Status: Active-ish

It Can't Be... Can It?

Classes and Getting Caught

“Dear Diary,
Last night Draco kissed me. Usually the only thing I feel for him is a respect for his amazing talent at kissing, but last night was different. When he started towards me I was afraid of what he would do, but when he pressed his lips against mine I felt a heat go through me. I had butterflies in my stomach, but I pushed him away. Surely I only felt that because I had just been with George and was still thinking about him. Anyway, I’ve never felt anything like that for Draco… well, that’s a lie. I only felt it one other time, and that was when he and I had sex… I guess it’s expected to feel something for the first person you’re with. Oh well, all I know is that I really like George, a lot. He’s so perfect.
Love,
Aura Zarano

Image

Draco barely slept that night. Early the next morning he went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for his classes. He was just stepping out of the shower when Aura walked in. She stopped and stared as Draco quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. Her eyes roamed over his well toned chest and her faced flushed a dark red.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were in here…”

“See something you like?” He asked and brushed against her as he left the bathroom.

Aura pressed a hand over her heart and felt her pulse fluttering. ‘He shouldn’t affect me like that,’ she thought and started her shower. George was waiting in the common room when Aura exited the bathroom wrapped only in a fluffy green and black towel. George’s eyes widened and he swallowed loudly.

“George!” Aura shouted and ran into his arms, “How did you get in here?”

“Umm… well…” He could barely speak while having his nearly naked girlfriend in his arms,
“Malfoy let me in,” he finally managed.

“Oh,” Aura said, “George, what’s wrong?”

“Ummm…” His face flushed, “You- you’re… you’re…. towel…”

“Oh!” Aura exclaimed and ran upstairs.

When she emerged she was pulling her robes over yet another mini skirt and dangerously low cut top. George shook his head. She was a handful. They headed down to breakfast and kissed before they split to go to their own house’s tables. Aura seated herself beside Draco and across from Aimee. Draco smirked and handed her a sheet of paper.

“Why so smug?” Aura asked as she looked over her schedule.

Double Potions first. Yuck. Draco said nothing; he only handed her his schedule. What she held in her hand was two identical schedules. Aura let her head fall and hit the table. She got up when it was time for class and followed him to class. Aura was amazing in potions, even better than Hermione. Draco sat beside her and tortured her all class period. The same went for every class that day, and when Aura collapsed on the couch between Fred and George in the Gryffindor common room, no one questioned her when she threw up her hands and sighed.

“He did this on purpose somehow, that lousy git,” Aura said and put her face against George’s shoulder.

“Babe, I know it’s Malfoy, I don’t think even he has the power to get schedules arranged,” George said.

“uf doot nuff im hik hi hoo,” she mumbled into George’s shoulder.

“Sorry, love, but you’re gonna have to look at us to talk,” Fred and George said in unison.

“First of all, still creepy. And second, you don’t know him like I do.”

The both shrugged and changed the topic. It was nearly midnight when Aura realized she needed to head back to her dorm. She quickly kissed George goodnight and ran to her dorm. She rushed to her room, and when she opened the door she let out a small scream.

“What? What do you think you’re doing?!” She yelled at a startled Draco.

“I- nothing. I’m doing nothing,” He said and hid her little black diary behind his back.

“That’s my diary. My diary. Why do you have it?” she gasped, “Were you reading it?!”

“Aura, I-”

“Have you done this before?”

“I-”

“And I suggest you do not lie.”

“Aura, I’ve been doing this since you came to live with us.”

Aura’s face turned red with anger.

“I haven’t read every one. Only a few.”

“What,” she whispered, “what do you know?”

Draco stood up and walked toward her, “I know… I know you like it when I do this…”

“Draco, what are you talking a-” she was cut off by Draco pulling her into his arms and kissing with all of the emotion he could gather.

Aura melted into his arms and let him kiss her. She put her arms around his neck and leaned her head back as he kissed down her neck. She came to her senses when she heard herself quietly moan Draco’s name.

Aura pushed him away, “Draco, no.”

“But you like it,” he whined.

“But I’m with George. If you have any kind of feelings for me at all, you’ll stop this now and
let me have my happiness with George.”

Draco looked hurt as he left the room, and Aura felt like she had just made the biggest mistake of her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I think Aura's telling me she wants to have sex with George... I'm not sure how that's going to affect her and Draco though. The next chapter is going to be set a few months after this one so don't get confused. Thanks to EvilMonique for never failing to comment. <3 You're amazing.
Comments=love