Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Nobody

He nibbled on my ear as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "We have to stop meeting like this.." I moaned into his ear as oppa led kisses down my neck. "I know. I'm sorry for the pain we caused."He led us to his bedroom, laying me down on his bed. "I miss having you in my arms. " he lied down next to me as we starred into each others eyes. We aren't going to have sex...we're just too innocent for each other."Can I asked you a question?"
I asked "Neh." looking up at him "I have feelings for you & you have them for me, right?" he nodded "Then why didn't you say goodbye?" I questioned sadly "Because we were going to see each other again" I fiddled with my necklace, looking at him confused "What do you mean?" "The day you guys left...we had a meeting with Yan-Goon hyung. We asked If we could have a concert in the states..." I looked at him with wide eyes "Just for US?" he nodded "I love you." I whispered pecking him on the lips
.

The words of oppa constantly repeated in my head from earlier. Seungri does have feeling towards me, & I'm happy to return them.I turned my attention towards Seungri who was in front of the steering wheel (unni was drunk in the back). I smiled shyly as he winked my way. Now I know what people mean when they say-He has me head over heels .

My heart shaped lips parted from each other; "Oppa, how's the new assistant...." I trailed off thinking out loud. "Well let's say....she's a bitch.." I nodded my head. "So you miss us & our 'OCD' as GD like to call it?." he chuckled lightly.I smiled at him until I heard a cat's 'meow' buzz in my ear.

What the hell? I rolled over in bed & quickly opened my eyes. I was greeted by-soft, thin lips brushing against mine."Morning!" oppa whispered as we parted lips. I smiled widely "Morning oppa!" I responded."How did you sleep?" he asked, snuggling against me as his arms held my waist. "Peacefully." I said smiling at the thought."You?" There was a moment of silence, until I looked down.Seungri had fallen back to sleep. He was so cute, with his panda eyes <3

I caressed his cheek as he smiled lightly."I love waking up next to you." He retorted- looking up at me, in the eyes.I leaned my head down & pecked him on the lips. "Yeah, me too!" He smiled ear-to-ear." I love you.""I love you too!" right when those words left my mouth, I got butterflies.He smiled at me & kissed me on the forehead."What do you want to do today?" Get ready for, Oh I don't know...our first date? You heard right, we haven't had our first date yet ."How about-" The sound of his phone cut him off. "Ignore it." I replied "What If It's important?" he said answering his phone."Yeoboseyo!?" he greeted the caller.I rolled my eyes as I started to play with his hair."Okay hyung, I'll see you soon." oppa hung up his phone & looked at me sheepishly. "What happened?" I asked playfully glaring at him."Um...GD wants us to go on a double date with him..." he replied shifting in his seat. I pouted slightly "With unni?" he nodded as I sighed "Fine." "I'll be here in an hour." he said kissing me on the forehead, one last time."See you later!" I waved.

xxx
"C'mon unni!" I squealed, dragging Kiwi to the entrance of the fair."Jeez SLOW down!" she said yanking her arm, from my grasp. "I'm sorry, I'm just excited!! Do you not know how long I've been to these fairs?" I acknowledged the obvious, jumping up & down. she signed "Sorry, I forgot,” he trailed off. I stopped in front of her. “Hey! Don’t beat yourself up, I was a careless child. Remember?”

Three year old Desiree was running between two walls in the fun house."Catch Me unni!" Des sang swaying her hips. "You're on!" Seven year old Kiwi responded with a lisp, now that she was missing her front teeth.Des ran down the halls back & fourth, until getting tired.
Still running, she turned her head Kiwi's direction."Kiwi unni, I qui- UMph!!""What was that?" Kiwi smiled, towering over Des' body-that was now on the floor from walking into the wall."Babo!" she flickered her tongue out.


We both chuckled "Now that I think of it, you WERE pretty careless." I punched her in the arm, the nerve of her "YAH!!" She pouted. I pouted as well "Awe.....SUCK IT UP!" "You can be a bitchface at times!" "But ya love me!" I grinned "I'll give you that!....Oh, they're here." she replied dully. "Now unni, behave!" I demanded "Dream on whore!" she dragged me towards the guys "Hi oppas!" I greeted them cheerily as I pecked Seungri & GD on the cheek.

Seungri & I walked towards the Ferris Wheel, as we held hands while interlocking fingers.I looked up at him & our eyes meet. He smiled at me & I returned it."When are you guys leaving?" I asked , he looked at me sheepishly "Tomorrow..." I pushed him "Aish!"I narrowed my eyes at him "Do you see that?" I ask "See what?" "The laser from my eyes, I'm trying to burn your ass!" "That's uncool."I stood there quiet "... "Are you giving me the silent treatment?" he asked walking in front of me. "..." He walked closely to me& began caressing me cheek. He pushed my face lightly towards his, my body became stiff."Relax..." he whispered letting his breathe tickle my lips. I loosened up with my eyes closed. My eyes shot open as soon as I felt Seungri's thin lips on mine."Come with us.."