Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Fail Cycle...who want's one?

Being cute doesn't call for being an ass! I replied to unni's text.
She's giving me this lump of bull, about being calm and nice. Calm and nice myass.
His WHOLE persona is nerve racking. On television his charisma is so eye catching & you can see his sensitivity. But off cameras he's self righteous & a jerk.
"Desiree...Desiree Kuriimu Kishi. YAH!" I snapped back into reality & looked at Seungri.
"Mianhamnida [sorry]" I bowed apologetically as he looked at me uninterested.
"Go downstairs to the cafe & fetch me up some coffee. Dark, three sugars, soy milk. YAH! Hurry up don't just stand there!" If this wasn't for unni & him being cute...I would have killed him.

I exited the dance studio & heading towards the elevator. "annyeonghaseyo!" I squealed when I came face to face with B2st's Doo Joon.He shot me a smile & greeted me in return."Are you a fan?" I nodded my head midway hoping this won't effect my job.
"Sweeet! Hope to see you soon!" "Will do! B2st hwaiting!" I smiled, pumping my fists in the air. After my encounter with Joon oppa, I texted unni-clearly to brag! She's jealous (:

"Hwangyong-hamnida [welcome], what can I get for you today?" the clerk asked.
"Hi, can I have a dark c-coffee." I tried my best to pronounce 'coffee' but my English accent beat me to it. The clerk gave me this confused look."Mianhamnida." I shut my eyes tightly, massaging my temples-to help me remember the correct pronunciation.
"keopi! Um...three sugars, soy milk & can you please make it dark?" she nodded her head "Thank you."

To Do List;
1] Learn Korean
2] Learn How to Walk in Heels.


Walking back to the dance studio, no one was found. I get his coffee & in return he leaves.
Scrolling down the halls of YG headquarters, I asked someone for directions. "Shillehagessumnida[excuse me] have you seen Lee Seung-hyun?" I asked in Korean then switched to English. It's a TERRIBLE habit of mine. "I'm right here." I turned around & notice he was wearing a green PONY sweatsuit. I sighed "You know for an assistant IN KOREA, your Korean sucks..."he started off "hangukmal hasil jul aseyo? [Do you speak Korean?]" "yae, jogeumyo. [Yes, a little]" I replied sheepishly. He shook his head with disapproval " han gaji un u nun chung boon ha ji mot hae [ One language
is never enough.]" What is he the wise owl, all of a sudden? "Maybe I'm not fit for this job..." I said on the verge of tears. He grabbed my arm & walked us both to a seating area. "You got this job because you earned it, don't start doubting yourself." his voice went softer & got me calm. "You know, I'll be happy to help you with your Korean.." I smiled cheerily "REALLY?!"
"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours?" I smiled again "I wouldn't have it anyway!"
♠ ♠ ♠
It's raining Fruits + Dinos ;]]