underwear without a care and threw it aside, eager to get on with things.
Frank pushed his back against the tiled wall and began kissing him passionately down his naked body, starting at his neck, across his chest, and moving further down south. Gerard moaned loudly when he reached the part he had been anticipating. Frank reached up and clamped a sweaty palm over his mouth, urging him to be quiet.
They could clearly hear Jamia wandering around in the room next door. If they were going to do it, they’d have to make it quick, and be quiet about it in the process.
Gerard gasped at the pleasant sensation of the warm-wetness that was Frank’s mouth on his erection. He tangled his fingers within Frank’s long hair, pushing him closer and forcing him to take his whole length. Gerard bucked his hips as he flicked the tip with his moist tongue, teasing him way too much for his liking. Gerard arched his back and moaned. Frank laughed throatily.

“Frank? Are you in there?” There was a knock on the door.

Gerard could have died when Frank suddenly withdrew his welcoming mouth. He was so close to the edge as well. They had barely started yet and he didn’t want to stop.

‘Stupid fucking bitch.’Gerard thought bitterly when Jamia rapped on the door a second time. He half wished to fling the door open and show her that they were busy, then maybe she’d run away out of the picture.

Frank stepped quietly over to the shower cubicle making as much sound as a world-class spy would make on a dangerous mission. He stepped into the stall and turned the water on full blast, making Gerard jump. Gerard frowned. What the hell was he doing? Were they going to shower together when the girlfriend from hell was standing just outside the door?

Frank once again pressed a finger to his lips, and stood on his toes to whisper in his ear. “She’ll think I’m showering. Lets just make the most of the little time we have left.”

He felt Frank’s mouth enclose around his pulsing cock again, his tongue moving in ways it had never moved before and sending Gerard into a dreamlike state. Being caught up in a dangerous situation added to the thrill of it, something that gave him even more of an urge to rip what was left of Frank’s clothing off and fuck him senseless. But not right now, this was way too good.
Frank rubbed the tender skin on the inside of his thighs with his guitar-worn hands, making his nerves tingle and sending shivers up his spine. This was it now, he was so close. He arched one final time into Frank’s mouth before releasing his load, almost screaming. Frank withdrew his mouth and licked the excess off his lips appreciatively.
Gerard slid down until he was in a seated position on the cool floor. His lover crouched down between his wide open legs and kissed him deeply. Gerard could taste himself on Frank’s tongue.

Frank pulled away and got up again, picking up his jeans and handing them to him. “I’m sorry babe, this is all we’ll have to do for now…it‘s too dangerous. How are you going to get out of here?”

Frank was right. How was he going to get out? There was no open window to escape from this time.

“I have no idea…” Gerard whispered. He was still slightly dazed and high, coming down from his orgasm. “We’ll have to stick to my house next time right?”

Gerard hastily pulled on his clothes between adoring kisses and Frank turned the shower off. He suddenly had an idea that he thought Jamia would believe.

“Frank…Leave it to me.” a now fully clothed Gerard said, stroking the other man’s cheek. “Just go out there together and I’ll do the talking if it gets tricky. We’ll just tell her that I’d cut my leg or something and I came here because I was passing. Trust me, this will work.”

Frank nodded and retrieved a large plaster from the first aid kit that was luckily stored in the cupboard under the sink. “Here, stick this on your leg. She’ll never know.”

They shared one final kiss before Frank slid open the lock on the door.