Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

RAWR! I don't bite...maybe he does?

"YAH! Hurry the hell up, we're gonna be late!" unni scowled at me, dragging me down the street. Unni can transform into a psycho, If she isn't on time.
Yanking my arm from her grasp, I shot her a death glare.
"I cannot-I repeat CANNOT run nor walk in heels! Therefore I AM TAKING MY TIME!"
she popped me on the head...did I mention abusive?
"Babo! The next time I ask If you want me to teach you, how to walk in heels: do us both that favor, & agree. Ney?" I rolled "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Let's keep it moving."
Do you know how it feels to have an older sibling? Feels like traveling with umma 24/7.
She's overprotective,worst than appa.
Some way, some how she needs me to make mistakes & learn from them. Or else I'm gonna become a burden & start depending on people. Descriptions of a hobo, only 500wons!

"We're here!" Kiwi squealed as our walking came to a halt.
"About...time" I replied panting looking up at the YG office.
She smiled cheerily as she held my arm, walking us both to the entrance.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" The security guard greeted us with a 18O degree bow as we did the same. "Please place your shoes near the reception's desk!" THERE IS A GOD! I grinned as unni nudged me. "Yah! What was that for?" I questioned.
"Don't play innocent! When we get home you're practicing!" Why does she torture me?
I swear she takes advantages of this unni thing...

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to the YG office, do you both have an appointment?" The receptionist question us two.
Kiwi pushed me aside & began speaking Korean.
Unni REALLY has disadvantages.
She's fluent in Korean, while I on the other hand know somewhat a little.
I'm basically useless in Seoul. Guess which sister has the low self esteem?
"Quit daydreaming Dezi !" I snapped out of my thoughts & followed unni.

Heading towards Yang-Goon office unni's walking came to a stop. "C'mon! " I waved at her.
"Wait,wait, wait! We have to take in everything. This opportunity is a once in a lifetime." She hugged me & smiled. "We did it Dino." I looked at her scared.
"Are you...ill?" I asked with wide eyes as she slapped my hand away from her forehead.
Hey! I had to make sure..... ~kekekeke
"What a way to ruin the moment, huh?" I asked sheepishly.
She giggled as she locked arms with mine, continuing walking to Yang-Goon's office.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Please make yourselves at home & have a seat." Yang-Goon acknowledge us. "If I do say so myself sir, you are the most influential business man around. My sister & I would like to thank you for your generosity & this internship. We both gradually appreciate it."
I thanked him, bowing once more.
He chuckled lightly "It's my pleasure to have quite-mannered girls. I assume you both are curious onto whom you maybe assisting. Ney?" we both nodded.
=D I hear B2st calling my name? Oh wait, it's CL & Minji!!
"Airica Aisu Kishi will be assisting Kwon Ji-Yong-"
"I CAN BREATHE!" I sung leading unni to send me a death glare. " Mianhae!"
"As for Desiree Kuriimu Kishi, you will be assisting Lee Seung-hyun."
I believed I've died & gone to Seungri heaven
He's so sexy. His amazing dance moves. His cute maknae-ness. HOW EXCITING!!!
After a moment of silence Yan-Goon-shii finally spoke. "You girls start today. Airica, Kwon Ji-Yong is recording an episode of Starking. So I'll send one of the drivers to drive you there. Desiree, Lee Seung-hyun is in the dance studio preparing for BigBang's promotions. Please leave now & assist him." I bowed & whispered unni a good luck.

I read your diary
And it said
That you weren't in love with me (in love with me)
And you're leavin'
And you wished that I didn't see
That you fell in love with him (him, him)

I read your diary (You know, d-d-d-diary)

I saw a book with lock and key right next to your name
I-I-I couldn't help myself 'cause things ain't just been the same (Uh-Oh)
Can you please tell me, 'cause this so insane
My heart is bleedin', paper cuts from readin' (readin')


Seungri stopped dancing as he saw me stood there.
He walked to the sound system & turned down the music.
"Who are you?" he asked me, as drops of sweat made it's way down his face.
Boooooooooooooooy If I was that sweat right now O\\\\\\O
I bowed "annyeonghaseyo! I am Desiree Kuriimu Kishi your temporary assistant."
He looked at me from head-to-toe "Good to know," he replied bitterly.
"Hope your not one of those fans, because I'm not signing any autographs."
.......WHAT AN ASS

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Dino here [[=