Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

She's done it again .

I can't believe my yeo-dongsaeng. She's done it again. Doesn't she know how much it HURTS to see him? To hear his voice? Ugh, there I go again being selfish. I knew she missed little Maknae and the others. But it IS my birthday, I'd rather NOT have any drama. I folded my arms and prepared to speak, when suddenly I felt lips on mine. And they WEREN'T GD's. They were Aris'.

_________________________________________________________________

I looked at him, shocked. He just smiled at me? "Sooo," Who are these guys?" There was a hint of suspicion in Aris' voice. "We're Big Bang.." TOP began. Aris just stared, confused. "Uhh, we're a super famous Korean Boy Band..?" Youngbae finished. "Oh," was all Aris said. He looked like he was thinking about something. "Who are you?" GD all but spat the sentence out. "I'm Fruitcakes best friend."Then he turned to me. "Wait till you see your cake, babe." Kissing me on the cheek, he walked away.

The fire in GD's eyes was enough to burn all the forests in California. "Best Friend, huh?" I just smiled, suddenly not caring what happened. "Yeah, since 3rd grade. Hey, so forget what I said earlier. You guys can stay. " Only for you, Dino, ONLY FOR YOU. "Really?!" Dae almost squealed, and I laughed at his eagerness. "Yeah,I missed you guys." Some of the fire left GD's eyes, but there was still a smoulder. "Yesss!" I saw Dezi fist pump like a champ and I couldn't help but laugh.

The cake was UHHHMAZING. It was tiered and purple and silver and just..AMAZING. I pulled my sister to the side, away from Seungri. "Hey! We were talking!" she pouted and I pinched her cheeks. "Did you plan all this all by yourself?!" "Yep, but I had help from Aris & the guys." I smiled. "Speaking of the guys, Dom hit on you yet?" She made a face. "Yeah, but I think its okay. He's not being super gross or anything, just inappropriate." "Oh, okay. Well go back to your panda boy." Dez kicked me in the shin and I laughed. She walked away, and I stood there, drinking a Suicide made by TOP, who had appointed himself bartender.

I was interrupted by arms wrapping around my waist. I knew who it was instantly. He smelled like spiced apples and kimchi. His lips tickled my ear as he whispered, "I missed you." I shivered involuntarily and he held me closer. "I didn't want to say goodbye, because it sounded like you leaving me forever." I turned to face him, still in his arms. "Kwon Leader, do you know how hurt I- WE were? Dezi wouldn't speak to anyone, I was depressed for weeks." His eyes glazed. I continued. "We waited, a whole month went by. Eventually we both moved on and got over it. You can't just come back and expec-" I was cut of by GD's lips. Oh thosewonderful lips. But no..this couldn't happen again. Pushing him away, I simply said- "This can't happen again."

___________________________________________________________________

I went to sit by myself, to think. I hated myself for loving his kiss. I also was confused. I responded to Aris' kiss too. Ugh. Stupid guys and their stupid stupidness-ness. I see how my sister felt when she was stuck between Wooyung and Seungri. But lets not bring that up, eh?

Every now and again people would pass me and say "Happy Birthday!". I would smile and wave, but inside I was torn. "So, I was right?" I looked up, right into the face of my best friend. "Huh?" I replied, confused. He sat down and sighed. "Remember at class the other day, when I asked how Korea was and you just looked down, And I was joking about the hot Korean dancer boy breaking your heart. I was right." He said it as a statement, not a question. I bit my lip. "Yeah, you were right." "I thought so." I sighed. "Why'd you kiss me?"
Silence. I heard some cheers in the distance. Snapping back my shot, I looked at Aris. "Well?" It was his turn to sigh. "Because I love you."

Shock. Despair. Hope. Sadness.

Somewhere, somehow, during all these emotions, I leaned forward. Next thing I know my lips were on his, his hands in my hair pulling me closer. And then...air. I was being pulled away by my sister. "Dez, what the fu-" She just looked at me. "The guys are performing! Heyy! Get over here!" I was trying to go back to Aris. I made a whiny noise when she pulled me back. "Dude," my sister said. "How much have you had to drink?" Shit. I lost count. "I dooooon't know. Top's a reallyyyyyyyyy good bartender."
She sighed. "Sit. Watch." That I did. And I ended up crying.

Again.

_______________________________________________________________

Of all songs they had to end with; They chose the only one that tore my heart into pieces.



Girl, I swear I won't even for a second
Cause you any pain
in order to protect you
Because there's no other way

Baby our love itself brings us pain
And I got nothing, nothing to say

Oh tell me goodbye, oh tell me goodbye
Those hands that embraced me
Oh tell me goodbye, oh tell me goodbye
Seem to be letting go
If forgetting me will give you freedom baby
Oh tell me goodbye, oh tell me goodbye

Baby the moment our lips part this time
I'll never find better, better than you

Oh tell me goodbye, oh tell me goodbye
Those hands that embraced me
Oh tell me goodbye, oh tell me goodbye
Seem to be letting go
Merely being by my side is not kindness baby
Oh tell me goodbye, oh tell me goodbye


_____________________________________________________________

I'm crying for the second time today, I had entirely too much to drink, and I'm lost in love.

What a birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, so much drama lately. I think we need to have some fun, yeah? COMMENT&SUB&I'll bring you Big Bang ;D