Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Well...It's mainly YOUR fault

After I told Dezi her ex was visiting, she went into full freak out mode. She was the one to break up with HIM though. Me & him, we were cool I guess. When he called and asked if he could come see howDezi WE were doing, I agreed. I didn't think she would freak out like this. I mean come on. SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM. And he didn't even do anything. Well, nothing I know about....

____________________________________________________________________

"Can't you like, cancel? Or something?" Dezi whined into my ear for the third time. We were cleaning up getting ready for Wooyoung's visit later. "No, thats unprofessional." I replied, throwing her t-shirt at her. "Why are you always stuck on professional mode mannn! Just call and tell him something came up!" She was serious about this."Look, why are you so opposed to him coming here! You didn't have a bad break-up or nothing so chillax!" I went around picking up stray items, and she followed. "But, unni you don't understand..." "It's about Maknae isn't it, huh." She nodded. I knew her all too well. "Look, Dinosaurus, he saw your reaction to this at the ramen place. I'm sure he doesn't think that you'll want to get back with him." Dezi didn't say anything. "Unless, " I added. "You still like him? "NO! I like Seungri." I smirked. "Well, this shouldn't be a problem then."

_____________________________________________________________________

It was almost time for Woo Young to arrive, and we weren't even dressed yet. The food was ready, the table was set, and everything was clean. Even the kitchen. Feel free to gasp.

Our Kitchen & Dining Room vvv

Image

We decided to go casual, since Woo Young wasn't a business person, and we knew him pretty well. I threw on some skinnies and a black tube top, with a red skinny belt and red Vans. Desiree walked out of her room looking like a BRIGHT Batman fan girl, A Batman tee, yellow shorts, and yellow converse. "Well damn, are you trying to burn his eyes?" I laughed. She shot me a look. "I like Batman." Suuuure you do, sis.

Our Outfits & Dinner&Dessert
Image

We were having sushi (NO I didn't make it) and a berry-yogurt parfait for dessert (totally made that) Dezi was already trying to steal pieces of Sushi. Fatty. I slapped her hand away, and then we heard the bell.

*DIIIIIIIINGDONGMOTHERFU-
♠ ♠ ♠
Super TWIST! Kiwi loves COMMENTS! ^_^