I Could Treat You Better

You feeling okay?

"How are you Hun?" Two-Bit sat beside me on the bed.

"I feel like crap. Every time I get up I'm dizzy and I feel real hot" I had threw the blankets off of me and was in Darry's DX shirt and lose shorts. Two-Bit felt my head.

"Your very warm. You sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" I smiled at him.

"I'm fine don't worry about me. And if you lose any sleep I'll hurt you ya hear?" Two-Bit chuckled and kissed my forehead softly.

"Yeah yeah. I'll be back in a bit okay? You want anything?" He asked standing up.

"Two-Bit! Go now!" I giggled and he smiled while walking out. I closed my eyes and sighed. A knock came from the door and I looked over to see Soda standing by the doorway. God was he handsome.

"Can I come in?" I couldn't speak, so I decided to nod. He sat down by me and took my hand.

"Look, Summer, I'm so truly very sorry. I don't know what came over me. I do like you, and I haven't told Sandy what happened. Your real pretty. I couldn't help it. I've waited so long to do that," He smiled and licked his dry lips before continuing.

"You mean a lot to me, I want you to know that. And I'm sorry if I hurt you. And I'll understand if you hate me or don't wanna speak to me ca..," He stopped talking when I hugged him tightly. I could feel him smile and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Never Soda. I'd never stay mad at you," I whispered into his ears and he kissed my cheek.

"Good," He pushed a strand of hair out of my face. He got up and started towards the door, but then he stopped.

"Summer.....did you, like it?" He turned to face me and I felt myself blush.

"Um...yeah...," I said a little shy and he smiled that gorgeous smile of his and walked out.

"What did he want?" Two-Bit asked sitting down next to me.

"Just wanted to apologize, that's all."

"Well he better. Ain't nobody gonna kiss my girlfriend," I giggled and punched his arm lightly. He lay next to me and begun reading me Gone With the Wind and I quickly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's very short :P Comments?! :)